Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel (2657 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by greatfucker: 1:16am On Apr 07, 2022
when u have yr first sex how do u feel share yr thought below
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by greatfucker: 1:17am On Apr 07, 2022
well it was fantastic sha
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by HopeNeverDies: 2:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnn!!!! I had it with my sweet gf that time, wen I was in SS1... She con still get much Boobs!!

We had it inside a box-room ( A separate room inside a class ). It was So sweet bruh...
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Boogyman557: 3:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na ASHAWOO disvirgin ME

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Michelle70(m): 4:44am On Apr 07, 2022
I was 6-8yrs when I had my first sex, I can't remember.
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Benki003(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2022
No sugar
No honey
No salt

But en sweet die grin grin grin
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by HYDEEE: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2022
We wey never have sex before just dey here dey observe the comments.

Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by jahson19(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
After cumming, ur sense will come bck and you start wondering WTF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
grin
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Chiefecho(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! I had it with my sweet gf that time, wen I was in SS1... She con still get much Boobs!!

We had it inside a box-room ( A separate room inside a class ). It was So sweet bruh...

You must be a federal government college student
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by EmzyT: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

All of days in the World, that was the day my Dick refused to rise (How it happened is still a mistery to me) embarassed embarassed

Babe was like; Why are you not hard?

Even to wear condom I no sabi embarassed chaii, I could see the disappointment from her! I buried my head in Shame embarassed

Babe later entered relationship Sha, so there was a day I was tryna correct my errors for what happened the first day. I was to sleep over in her Crib so we we're lying down together in her bed, I made the move and went for her nipples, babe refused oo, I don't know if it's because she's now in a Relationship or the Disappointment of what happened that day embarassed

But Sha, Thank God for today! I don Level Up smiley

Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Though i was naive then d babe was experienced in the act. Wen my rod entered her wet pussy i felt like i was in another world. But as soon as i released na HIV i come the think about. I no fit sleep for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Oturatetuala(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't know how it feels because I was molested at 14. But come to think of it I suppose sue that aunty o.
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by HopeNeverDies: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chiefecho:

You must be a federal government college student

Yes Boss; I went to FGC ikirun, Osun State bro
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Rickmann: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
greatfucker:
when u have yr first sex how do u feel share yr thought below

grin
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Chiefecho(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

Yes Boss; I went to FGC ikirun, Osun State bro

I talk am

Na we dey run am for fgc
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by junior556(f): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
I had my first sex after my waec
With one black pussy science student.. she was like my stomach ��pls stop
I was like ��
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Gadafii: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Helen Calabar girl disvirgin me, I knew she wanted that all along from the first time we started talking, she didn't take advantage of me, I knew what she wanted and I was ready for it, but she never knew I was a virgin boy forming hard guy cheesy

The experience was both fun and funny, she had scheduled a group reading with me and few other students at her place, all of a sudden she pulled out and said she won't be available, while she secretly confided in me she actually wanted it to be both of us at my place to "avoid distraction" Friday evening she came with a cooler of white rice and stew with plenty eggs and kpomo, typical nigerian students food cheesy

She came with books shaa, but we never opened any of the books till dawn.

She changed into something freeer, before you go say opolo eye tinubu, we Don lock licks, i knew that was gonna happen by the way, but I was scared and worried, because I never enter cave before, when she finally took her panties, something I should have done my self oo, I spent seconds searching for the entrance with my meat, I thought towtow is supposed to be at the front naa, directly below her navel, for where, I find tow toe toe, until she guided me in like a missile.

Few thrust I don erupt inside the cave, wetin dey sup baayi, she look me one kind, like disappointed, but I quickly told she was too pretty and I have been fantasizing about her that's why I erupted that quickly we chop rice and freshen up, before 12, I don dey run her bare butt with my hard meat, this time it didn't take long to locate the entrance and spent the new feww minutes digging trenches inside her cave, she actually told me to atop complete when I am having that sensation and suck her boobs, that would make me last, omo werey cheesy

That worked for me, I spent close to 1 hour digging and changing style because I listened to her.

Before dawn, I don shag her like three times, the next morning she bored me to death with can we date now, you supposed know my answer.

Helen is married to one Yahoo boy now with kids.
Re: When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Men, Can You Swallow Your Sperm? / Today Makes It 7 Sundays I Have Not Being To Church And Nobody Check On Me. / Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.