Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

"Baby Mama" And "Baby Papa": This Generation Should Abstain From Such. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Baby Mama" And "Baby Papa": This Generation Should Abstain From Such. (301 Views)

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / Husbands Should Abstain From Their Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Baby Mama" And "Baby Papa": This Generation Should Abstain From Such. by elated177: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The "baby mama" or "baby papa" thing, which some people of this generation have embraced is not the way to go. We, the saints, servants and messengers, of Yahushua the Messiah - of YHVH Almighty - say no to such satanic/demonic idea orchestrated by the kingdom of darkness.

This is another wrong idea that Satan has brought upon this generation, my generation. Therefore, the saints, servants and messengers of this generation, my generation, say no to Satan and his satanic scheme.

The ways YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, are right and never change. His Truth is the same today, yesterday and for ever.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: "Baby Mama" And "Baby Papa": This Generation Should Abstain From Such. by Afamsi: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
First write to their grand patron abi na g.o Tu Baba to call his boys to other if you serious o
Re: "Baby Mama" And "Baby Papa": This Generation Should Abstain From Such. by elated177: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
The saints say no to it.
Re: "Baby Mama" And "Baby Papa": This Generation Should Abstain From Such. by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's better to be a baby daddy than to be with a cheating whöre that also doubled as a pathological liar. Same applies to women also.
Re: "Baby Mama" And "Baby Papa": This Generation Should Abstain From Such. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
It is the best...

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? / See What People Are Doing On Twitter.. / Reasons Why Men Fake Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.