Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos (12329 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth / SIZA Foundation Reacts To MkpuruMmiri Addiction In SouthEast, Urges NDLEA To Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
In lagos too? I thought the media always claimed only south east youths take the drug. Nigerian youths you love to get high on stupid things no matter what it is you're getting high on, take Cannabis species for proper and smarter reasoning you refuse. Na stupid drugs una carry for head instead of una to dey advocate for legalization of the Cannabis spps. SE n SW Mugu youths. BTW who be this mumu ugly looking girl begging for political diickks in the name of anti drug campaign, see her native village firewood fetcher face
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Ana adịro mma bụ uru ndị nze grin grin cheesy
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by IamGblaize(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
The name of the lab self na wah grin grin
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by omusiliyu(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Who’s their Mr. Whyte?
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by AbijaJ: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Lagos?? Na mistake be that I sure...Dem mean to write Imo or Abia

Whether na Lagos, Ogun, or Abuja dem bust the lab, na still the same Ndigbo people dey run am. No be today yansh dey for back.

3 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Asgard73: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
This a family picture
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Shetemi12:
You mean they have laboratory here in Lagos?
So they do transport that substance from lagos to east... Then we should ask our dear brothers and sisters in the security force how much they give them to allow them transport this.. I'm just commenting ooh
So they don't take that substance in Lagos? ice is being abused in all parts of the country.
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by wealthtrak: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Shetemi12:
You mean they have laboratory here in Lagos?
So they do transport that substance from lagos to east... Then we should ask our dear brothers and sisters in the security force how much they give them to allow them transport this.. I'm just commenting ooh
Yes.
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by wealthtrak: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2021
AbijaJ:

Whether na Lagos, Ogun, or Abuja dem bust the lab, na still the same Ndigbo people dey run am. No be today yansh dey for back.
Those arrested in Lagos over the years for setting up these illicit methamphethamine laboratories are specifically all from
Anambra State. Nnewi, Ozubulu, a few Obosi indigenes mainly!

They are the ones who brought the Colombians and Mexicans into Lagos in areas such as Ajao Estate, Satellite Town, Iba New Site, Anambra and Asaba to set up labs. These are the criminals claiming to be legit millionaire traders among the Ibos are the ones who destroyed young people in Imo State and other areas.

I was surprised to read the comments of one prominent Ibo guy who said the Ibos do NOT know who is behind
methamphetamine in Nigeria or Iboland and that he supports the beating of those youths. But this information
has been in the public domain and newspapers for over 15 years now.

I get a sense that the Ibos are living a lie and they were even trying to say that it was the Mexicans that brought
meth to Nigeria in one article I read. It was those Anambra criminals that brought the Colombians and Mexicans to
Lagos, Anambra and Asaba to set up illegal meth laboratories. I am sure they have labs in Abuja, PH and Imo as well
and I want to call on Ibos to go after the Barons instead of flogging those small boys in Iboland.

Death penalty should be introduced too because these criminals have set up labs in underground rooms in their
houses and mansions in Lagos, Anambra and elseswhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by blackpanda: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2021
But some igbos on nairaland said mkpurummiri is fake news. That nothing like that

1 Like

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by wealthtrak: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
In lagos too? I thought the media always claimed only south east youths take the drug. Nigerian youths you love to get high on stupid things no matter what it is you're getting high on, take Cannabis species for proper and smarter reasoning you refuse. Na stupid drugs una carry for head instead of una to dey advocate for legalization of the Cannabis spps. SE n SW Mugu youths. BTW who be this mumu ugly looking girl begging for political diickks in the name of anti drug campaign, see her native village firewood fetcher face
The NDLEA actually arrested many criminal Ibo guys in Lagos State for setting up the meth laboratories in Satellite Town, Ajao Estate,
Iba New Site and other areas over the last 15 years. These Anambra indigenes from mainly Nnewi and Ozubulu
were paraded in the
media by the NDLEA and about 6 years ago, I remember one of the idiots who was in his 30s was arrested for setting up a meth lab in
his Ajao Estate residence. The bloody criminal was known as Sylvester Chukwunwendu with the dubious title of Eze Nnunu 1 of Isolo and
his story was discussed here on Nairaland.

Sylvester hid under the cover of different company names such as Blessed Benita Global Limited, Ideal Motorcycle Company Limited and God’s Special Enterprise Limited which he owns to run the illicit business which has some international affiliations. He employs men and women who he pays as much as $5,000 per trip to traffic the banned substances to China, Malaysia, Turkey and Italy.
==> https://www.nairaland.com/2403844/drug-baron-held-producing-drugs

==> https://www.nairaland.com/2404823/sylvester-chukwunwendu-drug-baron-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/3112592/ndlea-raids-methamphetamine-drug-labs

Death penalty is what is needed for these criminal barons, instead of flogging those young boys taking the
highly addictive meth in Imo State and elsewhere. angry

Sylvester Chukwunwendu who was arrested in Ajao Estate mansion in 2015 where he had a dangerous
methamphetamine laboratory is shown in a picture below in handcuffs after NDLEA arrested in a sting operation.

This is the reason why I do NOT trust the riches of all those young Ibo guys claiming to be millionaire traders in Alaba
and elsewhere. Many of them have been arrested for serious armed robberies and for being drug barons and drug mules
in Lagos, Abuja and Anambra.

Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis and the older generation of Ibo millionaires have verifiable sources of wealth.

Cc: Shetemi12 , oluwasegun007. AbijaJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by LegalWolf: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Cc: Gerrard59
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Unityp: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2021
good one
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Tzar(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good job. The culprits deserve extrajudicial smoking.
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Bashir75: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
dailybuzzng:

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/siza-foundation-applaud-ndlea-for.html

IGBOS/BIAFRANS AND DRUGS NAH TWINS. NOW, THEY’RE BRINGING DRUGS TO LAGOS. PLEASE, NDLEA SHOULD SEARCH FESTAC TOWN, OJO LGA AND MAJORITY IGBO ENCLAVES IN LAGOS/SW. WE DON’T WANT DRUGS IN OUR REGION SAME WAY THE BRING ASHEWO/OLOSHO.

ALL IKEJA ROADS, AJAH AND LEKKI NOW, YOU WILL SEE DEM ASHEWO. SOCIAL MEDIA, DEM FULL. WETIN YORUBA DO IPOBIANS? WE DON’T EVEN SHARE BORDERS BUT DEY WANT TO DESTROY OUR PEOPLE SPIRITUALLY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days / JSM: We Are Restructuring, Not Packing Up - Syringe Company Clarifies / Where Do Girls Pee From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.