Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Simple Can Some Men Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Simple Can Some Men Be? (773 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Simple Can Some Men Be? by GorillaApp(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Some of the topics I read here makes me fall of my chair with laughter.

I am not a party to the Alpha male trend here.

Being a real man doesn't mean being a sadistic man and masochist.
It doesn't mean you should be heartless or mean to women. But that said, a lot of young folks need mentoring. They don't know where to draw the line when it comes to the game of love.
Most women are exploitative in nature( even your sisters and mum).
They are always scanning the horizon looking for a better deal and once they get it, you are now in their past..
Always remember your fellas and help them if you can.
Most women don't remember a good done them. When they're in need, you are a savior. Once they are back on their feets, you are a piece of sh*t!
A dude can still remember that you bought him a bottle of beer ten years ago but most ladies can't remembered you paid their fees 3 years ago.
Permit me to share a story of my dude down south.
We grow up together so we are really cool together.
Dude met a girl after his ND. He was doing his I.T in WRPC. and used all the funds to train this girl. Worst thing was that he didn't even invest in himself. The girl finished her ND and got direct entry and ended up getting her degree. Long story short, she left my Hommie and got married to someone else
. The guy only has his ND till date but trained her up to BSc.
He met another girl. Got her admitted to Uni. Rented out his apartment in his father's compound and start squatting with friends so that he can pay his girl's rent. We tried advising him but he will have none of it.

One good morning, dude came to my office. He needed to move his mattress to the Uni cos his girl was sleeping on the floor. He said he can't bear to see his girl sleeping on the floor. He wanted me to bring my car so we can go drop the mattress at school.
Reluctantly, I pleaded with him to wait till Saturday when i will be free.( it was Wednesday).
He reluctantly agreed. By Saturday morning, i drove down to pick up the mattress only to hear from him that he has already taken it down. He couldn't bear to see his girl sleeping on the floor. He was grinning from ear to ear.
I felt like choking him right there!
One day, dude won a bet and in euphoria, he decided to go down to school to see his girl. He knocked on the door. Lo and behold! A young fresh dude putting on boxers and without shirts appeared at the door!
My guy almost fainted! A room he paid for, his mattress!
He came back foaming in the mouth about getting his younger cousin who is a hard man in the school to go and burst the young niqqa in his girl's room
I told him plainly to come off it.
That was the end of that relationship.
If you are a young dude and you are investing heavily in a lady you are not married to, what about your family, what about your homeboys?
Try get sense small abeg!!!
Nothing bad about helping ladies but invest in yourself, your family and friends too.
Peace!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2021
undecided
Ok
Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by soundOsonic: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
You try o. You for just kukuma write the biography of your friend.

3 Likes

Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by Ryda(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Most times some people on NL confuse being a real man as alpha male.

When you start a relationship lavishing all over a woman, that mentality sticks and it won't go away.

Especially those who snatch other people's women with money, and end up marrying them. angry

The opposite gender is insatiable by nature, it all started with Eve
Genesis 3:1-5
Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by Palazee(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
He learnt his lessons in a hard way

2 Likes

Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by offset67(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2021
GorillaApp:
Some of the topics I read here makes me fall of my chair with laughter.

I am not a party to the Alpha male trend here.

Being a real man doesn't mean being a sadistic man and masochist.
It doesn't mean you should be heartless or mean to women. But that said, a lot of young folks need mentoring. They don't know where to draw the line when it comes to the game of love.
Most women are exploitative in nature( even your sisters and mum).
They are always scanning the horizon looking for a better deal and once they get it, you are now in their past..
Always remember your fellas and help them if you can.
Most women don't remember a good done them. When they're in need, you are a savior. Once they are back on their feets, you are a piece of sh*t!
A dude can still remember that you bought him a bottle of beer ten years ago but most ladies can't remembered you paid their fees 3 years ago.
Permit me to share a story of my dude down south.
We grow up together so we are really cool together.
Dude met a girl after his ND. He was doing his I.T in WRPC. and used all the funds to train this girl. Worst thing was that he didn't even invest in himself. The girl finished her ND and got direct entry and ended up getting her degree. Long story short, she left my Hommie and got married to someone else
. The guy only has his ND till date but trained her up to BSc.
He met another girl. Got her admitted to Uni. Rented out his apartment in his father's compound and start squatting with friends so that he can pay his girl's rent. We tried advising him but he will have none of it.

One good morning, dude came to my office. He needed to move his mattress to the Uni cos his girl was sleeping on the floor. He said he can't bear to see his girl sleeping on the floor. He wanted me to bring my car so we can go drop the mattress at school.
Reluctantly, I pleaded with him to wait till Saturday when i will be free.( it was Wednesday).
He reluctantly agreed. By Saturday morning, i drove down to pick up the mattress only to hear from him that he has already taken it down. He couldn't bear to see his girl sleeping on the floor. He was grinning from ear to ear.
I felt like choking him right there!
One day, dude won a bet and in euphoria, he decided to go down to school to see his girl. He knocked on the door. Lo and behold! A young fresh dude putting on boxers and without shirts appeared at the door!
My guy almost fainted! A room he paid for, his mattress!
He came back foaming in the mouth about getting his younger cousin who is a hard man in the school to go and burst the young niqqa in his girl's room
I told him plainly to come off it.
That was the end of that relationship.
If you are a young dude and you are investing heavily in a lady you are not married to, what about your family, what about your homeboys?
Try get sense small abeg!!!
Nothing bad about helping ladies but invest in yourself, your family and friends too.
Peace!!!
Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by GorillaApp(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Palazee:
He learnt his lessons in a hard way
Sadly, dude has learnt nothing. I'm tired of being in his way. So I allow him nowadays
Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmm, they always learn the hard way. That is if they will ever learn. A man who is in love is one of the hardest person to advise. Because at that time his brain/logic is in comatose. Don't draw too close to such people cos they are very dangerous. Dat guy fit kill person because of pussy. angry
Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
do you only keep foolish guys as friends?
Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
I can bet my balls that the simp is an Igbo man. There's just something in Igbo culture that encourages simping. Becoming less so she becomes more is an Igbo thing. You will see guys that have just two tattered jeans spending all their wealth to make their gfs and wives look good and they will say make my money dey show for my woman mtscheww lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: How Simple Can Some Men Be? by GorillaApp(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
I can bet my balls that the simp is an Igbo man. There's just something in Igbo culture that encourages simping. Becoming less so she becomes more is an Igbo thing. You will see guys that have just two tattered jeans spending all their wealth to make their gfs and wives look good and they will say make my money dey show for my woman mtscheww lipsrsealed

Lol. He is not. From southern naija

(1) (Reply)

Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go / What Would You Do / Meet The Sexiest Man On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.