Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

She Told Me She Likes Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Likes Me! (664 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Likes Me! by Undilutedme: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hey nairalanders.

A colleague of mine in school, I'm a student in of the the federal schools here in the west. A female friend here in the university told me she likes me. She's always been saying it, she says it often BUT she doesn't want to date me. She told a mutual friend friend of ours she likes me, she shows it quite well and it's obvious she does.

She goes out with guys tho, a couple of guys but I dunno if they have anything. She tells me anytime she's going out with guys, it makes me feel bad though, because I've got a little feelings for her.

We've had intimate moments but not s*x anyways. I know she does like me, she shows it but I asked her out, she insisted on going slowly but she keeps reminding me she likes me.

So recently, we had a fall out and I got offended and stopped talking to her. I barely call or receive her calls, I barely even chat with her now and I honestly have peace of mind.

But why do ladies behave this way?. I find it really funny.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by Ebubechuwku(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
She likes you but she is just afraid of bring carried away or been hurt.
Love yourself first.
As things are now, we have millions of women in the world, face your life bro, there is so much situation that needs to be faced now as youth than am she is crushing on me problem. You will get to meet better girls as much as you succeed in your endeavours.
Get money and if you like , you can keep changing girls everyday...
After all once you clock 30, girls no dey settle for less o..all those I like you go fade away, when you buy several diapers, pay school fees, do this, do that.... forget her and continue your journey....stay focused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by Sonnobax15(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,abeg for the sake of your sanity,just maintain the way you're ghosting her....Our people says--"meat wey you no wor chop,no just kukuma use your teeth share am"

Besides, there's nothing like little likeness undecided. It's either you like her for real or you like her for lashing lipsrsealed

Moreover, don't let anybody to ginger you to continue shooting your shot lipsrsealed. Because if you do, you'll not only lose the little respect she has left for you,but you'll definitely lose your sanity..

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by drezzyx(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
The title is Friend zoning.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by SoundWaves: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nothing worth having comes easy.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by Jeon(f): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mtchweeeee
Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by Mariangeles(f): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
She's nothing but a manipulative person who's playing a dirty mind game with your emotions.
She held you hostage emotionally.
It is for your own good that you both fell out.
See! If by any chance you make up with her, never go back to being how you were with her again. Use your head!
Never make yourself too available again.
Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by DropsMic(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yawn
Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by SportsHD: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
drezzyx:
The title is Friend zoning.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by nzeobi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why are you allowing another person to manipulate you emotionally, must everybody who likes you date you.

Abeg go and get serious you no get talk.
Re: She Told Me She Likes Me! by frozen70(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Undilutedme:
Hey nairalanders.

A colleague of mine in school, I'm a student in of the the federal schools here in the west. A female friend here in the university told me she likes me. She's always been saying it, she says it often BUT she doesn't want to date me. She told a mutual friend friend of ours she likes me, she shows it quite well and it's obvious she does.

She goes out with guys tho, a couple of guys but I dunno if they have anything. She tells me anytime she's going out with guys, it makes me feel bad though, because I've got a little feelings for her.

We've had intimate moments but not s*x anyways. I know she does like me, she shows it but I asked her out, she insisted on going slowly but she keeps reminding me she likes me.

So recently, we had a fall out and I got offended and stopped talking to her. I barely call or receive her calls, I barely even chat with her now and I honestly have peace of mind.

But why do ladies behave this way?. I find it really funny.

They are drama queen's

(1) (Reply)

Best Sleeping Habits For Married Couples / Is She Still Interested? What Should I Do? / Lubricant For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.