Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion (234 Views)

My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them / I Love My Religion / My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by essenjack(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
I was born and baptized as Christian, then I wasn't so exposed to life to make a choice of my religion, growing up I see things differently.
Currently I'm considering changing my religion, Hope there wouldn't be any dire consequences for chosen a different religion & denying the allegiance I once swore before baptism in the Christian religion?
Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
No repercussions at all. Go ahead and change to whatever religion you so desire, traditional, Islamic or even agnostic so far you are sure of what you now believe in.
At the end of the day it is not about the religion you identify yourself with, it's about the kind of life you lived.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by CrownOfClay724: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wetin Clout go cause sha grin

Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by sageb: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2 where art thou?
Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by motayoayinde: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
essenjack:
I was born and baptized as Christian, then I wasn't so exposed to life to make a choice of my religion, growing up I see things differently.
Currently I'm considering changing my religion, Hope there wouldn't be any dire consequences for chosen a different religion & denying the allegiance I once swore before baptism in the Christian religion?

OK THEN BRO, LET ME INTRODUCE ISLAM TO YOU.

ISLAM MEANS COMPLETE SUBMISSION TO THE WILL AND LAWS OF THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

ALLAH IS THE ARABIC NAME FOR GOD THE CREATOR, CONTROLLER OR THE AFFAIRS OF THE UNIVERSE.

FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM ARE CALLED MUSLIMS AND THESE ARE SOME OF OUR CORE BELIEFS:

ALLAH IS ONLY ONE AND NOT TWO OR THREE AND IT'S A CARDINAL SIN TO ASCRIBE ANY PARTNER TO HIM.

ALLAH SENT SERIES OF PROPHETS TO TEACH MANKIND HOW TO WORSHIP HIM AS THIS IS THE SOLE REASON FOR MAN'S CREATION.

AMONG GOD'S PROPHETS ARE OUR FATHER ADAM, NOAH, ABRAHAM etc.
THE LAST TWO WERE JESUS AND MUHAMMAD RESPECTIVELY (may peace be upon them all).

JESUS AND MUHAMMAD AND THE OTHER PROPHETS WERE HUMANS LIKE THE REST OF US WHO ONLY CAME TO TEACH MANKIND THE WAY TO GOD SO THAT ON JUDGEMENT DAY, EVERYONE MAY BE REWARDED ACCORDINGLY.

THERE ARE FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM WHICH I'LL BE GLAD TO DISCUSS FURTHER IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Jewish Ancestry / The Coming Of Christ Is Post-tribulation / I LOOK TO YOU- E.A Franklyn (Gospel song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.