Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,051 members, 7,852,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? (301 Views)

I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. / What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? / Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Godx: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Truthfully, would you rather be loved or feared?
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Goldbw122(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Depends on the situation
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Kholiwe(f): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
FEAR ME

Seriously, I would very much like to stare someone down, to see them quake with fear. I want to whisper with menace and see the fear in someone's eyes
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Godx: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2021
When people love you and they know you love them back, it will be easy for them to take you for granted by making compromises and sacrifices that you may grow to be resentful of.

When people fear you, they will think many times before doing something that may bother you or doing the same mistakes again because they know of the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by yuping(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Respect is enough, if you are respected no one would want to cheat you and this brings love. Na who fear help, if people are afraid of you they would do anything and everything to get to you, as long as they win.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Rosement(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2021
I don't want people to fear me, am I some sort of monster or a terrifying being? I prefer to be loved. Love will definitely earn me some respect.
Can I claim to love someone without respecting the person? Love and respect work hand in hand with each other. I will never intentionally offend someone, I claim I love. So I prefer to be loved not feared.
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Tokskob2008: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2021
When I'm not God, why would I want people to fear me People who you think actually fear you are seriously looking for ways to get you down and they will succeed with time because no one can be all powerful for ever.

Love and respect is enough.
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Rather be loved
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Bennysam: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2021
I will choose love over fear
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Kinkybaby: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2021
Some men would rather prefer to be feared.
Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by MJBOLT: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2021
"People worship what they fear,FEAR is POWER"
Bray Wyatt (2019)

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Loved Or Feared? by Yadid(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2021
It is only low self-esteem and a sense of insecurity that will make one care about any of the above.

(1) (Reply)

See What People Are Doing On Twitter.. / Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? / 12 Secrets To Having A Strong Successful Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.