Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) (53709 Views)

Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by ehix89(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
derecho:

Brilliant but truth is what is that way they should go?
Do you know, there are children who will never explore armed robbery no matter what?
I'm not talking about moral lessons or forcing children to go to church. There's an encounter you'll have that you'll not wish for another life.
I've heard many people say Pastor's Kids(PKs) are the most corrupt but do you know that some of these Pastors focus more on the congregation than their families. Many are hypothetical hence their children want to explore other lives.
Is there a possibility to tear away? Yes..but those children with a firm spiritual grooming will ALWAYS return because they'd soon discover the emptiness in other ways.Don't forget, that godly parents are not the regular religious parents.
I agree there are forces that want them to stray But God too wants them to walk the path of righteousness.

Summary,
Moral lessons are not enough.
I quite agree with you
Re: Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) by gibzzhd: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yes she deserves all the abuses, because if it was a teacher that just flog her son, she would have insulted the hell out of that teacher. Let her deal with her disgraceful son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) / Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.