Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women (2661 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's been on my mind for sometime now, but am starting to get really really scared now.

Been divorced 9 years now.
I never saw any need for a woman again, even sex did not come to my mind. All I wanted to do was just take care of my children and that was it.

About 4 years ago, I had a major project that made one of the new generation banks send one of their staff to my office frequently, she was married.
It was the first time I took noticed. We struck out well,had a very good rapport and we liked each other. After about 3 months, she would look for an excuse to spend time at my home till late in the night.
The job passed without any issues.

From then on, I noticed most of the ladies around me were married. Business and friends, if I was not having a boy's night, I would probably be either in a movie center or at the beach or somewhere and the companion would be a married woman.

Last month I got another job, for a very different company.
The inspection agent happened to be a woman, married.
When we moved to site, her room was next to mine. Since I was already alert, I changed accommodation with my relive 4 cabins down, just to put some space between us.
It has started again, she is the one that brings my food from the mess room.
She comes to hide in my cabin saying she doesn't want to mix with drinkers and smokers, and me I am a professional chimney with PHD in the matter, when I tell her that I'm a chimney, she would fine excuse that am cool and jovial.
Last week the unthinkable finally happened,
3 times.
And it looks like she likes my style.
Captain called both of us this morning to ask if anything was going on as it was against company rules.
We said no, but it looks like people already know.

Am scared and don't know what to do.
We both have the same rotation cycle, same period on site and off-site.
I don't want this one coming to my house, her husband's rank can land both of us in very hot oil

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
You know what to do.

It's a clear cut case.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Mrnakeina(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hediot!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Dikegodspower(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
You are posses by a familiar spirit
And u also have 1000 spritual wives and 2000 spritual concubines.
Ur case large oooo

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Bigredmachine: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Firemanromance:
her husband's rank can land both of us in very hot oil

See walking corpse...

Sleeping or having affair with married women is like being an armed robber...

The markets are as follows, unless u stop, but I know u can't stop it easily, hence one of this market must play grin grin

To be caught and disgraced 1.90
To be caught and killed in the action 4.50
To die on top of a married woman 7.00
To contact STDs and STIs 2.10
To stop and turn a new leaf 21.00
To still bleep a married woman in the next 48hrs 1.40

Make I stop here first

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Kobicove(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:
See walking corpse

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by chatinent: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
“Professional chinmey”

Baba, ndu gi foro one bar.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dikegodspower:
You are posses by a familiar spirit
And u also have 1000 spritual wives and 2000 spritual concubines.
Ur case large oooo

I know it is those in beer palour that will answer first,

Apart from #1, I would like intelligent answers no matter how bad.

I don't want to find myself in such position again.
How many people I go dey avoid because dem marry?
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
And please no "visit church/Jazzman" answer,
Not interested in such things,
I prefer to show them how a "guardroom" looks like than to listen to them
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by endsarrrs(f): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:
See walking corpse...

The markets are as follows

To be caught and disgraced 1.90
To be caught and killed in the action 4.50
To die on top of a married woman 7.00
To contact STDs and STIs 2.10
To stop and turn a new leaf 21.00
To still bleep a married woman in the next 48hrs 1.40

Make I stop here first

I don't chase them, that's why am afraid.
Mostly I happen to meet alot during business, and some when I take the children out.

Before I know, it starts with calls, trying to ask me to find solutions for some marital issue, to either buying things for me or my children.
The next thing is visiting the house.
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Bigredmachine: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Firemanromance:

Mostly I happen to meet alot during business, and some when I take the children out.

Before I know, it starts with calls, trying to ask me to find solutions for some marital issue, to either buying things for me or my children.

My guy... You don't seem to understand women... That's just their way... They don't see far, all they see is the present... You as a man I expect u to see far, read the end from the beginning... You can't tell me they are chasing u, that can only happen when u let urself in...

All I am saying is that let it be plain to them, make it known that u are not interested, of course they would give u green light, don't pay attention to it... It's better to be their enemy now with nothing between u and them than to be an enemy with ur life with something between u both...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

My guy... You don't seem to understand women... That's just their way... They don't see far, all they see is the present... You as a man I expect u to see far, read the end from the beginning... You can't tell me they are chasing u, that can only happen when u let urself in...

All I am saying is that let it be plain to them, make it known that u are not interested, of course they would give u green light, don't pay attention to it... It's better to be their enemy now with nothing between u and them than to be an enemy with ur life with something between u both...

Bros, I dey hear you, e dey enter the brain
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Bigredmachine: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Firemanromance:

Bros, I dey hear you, e dey enter the brain

It's always hard... Don't start what u can't finish or what u will regret later... I know it's hard, but try, for those u have started with, look for peaceful and calm way to end it, before anything blows open... All the best

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Alchemist231(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
“Professional chinmey”

Baba, ndu gi foro one bar.

And you are God?
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Alchemist231:

And you are God?

Don't mind him, some people get to maturity leaving their brains at kindergarten

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by chatinent: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Alchemist231:

And you are God?

Even a blind man can see the zero hyperbole in your assertion.
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by revived: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Alaye I no you are a big man

But banging a married pussaaaay is one of the riskiest thing to do as a man

I have never banged a married pussay and will never bang one.

Stay clear and avoid it else you might Lose your life along the line (the odds are high)

E go be

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by thorpido(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
It isn't so hard.
You meet these women mostly in the course of business.......they are the most women you will meet anyway.You don't expect to meet students when you are not a lecturer.

You enjoy the attention. Plain truth!
If you're lonely,why don't you try to get into a stable relationship with someone single?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Firemanromance:

There is nothing to be afraid of, having a relationship with a married woman is enjoyable however you need to be very discrete about it
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bros, e be like death don dey hungry you ni. Continue banging married kpekus, e go soon set for your head.
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Sonnobax15(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
undecided
For sure,i can be crazy about many things in life,but you see married Women,I dey always steer clear from them like how I dey avoid covid-19 thread for nairaland lipsrsealed

That was one major reason why I left Suleja back then in 2015 for Warri..The very moment my elder sister began to accuse me of lashing a married Woman,I couldn't take it....Even my friends fit vouch on my behalf say I no go ever think of lashing their girlfriends talk more of their wives..
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Nothingserious: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Firemanromance:
And please no "visit church/Jazzman" answer,
Not interested in such things,
I prefer to show them how a "guardroom" looks like than to listen to them

You may not like what the Bible says about this in Proverbs 6, but that’s just an incontrovertible and incontestable fact:

“For the commandment is a lamp, and the whole teaching [of the law] is light, and reproofs of discipline are the way of life, [Ps. 19:8; 119:105.]

To keep you from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a loose woman.

Lust not after her beauty in your heart, neither let her capture you with her eyelids.

For on account of a harlot a man is brought to a piece of bread, and the adulteress stalks and snares [as with a hook] the precious life [of a man].

Can a man take fire in his bosom and his clothes not be burned?

Can one go upon hot coals and his feet not be burned?

So he who cohabits with his neighbor's wife [will be tortured with evil consequences and just retribution]; he who touches her shall not be innocent or go unpunished.

But whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks heart and understanding (moral principle and prudence); he who does it is destroying his own life. Wounds and disgrace will he get, and his reproach will not be wiped away.

For jealousy makes [the wronged] man furious; therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance [upon the detected one].

He will not consider any ransom [offered to buy him off from demanding full punishment]; neither will he be satisfied, though you offer him many gifts and bribes.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭6:23-29, 32-35‬ ‭AMPC‬‬

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by realestate99: 12:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:

See walking corpse...
The markets are as follows
To be caught and disgraced 1.90 To be caught and killed in the action 4.50 To die on top of a married woman 7.00 To contact STDs and STIs 2.10 To stop and turn a new leaf 21.00 To still bleep a married woman in the next 48hrs 1.40
Make I stop here first
oshey!!! betpower agent
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by realestate99: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2021
I do not know the reason why you have refused to re marry , I would like to respect your decision but it seems you are emotionally weak in turning down advances from women ( married), why not reconsider the option of remarrying, it is a win win situation for you, your mind would be more disciplined and your conscience would quickly judge you when you are about to cheat

Psychologically you still act like a bachelor ( being free), remarrying may resuscitate the firmness and decisiveness that you once had when you were married . why did I say so? There are many things in your write up that sums your personality up perfectly.

Moreover, some of the ladies that approached you saw your vulnerability ( being single), believe me, when you get another woman, those approaches will definitely reduce.

Do not sleep with married women, I see people that do such as scavengers, looking for soft targets and the risk involved is more than the enjoyment

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Fiscus105(m): 1:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Wen a guy is frustrated in his working place and eventually loose it, he would keep looking for another job and the mentality of that, .....all jobs are frustrating, but for wife, they might not want to remarry believing ......all women are bad.

For you to experience one bad woman in course of marriage, not stopping you to remarry and probably meet better wife, infact, this is time he is supposed to open eyes wide and go for, lady that would be able to be with him til old age
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by jericco1(m): 3:07am On Dec 05, 2021
You know you can persecuted for this?
You are about to ruin your career sir
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by heniford2: 4:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria comment section undecided nigger had sex with an Adult both understood themselves now some people are putting fear in da said guy undecided undecided Nawa Religion don kill naija
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by MufasaLion: 6:14am On Dec 05, 2021
You fvcking a wife of a high rank officer? I know a man that did that and still in same rank for almost 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by snitchbitch: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2021
when "SATAN" wants to catch a man

he sends a "NIGERIAN WOMAN"

#GODsaveME!
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by omolasho: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2021
You have commited adultery and worse you concerned about how the reaction of her husband would be rather than what God's reaction would be.
Firemanromance:
It's been on my mind for sometime now, but am starting to get really really scared now.

Been divorced 9 years now.
I never saw any need for a woman again, even sex did not come to my mind. All I wanted to do was just take care of my children and that was it.

About 4 years ago, I had a major project that made one of the new generation banks send one of their staff to my office frequently, she was married.
It was the first time I took noticed. We struck out well,had a very good rapport and we liked each other. After about 3 months, she would look for an excuse to spend time at my home till late in the night.
The job passed without any issues.

From then on, I noticed most of the ladies around me were married. Business and friends, if I was not having a boy's night, I would probably be either in a movie center or at the beach or somewhere and the companion would be a married woman.

Last month I got another job, for a very different company.
The inspection agent happened to be a woman, married.
When we moved to site, her room was next to mine. Since I was already alert, I changed accommodation with my relive 4 cabins down, just to put some space between us.
It has started again, she is the one that brings my food from the mess room.
She comes to hide in my cabin saying she doesn't want to mix with drinkers and smokers, and me I am a professional chimney with PHD in the matter, when I tell her that I'm a chimney, she would fine excuse that am cool and jovial.
Last week the unthinkable finally happened,
3 times.
And it looks like she likes my style.
Captain called both of us this morning to ask if anything was going on as it was against company rules.
We said no, but it looks like people already know.

Am scared and don't know what to do.
We both have the same rotation cycle, same period on site and off-site.
I don't want this one coming to my house, her husband's rank can land both of us in very hot oil
Re: Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women by Dikegodspower(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Give your life to Christ leave wetin dey for woman waist

Firemanromance:

I know it is those in beer palour that will answer first,

Apart from #1, I would like intelligent answers no matter how bad.

I don't want to find myself in such position again.
How many people I go dey avoid because dem marry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel / What Happened To These Nairalanders? / How To Introduce Your Girlfriend To Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.