Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Passport Wahala - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Wahala (282 Views)

International Passport Wahala / International Passport Wahala / Passport Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Passport Wahala by tonicyril: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Please guys, is it possible for me to apply for international passport without my national idcard??
Re: Passport Wahala by Jogs1900: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
tonicyril:
Please guys, is it possible for me to apply for international passport without my national idcard??
It's possible in some states in the north.They are yet to deploy the new capturing machine to many states there.

1 Like

Re: Passport Wahala by tonicyril: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's possible in some states in the north.They are yet to deploy the new capturing machine to many states there.
but not possible here in the south abi??

The tin is that I want to apply but I am having issues with my national idcard, I want to set some tins right on it but it's taking forever to be done and time is going already.

Secondly bro, how long does it take for the international passport to be issued taking Into consideration the Nigeria factor..

Thanks in advance sir
Re: Passport Wahala by Jogs1900: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2023
tonicyril:
but not possible here in the south abi??

The tin is that I want to apply but I am having issues with my national idcard, I want to set some tins right on it but it's taking forever to be done and time is going already.

Secondly bro, how long does it take for the international passport to be issued taking Into consideration the Nigeria factor..

Thanks in advance sir
Because of the new process even if you have an insider, it can't be less than 3 weeks.Though when I renewed mine in 2021, I got it within 3 days and I was issued the old passport which NIN is not required.
Re: Passport Wahala by tonicyril: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

Because of the new process even if you have an insider, it can't be less than 3 weeks.Though when I renewed mine in 2021, I got it within 3 days and I was issued the old passport which NIN is not required.
without an insider sir, how long do u think it will take me...

Me I am budgeting 4months grin
Re: Passport Wahala by Jogs1900: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
tonicyril:
without an insider sir, how long do u think it will take me...

Me I am budgeting 4months grin
Honestly, I don't know but it varies..
I will advise you go to less populated states to capture..
Re: Passport Wahala by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2023

(1)

JAPA: 6 Or 9? It's Just Numbers / Is It Safe To Travel At Night From Aba To Lagos? / France Joins UK, Canada To Tighten Immigration Rules-on-nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.