Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (33909 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2022
NOTE: Story Finale comes up tomorrow.

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Semako36: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Omo I don dey road say I wan kon flog you if u never update but I don relax. Chai this update ehn. I no go too talk. No be me u wan kill Op. Baddest update tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mr Xavier

See as you transfer all the whole sex scene to one chapter

But this is a nice story, great writing and beautiful storyline and even tho you said it was a fictional piece, there was so many lessons learnt regarding relationship and otherwise

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. How's your day going? Relax, cause it's gonna get better with this masterpiece of a story. coolcool

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Xavier5, you loaded the 18+ part into a single chapter... *realises* Ookayy. *keep's quiet* make the story end first cool
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oya! If you 'hear' your monicker, come and read. Xavier5 has got something for you. Sit back n enjoy. Let's begin.
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Semako36:
Omo I don dey road say I wan kon flog you if u never update but I don relax. Chai this update ehn. I no go too talk. No be me u wan kill Op. Baddest update tongue tongue

You get luck

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
EMMY900
kingphilip
tommy589
queenitee
pricelesslove
Rosella1
Chocolatesauce
finalboss
winnex007
SmartestPopQUEEN
FOODIC

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eddysilver:
Xavier5, you loaded the 18+ part into a single chapter... *realises* Ookayy. *keep's quiet* make the story end first cool
Teddybliss:
Mr Xavier

See as you transfer all the whole sex scene to one chapter

All na cruise grin grin grin

Eddysilver:
Good afternoon everyone. How's your day going? Relax, cause it's gonna get better with this masterpiece of a story. coolcool
Teddybliss:
This is a nice story, great writing and beautiful storyline and even tho you said it was a fictional piece, there was so many lessons learnt regarding relationship and otherwise

Thanks Brothers cool cool cool

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eddysilver:
EMMY900
kingphilip
tommy589
queenitee
pricelesslove
Rosella1
Chocolatesauce
finalboss
winnex007
SmartestPopQUEEN
FOODIC

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
hebex12
Uthman51
Easyboy96
Jumat08
Topsy42
Vimlady
iameugene
harjibolar10
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
MachineX
Fatalveli
Stuff46
donmat06
Emeraldz
Skyfornia
Dyoungstar
Spongia1
Clemzy16
ishilove
adioolayi
LogoDWhiz
Lekinz
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
SexySapphire
lollz
Lollz
Joizy
FoxyRebirth
dodoatiricetwo
Rumpleslitskin

Welcome to 'The Bridge'.
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
The brain behind this story, I see you. Your boy remains loyal. Thanks for the entertainment. Your story is worth it.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by kdavid07(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mr Xavier.. you have done well. Many thanks to you.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by finalboss(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Got it

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Airborne02(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2022
finalboss:
Got it
finalboss how can i dm na u din forget me ooo ..0...7066501452 will appreciate a whatsapp ping

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Okay guys, it's the second lap in 2022 and I'm truly grateful to be part of it with you beautiful people. Happy February Dearies.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2022
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: STORY FINALE

"Ratatatatatatatale skadoshly skadosh shentramamaamamamama skrrrrrrrrr yeahhhhhhhhhhhh," Richard teased. "Really!?" He said to Angela who gave him a gentle slap. She's straddling him on the couch, claded in a super revealing purple coloured robe which revealed everything underneath giving him more than enough to feast his eyes on.

"But seriously, your moans last night were crazy."

"Leave me jor. Know ye not that when the dick is good, a woman becomes multi lingual. At that point, she says all manner of senseless, meaningless shits. Things she can't comprehend or sometimes remember. Ask me what I said last night, I don't understand and some of them I don't know, can't remember excluding the love I professed to you, those were real," she replied.

"A woman reacts like that when the wave of pleasure descends on her like the Holy Ghost. At that point she experiences Pentecost all over again," she said bringing out laughter from the both of them. She stared at him intently and grinded her groin against his, letting out soft moans from them.

"We're married, and it's our honeymoon. It's no holds barred. Even God himself will be giving us thumbs up. He will be like, 'my children, una dey do, well done oh, do am well oh, una hear'," Angela said comically. They both laughed.

"True that. I've been premaritally celibate all this years obeying the 'no fornication' rule, waiting for this moment. Now I'm here, I swear, I'm gonna fvck the human essence out of me."

"And I've got the desires, skills, libido and stamina to make that possible," she said, her tongue stuck out while she sensually slid a finger into his mouth.

"I love you Richard."

"I love you Angela."

"And I love you more," she said.

"No doubt about that."

"Good. Promise you won't ever ever ever leave me or betray me cos I won't do that to you."

"I promise."

"Pledge you will forever provide for me, submit to me, be loyal, affectionate and faithful to me. That you will love, support, respect, tolerate, care, be intimate, commit, honour, guard and protect me just as I've vowed to do to you."

"I pledge."

"Good boy. Then lets build our empire together," she said and pecked his forehead. She kissed him deeply, rocking her hips against his, triggering the fire in them. Richard's hands fondled and caressed her butt, waist and body, while hers stroked his head and biceps. The tempo of there passion increasing. She paused and stared lovingly, longily and lustfully at him.

"Heart," she called. "It's time for sexual ministration," she announced.

YEAR: 2022

"Emergency business trip again!!!" Angela's voice boomed through Richard's tablet who's having a video call with her.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"This is the problem of being in your shoes. How long will this one last?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, dunno, but from circumstances around, seven to ten days."

"What!! Seven to ten days!?" She exclaimed out of surprise. "So I'mma tryna tell me that for such number of days, I won't see my husband, feel his love, see his face, hear his voice, feel his touch, his dicking, kissing and eating," she said raising a brow. Richard laughed hard in response, this woman is truly crazy.

"You think it's funny?" She asked, a scowl on her face.

"Okay okay okay, things aren't as bad as you're exaggerating. Of course you will see my face and hear my voice as your doing now. As for love, you know I always ensure that, messages, chats and calls, sultry and affectionate, you get the drill huh," he said winking.

"What about the touch, kissing, eating and dicking? And pwease don't tell me to use Love Machine or vibrator while fanatazing bla bla bla about you. I need it real, besides can't this trip be done some other time? I hate this emergency trips of yours, no planning, you know that," she said flipping her hair backward, which made her enticing.

"You look damn sexy when you do that," he commented. "I know but unfortunately, I can't cancel it, it's very important but I promise, when I get back, I will make it up to you. You know the way we do it. Just make sure the ACs are working."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm," she grunted contouring her lips. "I'll prefer it under the shower you know, with water pouring down on us. Having orgasm under such circumstance is epic," she purred accompanied with a wink.

"Every attempt to make me cancel this trip isn't going to work. Damn I'm getting hard here but I won't budge, no I won't," he said shaking his head. Angela maintained a smirk on her face.

"Just think about it, the feel of that shaft going through those scintillating succulent cheeks..."

"Okay enough. Don't do this. Just keep yourself busy with the D and V until I return."

"Okay, but just visualise the jiggling and clapping of those molds of flesh as they consume your hardness. That..."

"Gela," he cut her off. She replied with her tongue stuck out. He imagined those tongues carrying out zealous ministration on him. This lady is loosely wild. He shook those thoughts off his mind.

"Just imagine the soft, moist feel and grip of those walls on your rod..."

"Madam get me my kids now," he ordered cutting off Angela who spoke in whispers. She rolled her eyes in irritation. Her husband can be so stubborn but she breaks him at times, this was just one of the exceptions.

"Dearest, come say hello and bye to dad," she beckoned. Richard gave her the look.

"Seriously, Bye!?" He uttered. She responded with a shrug. The kids rushed to the screen as the family time continued.

The jet pierced through the sky en route it's destination. It has on it's body written, THE RICHGELA JET.
Richard now owns and runs a mega multinational corporation called, THE RICHGELA COMPANY. It majors in the tech industry but has also diversified into other Industries. Angela who now decks a doctorate degree is carrying out her dream and passion at the University of Lagos as a Mathematics lecturer. Richard has tried compelling her to head the company with him or one of it's daughter companies. To him, his wife can't be an employee but she refused, not only refused, but opposed. Her passion must, will, should and shall be done, although, she's part of the RichGela Foundation, their humanitarian organisation, as it's vice president with Richard as the president. Their union is blessed with four kids, two sets of twins. Angela Jnr and Mirabel being the first set with Richard Jnr and Eden being the second.

Two worlds apart, just like the sky and land but that doesn't mean they can't be connected, they can, not because certain things are bound to happen, but if and only if the forces involve allows it. The universe is filled with endless possibilities including that of worlds colliding, not destructively but constructively. All that's required is a connection or connections which could be anything, well, in this case, Love Is The Connection, THE BRIDGE.

THE END

#Xavier
#TheBridge
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Share

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2022
THE RICHGELA WILL RETURN IN IDEAL

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Okay, beautiful The Bridgers, we've come to the end of the story. It's been an amazing ride with you guys. Thanks for the support, thanks for the patience, thanks for the faith, thanks for the contribution, thanks for the reference, thanks for the reviews and thanks for the purchase of the book. You guys rock.

Okay, The Bridge is over but that doesn't mean Xav-Verse is, remember I told you that The Bridge is part of a Shared Universe (Xav-Verse), as a matter of fact, it kick starts the shared universe whose Phase One is gonna climax in 2027 with DON.

So, next on the slate is CLASSIC, I've been teasing it, it's on Okadabooks already, you can go get it via

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/classic/45547

So, CLASSIC is coming out next and it's going to premier on Sunday, 6th February 2022. Make yourself available, don't worry you'll be mentioned but you should follow me to stay updated. CLASSIC Trailer drops within the week.

So that's a wrap, it was beautiful and I expect more in CLASSIC. See you all then.

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355 and all those I forgot to mention, the silent readers and the guest. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

For those that bought my book, I LOVE YOU

SEE Y'ALL IN CLASSIC

I LOVE YOU ALL 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2022
For those of you that cares, these are my contacts

1.) FACEBOOK: XA VI ER
2.) E-MAIL: preciousuweh@gmail.com
3.) INSTAGRAM: uwehprecious
4.) TWITTER;
a.) Username: precious_uweh
b.) Display Name: Xavier
5.) WHATSAPP: 09079893607

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Xavier5:
Okay, beautiful The Bridgers, we've come to the end of the story. It's been an amazing ride with you guys. Thanks for the support, thanks for the patience, thanks for the faith, thanks for the contribution, thanks for the reference, thanks for the reviews and thanks for the purchase of the book. You guys rock.

Okay, The Bridge is over but that doesn't mean Xav-Verse is, remember I told you that The Bridge is part of a Shared Universe (Xav-Verse), as a matter of fact, it kick starts the shared universe whose Phase One is gonna climax in 2027 with DON.

So, next on the slate is CLASSIC, I've been teasing it, it's on Okadabooks already, you can go get it via

So, CLASSIC is coming out next and it's going to premier on Sunday, 6th February 2022. Make yourself available, don't worry you'll be mentioned but you should follow me to stay updated. CLASSIC Trailer drops within the week.

So that's a wrap, it was beautiful and I expect more in CLASSIC. See you all then.

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355 and all those I forgot to mention, the silent readers and the guest. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

SEE Y'ALL IN CLASSIC

I LOVE YOU ALL 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier

Nothing do you brother
It was nice riding along with you on this
God dey your back
With love I say THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
silverlinen:

Nothing do you brother
It was nice riding along with you on this
God dey your back
With love I say THANK YOU

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Xavier5:

SEE Y'ALL IN CLASSIC

I LOVE YOU ALL 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier
This is one of the most beautiful short story on this space and thereof

Thank you so very much Mr Xavier for a beautiful piece,for your efforts,time and consistent updating

We really appreciate all you do and ask for more grace to continue this great work

Cheers to more interactions

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Xavier5 it's been a wonderful ride across the xav-verse. Hoping for better works than this. Stay inspired and blessedsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Eddysilver:
Xavier5 it's been a wonderful ride across the xav-verse. Hoping for better works than this. Stay inspired and blessedsmiley
Teddybliss:

This is one of the most beautiful short story on this space and thereof

Thank you so very much Mr Xavier for a beautiful piece,for your efforts,time and consistent updating

We really appreciate all you do and ask for more grace to continue this great work

Cheers to more interactions

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice wrap up boss
This is a wonderful piece of art, you took your time to serve this hot and I’m impressed with your punctuality and resilience.
More grease to your elbow bro

I’ve become a die hard fan of yours from now on cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Well done it was a nice ride.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
Nice wrap up boss
This is a wonderful piece of art, you took your time to serve this hot and I’m impressed with your punctuality and resilience.
More grease to your elbow bro

I’ve become a die hard fan of yours from now on cheesy wink

I appreciate

I'm Honored @bolded

froze6:
Well done it was a nice ride.

Thanks bro

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Xavier5:

SEE Y'ALL IN CLASSIC

I LOVE YOU ALL 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier
Thanks for the wonderful piece Mr OP, hoping to read more literary works written by you on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Xavier5:

SEE Y'ALL IN CLASSIC

I LOVE YOU ALL 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier

It was worth reading. .
You did great...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

*****SCENARIO 75***** / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.