Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) (34522 Views)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Sctests: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
.I did my investigation on this and found out they were actually dismissed for for transferring the sum of 1.3 million from a suspects account while he was in their custody

I watched that video and those policemen do not look like people would reject even a measly N20,000 if there are no bigger option. I know police very well. If I see a honest policeman I can tell.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Jangbajantis: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2021
They were dismissed for not doing the job of Nigerian police. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by ignis: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria...

Where is Abba Kyari?
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Did you read the story at all ?
dudusky007:
How true is this matter Abeg na police na dia way...tif catch tif, tif say mk dem leave am, d oda tif cum Fram d tif wen catch d tif
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by ShaqFu: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Men, shey this country fit better at all bayi
bros eh. I don dey ask myself dis question oh...
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by reason1man: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2021
This story na hundred percent lie. Comeback when you get the full story. Nigeria police no dey refuse money
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Geeman2006: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2021
When we say some of our security agents, both Top & Bottom collude with smugglers, kidnappers, robbers, bandits, terrorists, etc.
Some people will come and defend them and say they are trying. Trying when your house is full of criminals and unproffesionals.
Those bad eggs will keep spoiling and tarnishing any good being done.

Sometimes I believe Nigeria needs a strong Dictator who would be ruthless with a lot of people, so we can all get in line.
All this Democracy, Politics, and diplomacy are not giving us the desired result.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Some will say "they don't believe this " I believe it and will even believe it in the dream. That govt trained terrorists on black and black are nothing but corruption! Ask any commercial bus driver about them! They no dey ever refuse bribe and if you do na dead body you go turn.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Cognitivereason: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin grin
Only in 9ja
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by nyong1(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Be calming down small grin
SportsHD:
Fuvck the police. These ones are never innocent. Imagine all the atrocities they have committed before now. Imagine all the innocents they have arrested, labelling them theif, arm robber or yahoo boy because of bribe. E no go better for them. Now that their guns have been taken away from them, they are now clamouring for justice. I hope they get hit by a stray bullet one day.

Isinku won oni sunre!
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2021
... Those faces up there are not one of the innocent undecided

@punchng.... Do your investigations properly. It's hard to see a Nigerian policeman refuse bribe from his superior.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Nigeria is a jungle I swear. please tell Buhari that I said so
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Remman(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Ormo...
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Odinaka00(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2021
This is sad… And this is the situation in all the African countries… the good cops are being framed up or killed
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy calm down

SportsHD:
Fuvck the police. These ones are never innocent. Imagine all the atrocities they have committed before now. Imagine all the innocents they have arrested, labelling them theif, arm robber or yahoo boy because of bribe. E no go better for them. Now that their guns have been taken away from them, they are now clamouring for justice. I hope they get hit by a stray bullet one day.

Isinku won oni sunre!
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
kk

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Ikukuudo: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
This Op just argued what's on my mind but I will say something else.
They should go and learn handwork grin
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
We probably should not sit here and laugh. We should hit the street and demand justice. Because this will make a lot of police turn bad since no one care they try to be just
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by pquaver(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Googledotcom:
[s][/s]If they were corrupt as you have painted all men in the police force, they would have taken the 8 million naira bribe.

Stop typing rubbish my friend.

How do u know they are not lying? Because u saw it on social media? If e sure them, they should go to court..
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Ddokie: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2021
dudusky007:
How true is this matter Abeg na police na dia way...tif catch tif, tif say mk dem leave am, d oda tif cum Fram d tif wen catch d tif
My brother, I have a cousin who is a senior police officer. He bursted a child trafficking syndicate in the east. By the time the matter got to Abuja, my cousin had to spend all his worth and still had to borrow money to sort some Oga’s so that he could keep his job.
They turned the case against him simply because he collected bail money from one person who got arrested during investigation. He found out that person wasn’t involved in the syndicate and released him on bail.

Na dat bail dem wan take sack my cousin o. The Oga that took the bail money denied him and he was left on his own.

Meanwhile, the criminals went away freely to this day. The case was killed in Abuja.

Fear Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2021
kaiiii...
Sai ankali

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by rajiedreez: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2021
The only way to Solve the problem in the Nigerian police force is to sack all the ogas. They are the problem not the foot soldiers.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by BafanaBafana: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Story.
Is this their first time arresting criminals? Have they been offered bribe they rejected before? We need to know their reputation before now, seems they may be lying
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by obembet(f): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Supremos:
that's a very bad image for our police force

Nigeria police never have good image before. So all this story is not new to me. I don't have sympathy for police either u are good or bad. Afterall there is no good police in Nigeria.

Their best and super police has never been arrested for the fraud case with Huss. We don't even hear any news about him.. ( maybe the case has been buried). Supposing the US didn't show up with the evidence, they will still.be rating that guy has best police in Nigeria.

So Nigeria never have good police cos they are get the job on corruption.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Badguy77(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2021
E no go better for anybody wey go give them justice....Make them first go swear with amadioha say them never collect bribe before we go fight for them....From the tail to the head in the nigeria police and every other forces is corrupt and i still dey talk am if my son join police i go dis-own am..
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Wait first, are we supposed to be shocked?? Abeg all my shock has already been allocated to #justiceforSylvester, I don’t have any to waste on any police man feeling betrayed. The NPF today is just a little lower than pond scum & by the time this Administration leaves, even the pond scum will feel insulted to have once been compared to them! Just look at the faces of all those old ogas that were in that clip, robbery gang members much like Abba kyari the yahoo gang member. As for Oga IPO & Oga Tracker, the only honest policeman I know will still lie even while lying in state. So I’ll treat ur story the same way u treat my car papers on the road....with a pinch of salt. grin
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by mbahdi(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Welcome to�� buhari nigeria
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by holyokoto(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Supremos:

https://punchng.com/video-how-we-were-falsely-accused-of-fraud-dismissed-for-refusing-n8m-bribe-ex-kwara-police-officers/

Two Nigerian police officers who investigating a case of car snatching, bursted a syndicate who specializes in snatching vehicles. They were tracked down to Nasarawa state and were arrested.

Then what should be the work of police?
The two officers who arrested them, were bribed to the tune of #8,000,000 naira, by top officers in the organization, so that the case and the evidence will be destroyed, apparently due to their refusal to comply with the instructions of the top officers, they were framed up, handcuffed, tortured for 15Days in the presence of the car snatchers, and finally were dismissed from Nigerian police force.
This is not good for the image of the Nigerian police force.

This is a dent on the image of the police force.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by samonak(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2021
If They're 100% sure this story is true and their hands are clean. They should report the matter to Human Right Radio - Abuja. The ordinary president, Ahmed Isa, will follow up the matter and see it to it's logical conclusion. Using his vast connections and sphere of influence, he will deploy all resources and assets to get to the root of the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.