Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. (5193 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Drunk Man Exposes His Manhood By Urinating In The Bar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why do Nigerian men do this?

I went out not long ago... An evening stroll...

I was with my phone... Listening to a song... I wasn't paying much attention...

From no where, this dude...(probably someone's dad)...walked over to where I was standing... Unzipped his trouser... and starts peeing!!! undecided

Less than three feet from where I stood... Dude doesn't mind that I'm a young girl... That I can see his junk... No concern, no shame!

He could have peed elsewhere... But he chose not to... That's weird...

Why do men pee in public? Especially Nigerian men... Like, it's gross... No one wants to see to see that thick black worm sticking out from your tangled bush... It's just not appealing...

Second reason it's irritating... Most of you don't wash your hands after peeing... undecided

I was told never...never...NEVER...touch a man's hand and eat immediately after... He's probably eased himself... Just shook the pee off his pẹnis and didn't bother to wash his hands... Honestly?

Allergic to good hygiene? Or what?!! cry

Another issue I have... What's with the zero consideration for the kids who see your pẹnises? Imagine, I'm a girl who squats in front of a teen boy... Vagina in his face and I start peeing... undecided

It's indecent exposure... It's damn wrong... Most of you do this in the presence of children... It's not right...

Before you leave your homes, ease yourselves...
I don't know if men have weaker bladders... Women tend to hold it in better... But if you can't... Walk into an eatery... Or a gas filling station... There are clean restrooms... wink

Don't drink much water... Okay?

And if you just gotta pee... Buy a sachet of water beforehand... It's just ₦20... Affordable...!

Unrelated: glad to be back from a ban... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by MufasaLion: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
I hate that thing. My shy nature and pride wouldn't allow me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by luwiizy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you don't have anything important to say please young girl go and wash plate

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
The last time I tried it,piss no gree comot...

Me wey dey shame well well cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:
I hate that thing. My shy nature and pride wouldn't allow me. grin
I trust you... Anyone who does this lacks pride... You're shy?

Useful information... Very useful...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by charlesdinho7(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
meaningless post. besides a man's penis is not as dirty as the vagina of a woman

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
luwiizy:
If you don't have anything important to say please young girl go and wash plate
Na small small... Una go soon dey defecate for public... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Ryda(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
You can't ask a locust bean not to smell

I don't want talk about the amount of times your gender pulled up before me, spread their ministry and start pouring out the frustration underneath like a leaked water pipe.

It was never their fault, you can't cheat nature.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by MufasaLion: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Datboredberry:
I trust you... Anyone who does this lacks pride... You're shy?

Useful information... Very useful...

I still don't understand how some guys could be comfortable doing it publicly.

Yes, I'm a shy guy. Wait, so you still tryna hunt me? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by luwiizy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Datboredberry:
Na small small... Una go soon dey defecate for public... undecided
lol....see talk....you go say women no dey pee for public abi you never see one before...
You just smell of hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
charlesdinho7:
meaningless post. besides a man's penis is not as dirty as the vagina of a woman
Dumb... What makes a woman's vagina smell?

Not washing after peeing...this and sweat...

And those STIs... You men have it more...

Your point?

Your prick must stink nigga... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
luwiizy:
lol....see talk....you go say women no dey pee for public abi you never see one before...
You just smell of hypocrisy
The vast majority of men do it... Women who do it are also gross...

I can count how many women I've seen peeing in public with one hand... This entire year...

As for the men... More than a dozen in a single week...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

I still don't understand how some guys could be comfortable doing it publicly.

Yes, I'm a shy guy. Wait, so you still tryna hunt me? grin
Were you ever safe from me? grin
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Brokeloser: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
I will take a leak wherever and whenever I want if e pain you buy hypo and drink.Its very affordable just 50 naira.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by DroppingLiquid: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
No.

Just letting your dick and balls hang in public space is the most alpha manliest thing a man can do.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The last time I tried it,piss no gree comot...

Me wey dey shame well well cheesy
You have what's called "self-pride"... wink

Seriously! Most popular romance-landers are shy offline? grin

That's cute sha...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Brokeloser:
I will take a leak wherever and whenever I want if e pain you buy hypo and drink.Its very affordable just 50 naira.
I'll probably get high drinking hypo... Not dead... undecided

Only BROKE LOSERS do sh** like this... Have some decency!
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by silvoclaira: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Datboredberry:
The vast majority of men do it... Women who do it are also gross...

I can count how many women I've seen peeing in public with one hand... This entire year...

As for the men... More than a dozen in a single week...

... so you go about looking at joysticks and counting people peeing in public....smh

Like someone above said
"If you don't have anything important to say please young girl go and
wash plate or join your fellow turn amala

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Datboredberry:
Were you ever safe from me? grin

LMAO

You can't hunt a lion, you'd rather end as a prey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
No.

Just letting your dick and balls hang in public space is the most alpha manliest thing a man can do.

Is it womanly if I let my fat vulva hang in public? undecided

Don't deceive yourself! It's just gross... And most women wouldn't wanna touch you...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Palazee(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
silvoclaira:

... so you go about looking at joysticks and counting people peeing in public....smh

Like someone above said
If you don't have anything important to say please young girl go and
wash plate
Funny you think I look.. A man peeing is very hard to ignore... grin

There's no need to count...far too many!

I made a guess... Get it? wink
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by DroppingLiquid: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Datboredberry:

Is it womanly if I let my fat vulva hang in public? undecided

Don't deceive yourself! It's just gross... And most women wouldn't wanna touch you...

Eewww I don’t want vagina to touch me outside

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Brokeloser: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'll probably get high drinking hypo... Not dead... undecided

Only BROKE LOSERS do sh** like this... Have some decency!
Did I say you would die anywhere in my post develop your comprehensive skills before engaging me.
Do have a shitty day you fvcking pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Datboredberry:
Why do Nigerian men do this?

I went out not long ago... An evening stroll...

I was with my phone... Listening to a song... I wasn't paying much attention...

From no where, this dude...(probably someone's dad)...walked over to where I was standing... Unzipped his trouser... and starts peeing!!! undecided

Less than three feet from where I stood... Dude doesn't mind that I'm a young girl... That I can see his junk... No concern, no shame!

He could have peed elsewhere... But he chose not to... That's weird...

Why do men pee in public? Especially Nigerian men... Like, it's gross... No one wants to see to see that thick black worm sticking out from your tangled bush... It's just not appealing...

Second reason it's irritating... Most of you don't wash your hands after peeing... undecided

I was told never...never...NEVER...touch a man's hand and eat immediately after... He's probably eased himself... Just shook the pee off his pẹnis and didn't bother to wash his hands... Honestly?

Allergic to good hygiene? Or what?!! cry

Another issue I have... What's with the zero consideration for the kids who see your pẹnises? Imagine, I'm a girl who squats in front of a teen boy... Vagina in his face and I start peeing... undecided

It's indecent exposure... It's damn wrong... Most of you do this in the presence of children... It's not right...

Before you leave your homes, ease yourselves...
I don't know if men have weaker bladders... Women tend to hold it in better... But if you can't... Walk into an eatery... Or a gas filling station... There are clean restrooms... wink

Don't drink much water... Okay?

And if you just gotta pee... Buy a sachet of water beforehand... It's just ₦20... Affordable...!

Unrelated: glad to be back from a ban... grin

I can urinate in a private part wink
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by phorget(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Piss never hold you wella, if piss wey fit burst your bladder hold you you no go no wen you go open your nyansh yakata for public.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Brokeloser:

Did I say you would die anywhere in my post develop your comprehensive skills before engaging me.
Do have a shitty day you fvcking pervert.
You too...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Eewww I don’t want vagina to touch me outside
grin

See how gross genitalịas are?! You get it...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
illicit:

I can urinate in a private part wink

Two things:

You're either confessing a weird fetish... embarassed

Or

You mean you can 'pour your akamu' in a private part... tongue

I'm a pervert... Be clear...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
phorget:
Piss never hold you wella, if piss wey fit burst your bladder hold you you no go no wen you go open your nyansh yakata for public.
grin

No way... I can hold it in for hours...

Plus, I don't drink much water before leaving my home...

I also pee...

I can't be in public... And do that sh**... So humiliating!
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nonexisting: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shut the fucck up bitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... / What Can We Call This Kind Of Yansh??? / What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.