Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) (34310 Views)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Shakur86(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmm, this is Nigeria, where unimaginable things happen
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
If its true, then it will make the officers who are not corrupt to join the bandwagon.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
The Nigeria Police Farce. The police is your fiend.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Poleski: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm sure Nigerians are not surprised about this incident. The Nigerian police force is controlled at the helm by a gang of criminals! This is why the force is the worst in the world.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by patpaul: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
IF THIS IS TRUE, WHO THEN SAYS NAMDI KANU AND IPOB IS NOT RIGHT TO CALL NIGERIA A ZOO?
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by fm7070: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
.....only righteousness exalts a nation while Prayer heals the land
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Ubanz: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't believe this cock and bull story.
Nigerian police?
Maybe they felt it was a trap.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by Ubanz: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't believe this cock&bull story.
Nigerian police?
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by lagosrd: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
The headquarters need to disband that division and look critically into their activities. The Nigerian army need to get interested in that case for impersonation of the suspects and we will have a less dangerous community
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by luluosas(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2021
I understand your position. It is well
efficiencie:

Inter what? Dey dia. Nothing will happen. Just watch out. The life of these two guys hang in the balance. They can disappear tomorrow. Where is corporal Martin's today. The guy that criticized COAS Buratai. Ma guy don shut up. They will soon shut these two guys up and if they refuse their mouths will be permanently shut. Welcome to the Banana Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Supremos:

https://punchng.com/video-how-we-were-falsely-accused-of-fraud-dismissed-for-refusing-n8m-bribe-ex-kwara-police-officers/

Two Nigerian police officers who investigating a case of car snatching, bursted a syndicate who specializes in snatching vehicles. They were tracked down to Nasarawa state and were arrested.

The two officers who arrested them, were bribed to the tune of #8,000,000 naira, by top officers in the organization, so that the case and the evidence will be destroyed, apparently due to their refusal to comply with the instructions of the top officers, they were framed up, handcuffed, tortured for 15Days in the presence of the car snatchers, and finally were dismissed from Nigerian police force.
This is not good for the image of the Nigerian police force.

This is a dent on the image of the police force.

Please..
Are there any updates on this ugly news??
What did the Nigerian Police say was their reasons?
What was even their own side of the story??

Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ubanz:
I don't believe this cock and bull story.
Nigerian police?
So, what is the true story??
Re: 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Supremos:
that's a very bad image for our police force
Lai Mohammed would be saying that we will be propagating only the bad news about the Police.
Tell me why they would be doing things such as this and expect us to keep silence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! / APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.