Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. (5186 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Drunk Man Exposes His Manhood By Urinating In The Bar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

You're always criticizing... Always... There's something wrong with this or that... Doesn't it get tiring?

I'm being toxic? Absolutely... That's a checked box... I was laughing at others getting offended... Why are you being defensive? I'll deactivate this account and come back completely different... Guess what? I'm not one shade... You might not like it cause of your preconceived notion of me... But I couldn't care less... I've been sweet... I've been mean... You either see what you want or what I choose... I've had a dozen account... No one can guess them... And it's great... I have a myriad of personalities..

I do hate feeling vulnerable... But that's not the reason... You come off as 'mr perfect'... How do I keep up? You're so judgemental... You expect so much from others... Isn't that why you love to point out the flaws in others? I'm as imperfect as they come... What ever you thought... Go back to the drawing board and clean it all off...

I don't look down on people... For not being intelligent... Or being on my level... See, you're so intelligent but to me, you're like the rest... No different... You don't get it... You do not understand me... Stop thinking you do... It's getting annoying...

There's no depth to you... I thought there was...

Like me be honest... I think you have very wrong impression of me...

What is it you thought? I would like to know...
You know what? I think same. O thought there was depth to you.
Just cuz I don't agree with every nasty sexual stuff you love to talk about, now you are feeling regretful and changing you're words about me being this and that. Anyway, I have all the memories in screemgrabs...when I feel that feeling come over me...I'll read them to myself.. good thing I always make memories.

Now I'm " Mr perfect " No problem. What's next? I just can't deal anymore...we both feel the same..so it's fine.
You're so hurt from life that you see no good I'm anyone. Espw those who don't accept your views. You don't want to allow anyone bear some of your pains, by trying to make you see that you could offload some emotional baggages...with a lil help from someone...You feel so angry...you want to be left alone...you want to not feel penetrable. You'd rather be a marshmallow than be cotton candy. The former is tougher (I'm comparison). The latter is softer.
You don't get me. Lord knows I meant no harm..ok, maybe.yoire right about me having a preconceived notion about you, and now feeling disappointed at certain things.aybe you're right. And I apologise for this. It's not my fault...I just see so much sweetness/good in you that is being overshadowed by something else. But I understand the moniker explanation... Differ monikers.serve different purposes. Different personas. Maybe I was just unlucky to be met by this particular persona and moniker... oh well...life!
For the last time, and.i wish you'd answer with honesty. Are you her? That girl we talked about who is oddly attractive? And does any of your other moniker end with an "n" and has a number in it too? I don't want to draw any attention to them, hence, my disguising.
Goodnight.

What do you know...I'm the last person on this thread...not even an extra viewer/visitor. Now I feel like 'that person' Great...

Sleep soundly, B
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

I appreciate your concern... And all your advice... But I'll rather we end this here... Okay?

In the nicest way possible, I think you're a self-righteous hypocrite... I'll give a star for being so intelligent... But that got boring... And I absolutely have no love for someone who's gonna pin me on a board simply to highlight my flaws... Because you weren't expecting any?

If you're searching for a bookworm, I'll nominate your girlfriend any day... She's smart... Very smart... I can't compare... I'm so dumb... I even decided to troll... Suh dumb! And I was actually having a good time... Until you commented... And ruined everything... Thank you.

If you need someone who's human... You might not get the meaning... But it means that I'm not always going to act the way you expect... Or anyone else... I make mistakes... I do silly things because that's me... I love to joke around... Tease others... Just have a good time... But you're so depressing...

You're the perfect one... Who knows everything... How to behave...

Here's the thing... I don't need to teach me... Keep your opinions to yourself...

I'm having really hard time with the guy I'm dating... Nairaland was supposed to be a distraction... Your presence is kinda like a dark cloud...

Now, I'm gonna take a break... From Nairaland... So I don't irritate you further... Goodnight.
Tone it down with the insults, tho.
Didn't intend to make you feel bad.
And don't compare yourself with my GF. Everyone is unique in their own way and rite. Let me just go before I make it any worse... unintentionally. Pls cheer up. We all have those moments.

Ok good bye...
P.S
I feel you'll still use your other account(s) to log in. You're a smart girl.
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by 1Sharon(f): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:
You can't ask a locust bean not to smell

I don't want talk about the amount of times your gender pulled up before me, spread their ministry and start pouring out the frustration underneath like a leaked water pipe.

It was never their fault, you can't cheat nature.

But do you see anything?
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Freelane33(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2021
Only men with tiny D**k Dey run enter bush before dem fit ease themselves grin
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by pauladonis(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

Why do men pee in public? Especially Nigerian men... Like, it's gross... No one wants to see to see that thick black worm sticking out from your tangled bush... It's just not appealing...

Anybody can pee anywhere... Women pee everywhere too... You just haven't been in a desperate situation that would cause you to lose all your manners just yet...

I remember the day I was waiting for bike at Mokola and my bladder was close to exploding. Omo! I had no choice but to pee in public. I was just too pressed to think about anyone else. All I knew was I had to go.

But wait, where were you standing?

Why was it that where you found suitable to stand was where another person found suitable to ease himself?

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by owagbeba: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2021
luwiizy:
If you don't have anything important to say please young girl go and wash plate

This is important!

Why do they pee on the road? In traffic? Isn’t it madness?

We have really gone retrograde as a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Truvelisback(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
Why do Nigerian men do this?

I went out not long ago... An evening stroll...

I was with my phone... Listening to a song... I wasn't paying much attention...

From no where, this dude...(probably someone's dad)...walked over to where I was standing... Unzipped his trouser... and starts peeing!!! undecided

Less than three feet from where I stood... Dude doesn't mind that I'm a young girl... That I can see his junk... No concern, no shame!

He could have peed elsewhere... But he chose not to... That's weird...

Why do men pee in public? Especially Nigerian men... Like, it's gross... No one wants to see to see that thick black worm sticking out from your tangled bush... It's just not appealing...

Second reason it's irritating... Most of you don't wash your hands after peeing... undecided

I was told never...never...NEVER...touch a man's hand and eat immediately after... He's probably eased himself... Just shook the pee off his pẹnis and didn't bother to wash his hands... Honestly?

Allergic to good hygiene? Or what?!! cry

Another issue I have... What's with the zero consideration for the kids who see your pẹnises? Imagine, I'm a girl who squats in front of a teen boy... Vagina in his face and I start peeing... undecided

It's indecent exposure... It's damn wrong... Most of you do this in the presence of children... It's not right...

Before you leave your homes, ease yourselves...
I don't know if men have weaker bladders... Women tend to hold it in better... But if you can't... Walk into an eatery... Or a gas filling station... There are clean restrooms... wink

Don't drink much water... Okay?

And if you just gotta pee... Buy a sachet of water beforehand... It's just ₦20... Affordable...!

Unrelated: glad to be back from a ban... grin
Be Pretending as if u didn't like what u saw.

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by owagbeba: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

From no where, this dude...(probably someone's dad)...walked over to where I was standing... Unzipped his trouser... and starts peeing!!! undecided

Less than three feet from where I stood... Dude doesn't mind that I'm a young girl... That I can see his junk... No concern, no shame!

Second reason it's irritating... Most of you don't wash your hands after peeing... undecided

I was told never...never...NEVER...touch a man's hand and eat immediately after... He's probably eased himself... Just shook the pee off his pẹnis and didn't bother to wash his hands... Honestly?

Another issue I have... What's with the zero consideration for the kids who see your pẹnises? Imagine, I'm a girl who squats in front of a teen boy... Vagina in his face and I start peeing... undecided

It's indecent exposure... It's damn wrong... Most of you do this in the presence of children... It's not right...

I don't know if men have weaker bladders... Women tend to hold it in better... But if you can't... Walk into an eatery... Or a gas filling station... There are clean restrooms... wink

And if you just gotta pee... Buy a sachet of water beforehand... It's just ₦20... Affordable...!

Good one. This is really a problem.
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
I hate that thing. My shy nature and pride wouldn't allow me. grin
But your shy nature and pride won't stop you from pulling down your boxers in the room with a beautiful lady.Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2021
owagbeba:

This is important!

Why do they pee on the road? In traffic? Isn’t it madness?

We have really gone retrograde as a nation.
Exactly! I think most of the men commenting here wouldn't do this in a foreign country...they would even criticize it...

In Nigeria, there's no consequence... So they do as they please... Even a police officer.. I saw a Lebanese doing the same recently.. as though he can try that sh** in the States... Or UK...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Brokeloser: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

His moniker is Brokeloser... I used it against him

Perverted sex starved vagina person you didn't use anything against me. Broke.loser is literally my monicker which I consciously chose for personal reasons. Don't mention my monicker again. Please go fvck yourself.
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Brokeloser:

Perverted sex starved vagina person you didn't use anything against me. Broke.loser is literally my monicker which I consciously chose for personal reasons. Don't mention my monicker again. Please go fvck yourself.
My thread... grin

This is an insult?... undecided

Try harder love...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Hotspotbro(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Vaginarian...no see correct prick to chop?
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
And you think you are clever by deleting this particular mention to me?
I know you are not aware that I had already read it all before now. You probably checked my last online time, and presumed I haven't read them all. So you second-guessed and rushed to get here and delete it.
I have all the screenshots. I had read them twice, even before I took the shots. This one and even the others You sounded down-to-earth, you were sweet (but not entirely tho) you posted out your emotions, you let me in, you let me peek inside... I felt your pains. Then you all of a sudden wake up this morning and have a rethink, a change if mind and rush to kinda like, unsay all that you said. Well, I've read everything...good for me. I just wish....but let me not say it that.....

So, because you sounded vulnerable? Soft? Penetrated (to some extent) You don't want other users here to read and see you for who you really can be? So you quickly came to delete it. To what end?
So you can continue to out up that though outer covering as an attitude for people to see, while you continue trolling and trying to poss them off.
After all, you've already said it that you don't care if you are a thorn in anyone's flesh. It's all about you. Adn how you feel. Good... continue...the end justifies the means.

Well, you dodged the question as usual. You don't want to say if you are those monikers I mentioned (subtly) or not. But I know you are one of them...if not even both.
You might also be 'Mystical...'
That's another moniker somewhere.
You seem to have them alot. To feed this boredom that you claim...and to help fight the depression you say you steadily undergo.
Yoi asked if I believed in zodiacs in your last reply around 1.20 am or so.
Yes I do believe in them. I've seen them play out and I've read cards as well. But do I depend on them for outcomes? Not necessarily. It conflicts with my Christian beliefs....but then again, I'm not a normal kid. I'm partly spiritual. So astrology and other forms of mysticisms also shape my world and beliefs. I try to balance them....if you know what I mean.
Allow me to bear my mind to you for the last time. I'll be gone. You won't have to hate me secretly anymore. You won't have to feel I am being pushy...like o am not sensitive (on d contrary, I am) to your emotions and trials. I know what it's like.
Again, I think you are 1.......n (this is a moniker) I know you'll understand.
You may also well be Am*ratasha. Another moniker.
You come in different personalities. You hide, your mode of writing, speech mannerisms are different...with the different monikers...Even the topics of interest are so different and not easily linked to your other ones. This helps no one to ever detect or suspect who is behind this moniker. You feel so safe and assured that you are well hidden. Anonymous and not shaken by anyone or any utterances. But is this really so...deep down inside? Never mind...

You told me you deactivated most all your other accounts, but I think not! You haven't logged into them in many months.. probably abandoned, but not deactivated. You want me not to be able to get any leads. Then for some, you still log into them to view your other monikers and the mentions they are getting... especially when the heat is too much. You view from the sidelines, feeling undetected and unfazed. You spend more time here than you think we think you do. But it's with different accounts (maybe 4, minimum, 3) so it looks like you aren't online. But when I go to those monikers which I believe to still be you, I pick up scents of your same modus operandi. Though, with changes in the way you write, grammar, punctuation and so on. Just to fit into that very character that you created the account for. You even get used to being her. You live dual lives...how do you feel? Cope? This is not like cosplay or something of that nature....This is just you being tricky and cunning. It's like a psychotic therapeutic process for you! Living out your psychotic fantasies online. The place where you can really let loose, leg go and be very expressional without being identified and scrutinized.
You were right about me being disappointed at you. But who am I to even be in that position to have that right privilege? I guess I was just fortunate for a minute. But nonetheless, still affirms my disappointment with you. You think you've got it all figured out. You're in control...when certainly, it's the situations around you that are in control. Those ones that hurt you and shaped you into becoming this character. You even said you wish death comes upon you. You have given up on seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. One can only wonder what things you are capable of doing.
You really making me feel irritated. I don't know if it's what you actually want. You know who you could be, but you intentionally block it out. It's like you switch off your humanity... something similar to what one of the Salvatore Brothers did , back them in the Vampire Diaries franchise. You don't want to try. You just hate life and any thing that opposes your views, however selfish they seem. As long as it keeps you in your comfort zone. You feel secure...but you are alive to the realities that wait for you, still. Pls get that help....Not everyone will understand you, I know...we all know this..but there are those people, or that friend who you feel does in a way. Why not get close to them...it might help. Life is unpredictable, spontaneous, full of surprises...You never know if you'd just have a change of heart by just those encounters. And then, a ray of hope will come bursting through the clouds. Directly over you....you come alive, once more.
You are so identical to me in certain areas. It hurts and I can't just when you let me know those things, then you quickly put up another character on... trying to divert ones attention from your sweeter qualities/traits.
Let me share it before I leave ...I dream of being in a cabin as well, just like you said ,somewhere in a beautiful land...far off from where people know me . " Where nobody knows your name" You know the saying, don't you? Yes. I want to pick coffee beans by a little stream that has pebbles in it...I want to to smell the rain, see the dew by dawn, inhale the moist, pleasant-scenting grass. I want to be with my lover...in all these places. Living like it's a fairytale...like we don't have to worry about the noise from the world, the economies that are crashing....You know... that sorta stuff.Just bask in the love that we cling on to. Because we already know the world is harsh, wicked, fallen, and screwed up... We are all we've got. That kind of mindset. We construct a world we want for ourselves... It'll be like butterflies and ladybugs everyday, just swarming around us and blessing us with their innocence and beauty. We love for it...we want to feel like it's possible to see the end of a rainbow, or it's beginning. How surreal it would feel...That kinda feeling...the imagination takes control...
I don't like feeling this way....but her I am. Anyway, this too shall pass.
Que-sera-sera

May we find what we are all yearning for. Even if most people won't understand it and calm it crazy.
Like Rihanna sang, and I quote " we all we all we all.... Everybody wants something...you gotta want something...what are you looking for.." ' We All Want Love ' by Rihanna.

Let life now run its own course.
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Imustnottalk: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

I still don't understand how some guys could be comfortable doing it publicly.

Yes, I'm a shy guy. Wait, so you still tryna hunt me? grin
you have a small prick which you are shall to let people see it
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2021
JerryBizz:

And you think you are clever by deleting this particular mention to me?
I know you are not aware that I had already read it all before now. You probably checked my last online time, and presumed I haven't read them all. So you second-guessed and rushed to get here and delete it.
I have all the screenshots. I had read them twice, even before I took the shots. This one and even the others You sounded down-to-earth, you were sweet (but not entirely tho) you posted out your emotions, you let me in, you let me peek inside... I felt your pains. Then you all of a sudden wake up this morning and have a rethink, a change if mind and rush to kinda like, unsay all that you said. Well, I've read everything...good for me. I just wish....but let me not say it that.....

So, because you sounded vulnerable? Soft? Penetrated (to some extent) You don't want other users here to read and see you for who you really can be? So you quickly came to delete it. To what end?
So you can continue to out up that though outer covering as an attitude for people to see, while you continue trolling and trying to poss them off.
After all, you've already said it that you don't care if you are a thorn in anyone's flesh. It's all about you. Adn how you feel. Good... continue...the end justifies the means.

Well, you dodged the question as usual. You don't want to say if you are those monikers I mentioned (subtly) or not. But I know you are one of them...if not even both.
You might also be 'Mystical...'
That's another moniker somewhere.
You seem to have them alot. To feed this boredom that you claim...and to help fight the depression you say you steadily undergo.
Yoi asked if I believed in zodiacs in your last reply around 1.20 am or so.
Yes I do believe in them. I've seen them play out and I've read cards as well. But do I depend on them for outcomes? Not necessarily. It conflicts with my Christian beliefs....but then again, I'm not a normal kid. I'm partly spiritual. So astrology and other forms of mysticisms also shape my world and beliefs. I try to balance them....if you know what I mean.
Allow me to bear my mind to you for the last time. I'll be gone. You won't have to hate me secretly anymore. You won't have to feel I am being pushy...like o am not sensitive (on d contrary, I am) to your emotions and trials. I know what it's like.
Again, I think you are 1.......n (this is a moniker) I know you'll understand.
You may also well be Am*ratasha. Another moniker.
You come in different personalities. You hide, your mode of writing, speech mannerisms are different...with the different monikers...Even the topics of interest are so different and not easily linked to your other ones. This helps no one to ever detect or suspect who is behind this moniker. You feel so safe and assured that you are well hidden. Anonymous and not shaken by anyone or any utterances. But is this really so...deep down inside? Never mind...

You told me you deactivated most all your other accounts, but I think not! You haven't logged into them in many months.. probably abandoned, but not deactivated. You want me not to be able to get any leads. Then for some, you still log into them to view your other monikers and the mentions they are getting... especially when the heat is too much. You view from the sidelines, feeling undetected and unfazed. You spend more time here than you think we think you do. But it's with different accounts (maybe 4, minimum, 3) so it looks like you aren't online. But when I go to those monikers which I believe to still be you, I pick up scents of your same modus operandi. Though, with changes in the way you write, grammar, punctuation and so on. Just to fit into that very character that you created the account for. You even get used to being her. You live dual lives...how do you feel? Cope? This is not like cosplay or something of that nature....This is just you being tricky and cunning. It's like a psychotic therapeutic process for you! Living out your psychotic fantasies online. The place where you can really let loose, leg go and be very expressional without being identified and scrutinized.
You were right about me being disappointed at you. But who am I to even be in that position to have that right privilege? I guess I was just fortunate for a minute. But nonetheless, still affirms my disappointment with you. You think you've got it all figured out. You're in control...when certainly, it's the situations around you that are in control. Those ones that hurt you and shamped you into becoming this character. You even said you wish death comes upon you. You have given up on seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. One can only wonder what things you are capable of doing.
You really making me feel irritated. I don't know if it's what you actually want. You know who you could be, but you intentionally block it out. It's like you switch off your humanity... something similar to what one of the Salvatore Brothers did , back them in the Vampire Diaries franchise. You don't want to try. You just hate life and any thing that opposes your views, however selfish they seem. As long as it keeps you in your comfort zone. You feel secure...but you are alive to the realities that wait for you, still. Pls get that help....Not everyone will understand you, I know...we all know this..but there are those people, or that friend who you feel does in a way. Why not get close to them...it might help. Life is unpredictable, spontaneous, full of surprises...You never know if you'd just have a change of heart by just those encounters. And then, a ray of hope will come bursting through the clouds. Directly over you....you come alive, once more.
You are so identical to me in certain areas. It hurts and I can't just when you let me know those things, then you quickly put up another character on... trying to divert ones attention from your sweeter qualities/traits.
Let me share it before I leave ...I dream of being in a cabin as well, somewhere in a beautiful land...far off from where people know me . " Where nobody knows your name" You know the saying, don't you? Yes. I want to pick coffee beans by the a little stream that ahs pebbles in it...I want to to smell the rain, see the few by dawn, inhale theoost , pleasant-scenting grass. I want to be with my lover...in all these places. Living like it's a fairytale...like we don't have to worry about the noise from the world, the economies that are crashing....You know... that sorta stuff.Just bask in the love that we cling on to. Because we already know the world is harsh, wicked, fallen, and screwed up... We are all we've got. That kind of mindset. We construct a world we want for ourselves... It'll be like butterflies and ladybugs everyday, just swarming around us and blessing us with their innocence and beauty. We love for it...we want to feel like it's possible to see the end of a rainbow, or it's beginning. How surreal it would feel...That kinda feeling...the imagination takes control...
I don't like feeling this way....but her I am. Anyway, this too shall pass.
Que-sera-sera

May we find what we are all yearning for. Even if most people won't understand it and calm it crazy.
Like Rihanna sang, and I quote " we all we all we all.... Everybody wants something...you gotta want something...what are you looking for.." ' We All Want Love ' by Rihanna.
I don't think I want to log in after this anymore. It's just annoying...and I think I'm done being here.
Bye guys. Especially you Berry. We gave our little...let life now run its own course.

You still got everything wrong... Every single thing...

Including the monikers.. Sisterfi**, Amatara***, 1Sha***... I'm not... I only have this account.

The first two are crazy... How dare you think I am them... undecided

Don't come back... Better still, deactivate your account...

Bye...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

You still got everything wrong... Every single thing...

Including the monikers.. Sisterfi**, Amatara***, 1Sha***... I'm not... I only have this account.

The first two are crazy... How dare you think I am them... undecided

Don't come back... Better still, deactivate your account...

Bye...

but of course, you would say this @ emboldened . Even if there are several truths there., Just so that you feel comfortable. And save face. It's fine... whatever
Ehh...ok no wahala...you're not SisterF
But I also mentioned lla*ina
You always seem to avoid this one. I feel you are her. Even if you'll say I'm wrong again. And you don't have just one moniker. That's not likely.
Better still, deactivate my account right? So you could feel more at ease? Free to say whatever? You already said it yesterday that I made being online annoying for you. That I was like your killjoy.
Can't change your mind tho...I don't even have the energy to do that. So, I'll letlave you to your thoughts/emotions.
Yeah... I'll not come back.
Bye too...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by ThatFairGuy: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op not all men please.

Some of us are too shy to the extent that, seeing people around wouldn't let urine come.

I personally find it very inconvenient to pee in public places, I rather hold it. aside the fact that cleansing also after peeing is a necessity (especially for Muslim).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
On a lighter note...(for anyone whose reading, not merely for OP)
I was able to capture the screenshot below before it changed...was like that for about five minutes max.
The number of NL members.
"777777 *in the 2,777, 777 tally of members.
That's a lucky , symbolical number. The gifted ones recognize things like these quickly. Lol
Did I make a quick prayer using certain spiritual words? Well, guess... I
t's all in the numbers...For those who understand numerology. smiley
Wasn't a coincidence I caught sight of it. They always appear out of nowhere to me. My life path number...and other numbers.

You saw it first here! Lol...what a way to take a bow out. Below is the pic

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by MufasaLion: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Imustnottalk:
you have a small prick which you are shall to let people see it

So it's now dick competition?

No, I have a big dîck that's not meant for the public.
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nyascobar1414: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Women's vagina has an offensive odour..
That weakness in 'em makes me ignore 'em.
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by MufasaLion: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
But your shy nature and pride won't stop you from pulling down your boxers in the room with a beautiful lady.Is that not hypocrisy?

I'm glad you said "in the room" because sex is not meant to be done in public. And how did you know I've pulled down my boxers before? You like imagining things.
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Brokeloser: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
My thread... grin

This is an insult?... undecided

Try harder love...
Like I said up your comprehensive skills before engaging me.How you interpret my statement is your problem not mine.
And lastly I am not your love I'm not into perverse retards
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Brokeloser:

Like I said up your comprehensive skills before engaging me.How you interpret my statement is your problem not mine.
And lastly I am not your love find someone else who will appreciate your fvckery

Are you an imbẹcile? Honestly...

This my thread you dumb Ignorant bitçh...

You commented here first... I'll quote you as I please...

If you gotta problem with that, go hug a fuçkung transformer... undecided

Was I arguing with you anymore? Or you're itching for a confrontation...

In your wet dreams... I don't catch feelings for degenerates such as yourself... kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
JerryBizz:
On a lighter note...(for anyone whose reading, not merely for OP)
I was able to capture the screenshot below before it changed...was like that for about five minutes max.
The number of NL members.
"777777 *in the 2,777, 777 tally of members.
That's a lucky , symbolical number. The gifted ones recognize things like these quickly. Lol
Did I make a quick prayer using certain spiritual words? Well, guess... I
t's all in the numbers...For those who understand numerology. smiley
Wasn't a coincidence I caught sight of it. They always appear out of nowhere to me. My life path number...and other numbers.

You saw it first here! Lol...what a way to take a bow out. Below is the pic
11:11...
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Brokeloser: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

Are you an imbẹcile? Honestly...

This my thread you dumb Ignorant bitçh...

You commented here first... I'll quote you as I please...

If you gotta problem with that, go hug a fuçkung transformer... undecided

Was I arguing with you anymore? Or you're itching for a confrontation...

In your wet dreams... I don't catch feelings for degenerates such as yourself... kiss
Vagina person though I only read the first two lines I can can see from your epistle that you're on your period and really need a dick.Sorry I can't help with that. See a therapist to help you deal with your frustration or just drink sniper
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Bennysam: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
luwiizy:
If you don't have anything important to say please young girl go and wash plate
Village man it's very wrong to urinate in public places, it carry infections
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by dontrulee: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Have got shy bladder syndrome. I can never pee in the public. Impossible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Solsix(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by luwiizy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bennysam:

Village man it's very wrong to urinate in public places, it carry infections
idiot, who asked for your opinion
Re: Nigerian Men Urinating In Public Spaces... Please Stop. by Bennysam: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
luwiizy:
idiot, who asked for your opinion
E pain you , i understand your pain . People like always disgrace himself and his generation anytime you see yourself offshore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*~D-Explorer Voted Romance Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.