Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) (52079 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Bigpapi: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happened:
Nigerian police sealed off Dowen College as the school finally reacts to the sudden death of their students Sylvester, who was allegedly beaten to death by his school mates.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXGLDN2o0kO/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Naija

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by martinslaura: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:
This boy's story just dey weak me down to the marrow.

Human being just wicked.

I weak like over ripe plantain. As I have a 12 year of boy in a boarding school. God protect them for us o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Goswill1208(m): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2021
How do parents send their children to boarding school self .
I don’t just understand.
This is a complete lack of responsibility.
Most parents wants to hv children but they are not willing to face the task that comes with it .
Raising a child entails more than just providing their monetary needs .
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by emecheboy2(m): 1:46am On Dec 06, 2021
wordcat:
This seniority in the secondary schools should be abolished.

There's no such thing in the primary schools and no such thing in the university.
My dear if you have kids in primary school ask them, they are doing seniority there now oo.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by chatinent: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2021
martinslaura:

I weak like over ripe plantain. As I have a 12 year of boy in a boarding school. God protect them for us o.

Amen.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Daceline: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear sir, leave the mob first, work very hard and build an institution as successful as Dowen perhaps until this unfortunate incident , toil and raise the kind of great children that went through Dowen successfully and today now contributing to Nation building like the late boy would have loved to be among them and come back and make this loose talk. Talk is cheap.
Awon mob gbogbo. You can't intimidate me o.
My appeal is to Dowen Alumni, they have seen both sides,while the investigation is on,the school needs and trust their solidarity while the bereaved family know their condolence is genuine,unlike yours. They can't stand aloof.
If you think Dowen or the Dowen Alumni are happy about it, do not pray to try and experience the loss to know their grief.
To destroy is easy but to build takes a lot of tremendous amount of work. Go and build something phenomenal in life first and when crisis comes,destroy all you built.

It's not everyone that has an attachment to any particular side in this matter, as you have. So some of us can still think clearly. Would dowen ever reverse themselves after saying he died from injuries sustained while playing football? What was the need to push that narrative? There's a deep rot in that school and it shouldn't go free because it trained people who are contributing to nation building, nonsense. When they are carrying someone else's corpse, it looks like a log of wood.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Temporarily closing school for some days for evidence collection, student assistance by physicians and other things are ok. Shutting down the school is not.

Someone died!!! in a controversial and unpleasant manner and the school denied it yet you want the authorities to leave the school open?.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is university certificate Called Bachelors Degree? / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M / Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.