Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (73145 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by shoprite: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
What I don't really understand is how the kids got access to a parked car. Wasn't the car locked at the time of parking?

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
christejames:

Your experience send chills down my spine...

Thank God nothing bad happened to them.
I tell you. God is alife!!! I still shiver whenever I recall that incident.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Ayula911: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Did any first aider check for breathing or circulation, or treat for shock, they could still have lived ... If for was provided and chest compression...
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by NeroPapas(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
christejames:
This is sad...

What sort of negligence is that?

How will eight children open a parked car and cramp themselves in the car and then go ahead to lock themselves just to play inside? They need to do more investigation.

RIP to the dead.

It's a terrible situation which is partially possible because a friend of mine had a similar experience. He lives in a compound and he discover his boy then... About two years was no where to be found, the searched everywhere for the boy.. After about thirty minutes, he decided to check the car, boom! He saw his son in the car, covered with sweats in his own vomit. Luckily, they resuscitated the Boy.

Now let's apply this to this case, let's assume the children packed themselves in and somehow locked themselves in. There's no way they would have been calm while gasping for breath. Are we saying no adult heard the children struggling to live?? That lifeless little girl is above 5 years, she would have screamed and banged on the door. Something is really fishy. And the hell was the cleric that refused autopsy?? And the Police concurred?? We live in an insane society cry cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by chukel(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Amazinggrace71:

They're children. They can't reason as fast as you. Besides they would be unconscious within 1 minute. Turn off your car ac and see what I'm saying
not true. They would never be unconcious within 1 minute. The basic instinct is to try to get out of the car. First attempt would always be to open the door from the handle. The only excuse to foul play here is if the handles inside the car are bad and as such can't be opened from inside.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by oboteee: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
This one weak me oh
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by joe4christ(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2021
MrJames007:
Even if there’s no electricity(no battery) in the car, child lock still functions. This has nothing to do with child lock. Even if they unknowingly locked one door, would they still lock the other one using child lock?

This simply means something ain't adding up to this scenario!
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by jarx: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
kingscare1:

Please what's your purpose of requesting to send me a mail?
couldn't remember. If you answered on time I would have recalled

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.