Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) (34307 Views)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by kafeii123: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
.I did my investigation on this and found out they were actually dismissed for for transferring the sum of 1.3 million from a suspects account while he was in their custody

Just imagine......thanks
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by supereagle(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2021
CaptainStephen:
Fake news!

This cannot happen, they were probably dismissed for another offense.

Did you hear of the custom officer who rejected #80M bribe from the importer of tramadol, but later dismissed for stopping a malam who imported foreing rice into Kastina.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Jaisman26(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
.I did my investigation on this and found out they were actually dismissed for for transferring the sum of 1.3 million from a suspects account while he was in their custody
Lie from the pit of hell. You did investigation and keep it to yourself until these dismissed officers came out ad you are typing rubbish about transferring 1.3 million from suspects account
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Grace001: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2021
It’s this same Nigeria police force some mumunatu people trust with their life.

Useless Nigerian police force
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by RIPPLEEFFECT: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2021
My GOD!

I know this two officers very very well. The dark in complexion officers (Glorious) gose by the street name GENESIS, while the fair in complexion officer (Olushola) gose by the street name SHOLLY.

They use to be the officers in charge of P.C.U (PUBLIC COMPLAINT UNIT) Kwara State Police HQ. Before they were moved to A division Ilorin where my uncle who is a high ranked commissioned officer is serving.

These two officers are very very smart, intelligent and technical, forget about the way they look and speak. There is no match to their bravery in the whole of kwara state. I can assure you of this, simply because I have been opportuned to witness not 1 but about 5 to 6 of some very intense case they have cracked. Their method is on another level.

These guys are no nonsense cops. Come what it may, they always stand for justice. Upon seeing this news, I felt really bad and I asked myself, is it a crime to be upright and just?

To the best of my knowledge and experience with these super duo I know for sure that they are being framed for being upright and just, as it is a crime in a corrupt system.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by JuanDeDios: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Supremos:

https://punchng.com/video-how-we-were-falsely-accused-of-fraud-dismissed-for-refusing-n8m-bribe-ex-kwara-police-officers/

Two Nigerian police officers who investigating a case of car snatching, bursted a syndicate who specializes in snatching vehicles. They were tracked down to Nasarawa state and were arrested.

The two officers who arrested them, were bribed to the tune of #8,000,000 naira, by top officers in the organization, so that the case and the evidence will be destroyed, apparently due to their refusal to comply with the instructions of the top officers, they were framed up, handcuffed, tortured for 15Days in the presence of the car snatchers, and finally were dismissed from Nigerian police force.
This is not good for the image of the Nigerian police force.

This is a dent on the image of the police force.
So Nigeria police has an image. Good to know.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Omodua(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Liar! Nothing like that. They were offloaded because of their saintly behavior which is not in tandem with corrupt image of the police.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by ccollins(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Nigerians who hate corruption needs to raise a go fund me crow funding for these two indefatigable police officers who have proven to be exceptional quintessential virtuous police officers in notorious police force
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by luluosas(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
They should be engaged by the Interpol right now, because the Nigerian police are a nonsense
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by efficiencie(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Supremos:

https://punchng.com/video-how-we-were-falsely-accused-of-fraud-dismissed-for-refusing-n8m-bribe-ex-kwara-police-officers/

Two Nigerian police officers who investigating a case of car snatching, bursted a syndicate who specializes in snatching vehicles. They were tracked down to Nasarawa state and were arrested.

The two officers who arrested them, were bribed to the tune of #8,000,000 naira, by top officers in the organization, so that the case and the evidence will be destroyed, apparently due to their refusal to comply with the instructions of the top officers, they were framed up, handcuffed, tortured for 15Days in the presence of the car snatchers, and finally were dismissed from Nigerian police force.

These two guys were not informed too? Nigerian police gave them a taste of the police-medicine. The name "Nigerian police" sounds like a dreaded disease.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Johel(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Supremos:

Nothing surprises me in the shithole
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by odovonnestor1: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Look at golden opportunities presenting itself for the president to make history.
First was EndSars, now is police officers who stood up for what is right, but were victimized by the corrupt senior officers.

If I were Mr. President, I will reform the police and clean the system off corruption and forever mark his name a hero.

I do wonder what our leaders are cut out for?.

In one hand I do think they are ambitious, but how can ambitious man miss opportunities to make great changes and forever write their name in the world history?.

I am not sure what men live for today.
Money? or are we all coward in this country?
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by efficiencie(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
luluosas:
They should be engaged by the Interpol right now, because the Nigerian police are a nonsense

Inter what? Dey dia. Nothing will happen. Just watch out. The life of these two guys hang in the balance. They can disappear tomorrow. Where is corporal Martin's today. The guy that criticized COAS Buratai. Ma guy don shut up. They will soon shut these two guys up and if they refuse their mouths will be permanently shut. Welcome to the Banana Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by 989900: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Fake news . . . let's wait for Lie Mohammed's narrative and white paper.

Las, las, everybody go chop breakfast . . . Naija go everly mess you up.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Albertone(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2021
FarahAideed:

Didn't you read the part they said they were framed up!
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Supremos:

Which of the car cases you are talking about? You should specify because there are cases of cars tracked here in Nasarawa state coming all the way from PH. The victims could say if the cases are still pending and tell their experiences too.

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Albertone(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2021
CaptainStephen:
Fake news!

This cannot happen, they were probably dismissed for another offense.

Only politicians can come out publicly to lie.

Seems you don't know how bad the force is.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by hollywater: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2021
I'm sorry for this two guys. From there statement, they were trying to do a good job.
However, in Nigeria today exactly under this Buhari administration, the good people always suffer, while the bad ones reject. If you doubt me ,ask Some Nigeria Armys that are fighting Boko Haram. Some of them are in prison for refusing to compromise, while the terrorists Boko Haram has been given amnesty and brought into Nigeria Army.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by GentleTonix(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Oh my dear country
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Jaisman26:

Lie from the pit of hell. You did investigation and keep it to yourself until these dismissed officers came out ad you are typing rubbish about transferring 1.3 million from suspects account

So you think this case just happened today ? The fact that isn't coming to Nairaland today don't mean it hasnt been out there since ..So you think Babatunde Glorious with his strong face will see 8 million Naira bribe from his boss and turn it down cheesy. You are a learner

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by poiZon: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
vanbonattel:
We hereby welcome the two policemen to NIGERIA grin

That's the culture under el dulladdinho grin
One police man that rejected charles taylor bribe of 100k dollars when don duke and baba tell am to escape after chopping that man dry, the man was dismissed as too. The news was all over the airwaves.

If u wan to be rich in Nigeria, u must be corrupt.
Una remember that dpo wey resign from police, frank from edo state, na corruption stall him promotion. He was fed up, as the system only enrourages officers who r corrupt. The man couldn't bear it anymore, he resigned.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by gstream: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sctests:

I watched that video and those policemen do not look like people would reject even a measly N20,000 if there are no bigger option. I know police very well. If I see a honest policeman I can tell.

Guy, how do a look?.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by ithink7: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
FarahAideed:

Can you share your evidence please?
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by CaptainStephen(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Albertone:

Only politicians can come out publicly to lie.

Seems you don't know how bad the force is.
I knoe the police well enough, these are people i work i joint ops from time to time.

They are not angels but this story get kleg.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by CaptainStephen(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
supereagle:

Did you hear of the custom officer who rejected #80M bribe from the importer of tramadol, but later dismissed for stopping a malam who imported foreing rice into Kastina.
Fake news!
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by samuel900(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Total Rants........They are also thieves u are dismissed due to fraud, u collect phone from suspect, and u give to your wife......u are now posting on social ,media
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by tempusfugit: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bros nor vex ooowe don ever get good image for nigeria police force?
Supremos:
that's a very bad image for our police force
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Albertone(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
CaptainStephen:
I knoe the police well enough, these are people i work i joint ops from time to time.

They are not angels but this story get kleg.

You might be correct tho.

But with all the atrocities being commited by the npf,it is difficult for me to doubt this story.

NB:
The experience civilians do have with police is different from the experience other military men will have with same police.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
I can't believe this! Remove the carpet let's see underneath the the matter
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buhari, the only reason people voted for him was his anti-corruption stance, but this guy seems to be worse than his predecessors on this corruption menace
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don’t have pity for Nigerian police officers because they are worse than devil.
These culprits are lying to the general public because police and bribe are like husband and wife
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Stanleyq: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
And u will see, others will even beg de syndicate to bribe them from now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.