Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) (574 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? / Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Someone due to travel from Nigeria to Dublin Ireland was given slippers to give to another person over there but she discovered the slippers were heavy and decided to check them

Behold there where different country passports hidden inside the soles of the slippers

Be careful and watchful at all times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1AUf_M9jqw
Re: Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) by EgunMogaji2: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2021
I never ever carry anything for anybody. Shey UPS, GiG, FedEx no dey again?

I have a friend that stopped talking to me because I refused to help him carry Honey to the USA. Honey no dey US ni?

9 Likes

Re: Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) by Nukilia: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2021
This is a terrible matter. Show us the names on the passport and the person that sent those shoes so that others can run away from such people

1 Like

Re: Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
If people bring stuff for me to take.... I say I'm not sure if I will have space. Do I ever take stuff?... yes... from verrrrry few people. Do I ever not have space to take stuff?.... all the time.
Those slippers .... for me..... I'll take out the passports ... paste back the slippers and deliver it to the person. If you were the sender..... what on earth can you ask or say to me? Two can play.
Re: Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wahala wey wear slippers
Re: Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) by greenie77: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Glad it was found out before getting to the Airport.
Re: Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) by CrownOfClay724: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chai cry

Still better than drug.

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded As British Airways Cancels Flights In, Out Of Nigeria / Sunak Eyes Cull Of Student Visas As UK Looks At 'all Options' To Fix Migration I / Pregnant Woman, Three Children, And 18 Others Burnt To Death While Scooping Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.