Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man (2000 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by JUMIAdiscounts: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
A Policeman recieve the shock of his life after after taking a prostitute home only to find out that he was a man.

FREE JUMIA DISCOUNT CODE: Shop on jumia using code “DCNDINMA” to get 10% discount on all items on jumia. This code works on both the jumia app and website

The Policeman takes the prostitute home in Kubwa area of Abuja, discovers he is a man wearing female outfits.

Watch The Video
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/policeman-takes-prostitute-home-in.html?m=1

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
grin The crime is impersonation of identity. Doing this to an officer could land him in a messy situation. 14 years jail term is guaranteed.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by jaeyking(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Impersonation cheesy grin grin
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by Scholarbuzze: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Why she no wear pant? �
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by jetwonder(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
cool cheesy grin the officer of the law entered one chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by SenecaTheYonger: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
The police officers were quite compassionate. I thought they would have beaten him up.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by Cizarr(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bad market

1 Like

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by Sonnobax15(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
When armed robber jam him fellow armed robber,one of them must loyal cheesy

Eyahhhhh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
i dont know which of the two is the foolish one here...the crossdresser who thought he could go home with someone to have sex while fooling them to believe that they were a woman OR the deluded policeman who instead of doing his job, he is there indulging in an act that he is suppose to curb.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by 7victor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
From the video, it happens 2 years ago.

Also it could be that they are acting, because this man cannot just follow the policeman home knowing full well that he would have to UnCloth before doing anything with the man.

If he is gay, he should have looked for where to find gay men and not just follow an heterosexual man home.

Maybe he wanted to hide under the guise of being a woman to steal from the man before the man could get to sleep with her.

Finally, I believe it was acted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by TheWolfen(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
U no be woman. U disguise as woman follow man with hairy balls go house to do what exactly
This dude some hot factory reset slaps that can even banish evil spirit from a body
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by Nicepoker(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Two criminals with different motives
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Old video
This police man got served.
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by Taywon: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na diz kind news dey sweet me
Re: Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man by chudyprince: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
The police officers were quite compassionate. I thought they would have beaten him up.
they will still beat him behind the scene

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Ejaculate / 31st For Me. / Thick Gals Are Future Obese Women. The Whole Big Bum Go Turn Orobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.