Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) (38157 Views)

Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Flygeriansteve: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
bcomputer101:
Wike my governor.

If to say Dowen College happens to be in Portharcourt ni, Wike for don go there with bulldozer the following day to bring down the whole building.
No time for nonsense.

Which will be stupid. Pulling down the building that killed the boy abi? Not investigating, not prosecuting the negligent management and the killer-children? Na to pull down school building push the other school children and teachers out. Typical knee-jerk mumu Nigerian behaviour

6 Likes

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by NurseJay: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
temmypotter:

Shut up! If it was your child, would you say the same thing?

You just spat a whole bunch of useless crap, this was a case of terrible negligence and the school should go down for it. Period! You are defending a school that instead of handing the culprits to the authorities called the parents to come and fly the murderers out of the country in a bid to cover up the crime.

No make me vex this Sunday morning guy

Allow him to keep typing rubbish!

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by tnerro1(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Useless school, killer school

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Awón were angry

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by dapolaw(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2021
That is why Lagos can not be like Rivers state..

We are not in Animal republic, Lagos is a civilised state... You can keep your barbaric act to Port Harcourt.

bcomputer101:
Wike my governor.

If to say Dowen College happens to be in Portharcourt ni, Wike for don go there with bulldozer the following day to bring down the whole building.
No time for nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Aremu01(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Let then burn the useless school down

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by lomprico(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2021
this should have been your first response to this matter. Heartless management.

2 Likes

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
I thought they said that the boy mentioned the names of his killers before he died How come the names of the killers are still not known yet?

You need serious beating

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by mizz2posh: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
I thought they said that the boy mentioned the names of his killers before he died How come the names of the killers are still not known yet?

You need serious beating

Names and pictures of his killers are out there, if u Google u will see.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by ShaqFu: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Thorough and proper investigation is it now? Didn't they say the matter was investigated and the injuries he sustained were from a football match? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by lomprico(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
FIFApresident1:
This school appears to be a reputable school with what I read online about them, one of the best school in Lagos state..

I really do hope they can bounce back, but sadly the hungry Nigerian media sphere has done a really great damage to the image of the school (beyond repair)

Yes, the school loose guide big time, but the recent development surrounding this issue is needless, I mean, stuffs like, revealing the owner of the school with bad captions.... Is that going to change anything?
The school management didn't notice this small loopholes, we can't blame them, cultism is strange in Luxury private colleges.

May the soul of the young promising boy continue to rest in peace.

why did they deny what killed the boy in their first press release? they brought the public backlash upon themselve.

3 Likes

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Landmack: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Mynd44:

There is a process to doing things.

I don’t blame some crass comments I have been reading here from some potential terrorists on burning down the school and slitting the throats of the owners. Here the law hardly ever works...justice is rare in this clime. If only the law will take its full arms on the perpetrators

2 Likes

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Mynd44:
Exactly.
Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by lomprico(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

You need serious beating

why u dey like display your mumurism all the time?

https://www.nairaland.com/6881708/faces-boys-murdered-colleague-sylvester
Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by dapolaw(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
I am telling you, some people go just open their mouth utter gibberish... He thought we are in animal kingdom.

Flygeriansteve:

Which will be stupid. Pulling down the building that killed the boy abi? Not investigating, not prosecuting the negligent management and the killer-children? Na to pull down school building push the other school children and teachers out. Typical knee-jerk mumu Nigerian behaviour

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Bantu10: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
JAMO84:
The school has already been convicted in the Court of public opinion

Zombie. Buhari is a clown

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by lomprico(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
bcomputer101:
Wike my governor.

No time for nonsense.

mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by tunapawizzy: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the young niggarrrr

Big lesson to parents.....Teach your children street ruggedity and toughness
Parents should raise sensible children instead. The monster kids that killed Sylvester are responsible, any other way to look at it is running away from the issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Landmack: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2021
ShaqFu:
Thorough and proper investigation is it now? Didn't they say the matter was investigated and the injuries he sustained were from a football match? Smh.

Yes. An intuitive Nairalander here stated that the authorities first release on the possible cause of his death could be based on what Sylvester was threatened to say by his bullies. And so the authorities took that for the cause not knowing there was more to that
Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by uncletbuddy(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Classic Animal Kingdom school

Only the Fit will survive (in this case, financially fit)

Because I don't see any reason why students would have enough time to beat a fellow student to the point where his liver will be enlarged.

And also points to the fact that there was no proper disciplinarian in the school. (No lights out, no hall master, no year head)

Also that the teachers themselves were respectful of the culprits due to the wealth and social standing of their parents. (Looking for tips and handouts from them during visiting days)

Nothing like a Good, Government School. Where regardless of your wealth and standing, a hot headed teacher can slap celestial beings into your damaged brain.

Some government school teachers are brutal and have wrongfully treated children without a genuine reason.

Those days at GOCOVI our VP wrongfully punished me for a crime I'm innocent of, even threatened to put my name in school black book list. I couldn't sleep for over a week.

Even my math teacher flogged me for not answering completely a 100 question math he requested we solve, not normal flogging oh, I was flogged like police would flog an adult criminal.

God forbid my kids going to public school, I'm not against flogging children but it should be done with caution.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by tshtsh: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
The school is just after making money and not so concerned about the affairs of the students else it won't have gotten to this stage.
How do you know ? It is one of the best schools in Lekki/LAgos and have been there for some time. I believe they'll get over this and bounce back stronger.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Landmack: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
dapolaw:
That is why Lagos can not be like Rivers state..

We are not in Animal republic, Lagos is a civilised state... You can keep your barbaric act to Port Harcourt.

Haha

U finished the kow.

That’s the Ipob wing of Rivers state chairman with a nonsensical comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Mynd44:
Hope justice would be served.
Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by ShaqFu: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Landmack:

Yes. An intuitive Nairalander here stated that the authorities first release on the possible cause of his death could be based on what Sylvester was threatened to say by his bullies. And so the authorities took that for the cause not knowing there was more to that
"Threatened to say by his bullies"?Did he ever mention he sustained those injuries from playing football?

2 Likes

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by tunapawizzy: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
The school will take the fall for this....Unfortunately, the demonic children that did this will get away with this, their parents are so wealthy and the legal system is bleeped up.
Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by BABANGBALI: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Make dem born down this school jare

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by brain54(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Wetin una for don do since. Na now day break una
It's almost too late for your reputation now.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by SEO2002: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Davideeto80:
Ok
u and ur useless family will die a miserable death . Bastard. God punish u

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by ugo4u: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2021
bcomputer101:
Wike my governor.

No time for nonsense.
If it is Buhari your type will be the first to call him a tyrant; what now happens to chasing justice via the courts? Nigerians hate tyranny as long as it isn't happening to them or their fav isn't the tyrants.
This hypocritical stance is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by Landmack: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2021
ShaqFu:
"Threatened to say by his bullies"?Did he ever mention he sustained those injuries from playing football?
Yea out of fear, he gave his bullies cooked up narrative to the authorities.
As u know with lies,they tend to fade off quickly for the truth to manifest.
Re: Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) by brain54(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Burn down the school...kill them... arrest them. Let's follow the process of doing things. This is not a jungle. Say no to jungle Justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Shocking Maths Many People Failed In An Exam Hall / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. / JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.