Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) (53710 Views)

Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2021
karnap:
As more story coming out from the investigation about the death of Sylvester Oromoni, many user's storms this woman Instagram account, the woman who is said to be a costumers service officer at Zenith bank,
With lots of curse raining on the woman's comments section, she can't stand it,she has deleted her account.

In another different video trending recently this evening, the accused boy was seen in a video given some punches on his fellows student. Which even make peoples to feel even more bitterness.

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6881235/sylvester-omoroni-joy-edordu-parent#108220414

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by lanocfoods: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Where is the boys father?
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Almost everyone is attacking the mother, saying that she should have had more time for her bully of a son, trained him up well etc. Some even say her work in a bank makes her have no time for the boy.

This same set of Nairaland men scream that they want a financially set woman, a professional, someone to compliment the home finance. They look down on housewives who sacrifice careers, jobs to have utmost time for kids. Well, something has to give.

Don't expect your wife to go to work and then have 100% time to nurture your kids. You can't eat your cake and have it. The mother of this boy and the one who was murdered have one thing in common, they are both professionals, financially supporting their spouse.

Make do with this info whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
BoomBucks:

I'm
RIP CUTE BOY cry

I zm zero pity for this woman and her family.
Charity begins at home.

When I was working as a private maths lesson teacher at lekki and it environs, I had the opportunity to meet lots of rich parents and kids. I didn't like what I saw. The home training is pretty low, almost at ground level.

They insult the maids, gatemen, cooks, they have zero respect. Most times they do this in front of their patients and the apex punishment will be "Junior, I'll report you to your teacher"

Listen, this woman and her family must face the music. I have zero pity for her and her likes

Rubbish!!!

You shouldn't conclude on all by just the actions of few.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Not peer group. I went to boarding school and I had peers there but we didn't kill. SHE SPENT HER DAYS WORKING FOR ZENITH BANK WHILE HER HOUSE HELP TRAINS THE KILLER.

You could have called her a lazy housewife if she didn't "bring something to the table", not so? I thought this is the standard of women, that men want now. So that as you pay school fees, she pays rent. Or as you buy food, she buys clothes for the family.

Yes, the house help has to take over one of the roles of a house wife which is to nurture the kids. Go and sit down.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Nauttyprof:

There is a greater possibility that there was no time for the kid to even correct some bad habits.

Sure there is that possiblity.

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by oyinmio: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
When your pastors says before the end of this year something big will come your way, think well before you shout AMEN. I have started listening to prayers to the last word before saying Amen. Something seriously big has come the of this family.

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Chibudollar: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
but now she knows what her son has done and she went in a convoy to go get the boy and now is shielding him from the law. That makes her a guilty mother as well. She is complicit
I don't have a kid yet, and I pray either of us don't have to be in this situation, but no parent whatsoever will gladly give up their child to the authorities
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by hayzed19(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
The boy is even reported to be the late kashamu's son.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
zed7:

You're not very smart, I advice you read more and comment less.
To look at one picture and conclude she's a bad mother because she's good looking makes you silly. There is always so much bile, inferiority complex and frustration from you. You only have yourself to blame for the problems in your life and not others.

What has happened has happened. Intelligent people know that even the son of a priest can be a devil. Kids sometimes chose a different path irrespective of the good upbringing they were given.

You are the silly one here to misqoute my comment.
Where in my submissions did I say shes a bad mother because of her dressing?
Was that what your low IQ was able to deduce from my comment?

Now, What I tried to draw out from her look is the fact that she's a classy woman who prolly didn't have the time for training her child due to her busy and sophisticated lifestyle which everyone understands how these things work with the rich.

If comprehending simple text is still your problem at this stage, then I'll advise you go back to your secondary school and get a refund.

Don't mention me again.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
Nigerians are too emotional for my liking, how does been a mother to the bully a concern to the mother... Unless nna wan tell me say na the woman send the son to bully the late boy.
Social media justice is wrong.
Let the police do their work
lolz,make ur pikin go kill person na that time u go no weda na u send am...bullying get level..

2 Likes

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
tutudesz:
Madam just hand your son to the nearest police station O! Because your address will soon come online
she and kashamu dey on board,e remain the other 3..
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by tutudesz: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Anndrew:
she and kashamu dey on board,e remain the other 3..
Father and mother

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Paperbag:

My dad will do exactly this if i where the boy , my papa no dey like nonsense ..

But you see my mum ?? She rather die than send me to any police station ..

So dont expect her to do such , na woman she be ...

lolz..Do u know what it mean to b a mother of a child,expecially when na she birth am...No mama go ever gree..na crying and wailing go do the talking until they take the child with force...
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
Nigerians are too emotional for my liking, how does been a mother to the bully a concern to the mother... Unless nna wan tell me say na the woman send the son to bully the late boy.

If parents are held accounts for their childrens misdemeanor, it will compel tbem to sit up. Many aid and abet bad behavior by ignoring it, underpunishing it, or even supporting it. Even if they are putting in their best in raising, they won't take things for granted.

There's this very rude teenager in my neighborhood who hurls insult at people much older than him. He does this loudly from his compounds without fear. His parents can't pretend they are unaware. It is until he receives a beating to half an inch of his life before he realises he should flee from trouble.

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Paperbag(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021
tutudesz:

That 9 months no easy, but she is putting the boy in more danger by keeping him.
Her address might be uploaded very soon and people may take law into their hands

Yeah , the dad should man up and do the right thing cause the mum will not do jack
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Paperbag(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2021
dfrost:

My mum and dad will bring me out. They should.

Not that anyone is going to hurt the boy. He just needs to say what happened. I'm sure they never intended killing Syl.

But he still needs to answer for what he did. If she is protecting her don, she needs to be arrested also for obstructing justice.

For your information, the 15 yo shooter's parents have been arrested.

That's the way it should work because they failed to take action after all the signs the boy was showing.

Its becoming too complicated thou for them to hide forever , they will all come out las las if not the boys life are all in danger ... Some might just be onlookers and nver did touch the boy so they need to come give account on what and who
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by tutudesz: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Paperbag:

Yeah , the dad should man up and do the right thing cause the mum will not do jack
Honestly I see her has a baby mama O!

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2021
od501:

Guy forget, the problem started when we starting seeing the ways of our ancestors as archaic, primitive. The sole job of a woman starts and ends in the home front. Any other time like job, etc is and should remain secondary. But nop, everyone wants equal right cos dem don see small education.
Look at Lagos for example, e sure me to say that 70% of young people there are cultists. That's the evidence of a failed family system. Until we come to terms with our traditional values, things like this will continue to happen. This is Africa, not all western culture can work here.

I totally agree with this. Family is the most important unit of the society and someone has to be present to nurture, instill morals and discipline children. Without this, all manner of social misfits are churned into the society. The best person for this job is the woman.

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by Paperbag(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2021
tutudesz:

Honestly I see her has a baby mama O!

Lol...papa must shaa dey
No be she give herself belle
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by tutudesz: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Paperbag:

Lol...papa must shaa dey
No be she give herself belle
Papa fit no put hand for this issue O!
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Realhommie:
The curses are savage, Lol. Nigerians can so be united in issues as such ehn, I have not seen.

Please link or names to any of the pages, lemme go and laugh small at the comments.

She has deleted her account still.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by hollagokay(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2021
AMEN OO
ReneeNuttall:
EVEN ON FACEBOOK,DEM DON FINISH ALL THE CURSE ONTOP SHE AND HER SON HEAD.
I PRAY OUR CHILDREN DON'T BRING SHAME TO US.AMEN.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Is this Media trial necessary undecided

She sent the boy to perpetrate the act undecided
NONSENSICAL.

They should be insulting her deleted account now

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2021
tutudesz:

A child with good home training will never bring shame to his/her parents

Sometimes peer influences too,or peer pressures too.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by tutudesz: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

Sometimes peer influences too,or peer pressures too.
Knowing were you are coming from is very important.
Peer pressure can't change you over night
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2021
tutudesz:

Knowing were you are coming from is very important.
Peer pressure can't change you over night

We are talking about kids sir.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by tutudesz: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

We are talking about kids sir.
Everything depends on home training and communication between the child and parents.
With news of cultistism in secondary schools increasing, parents need to improve on training their children at home more.
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley

You are the one being emotional as the woman deserves what she's getting if she truly tried to flee with her killer son to another country, which makes her an accomplice to a murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
John 14:30 ......and the Prince of this world cometh and he finds nothing in me"
Those were the words of Jesus.
So no amount of Pressure by any cult group can make a child with good moral upbringing to join a cult group because the moral is in him/her.
A bad child is a bad child. That young Late Silverter could not join because it's not in him even in death. So forget about peer pressure, every person that joins a bad company had that corrupted mind already in him/her.
" Train up a child the way he/she should go and when he/she is grown he/she will not depart from it".

1 Like

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by bjtinz: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ultimately you do your best as a parent to bring up your child, and pray that he turns out well.

However it's callous to put the blame solely on her. Where they erred was shielding the son from prosection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) / Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.