Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls (38621 Views)

Hackers Can Unlock And Steal Your Vehicles - NCC Alerts Nigerians / How Hackers Diverted $613 Cryptocurrency Fund / Losing Your Mobile Phone To These SIM Card Hackers Can Render Your Savings Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by KingAzari: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
nawa ooo
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Gamezi(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Google play too dey authorize unlicensed app

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Godfullsam(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
I cover my bank details with the Blood Of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by verybadmouth(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
06de:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.
Shey na scammer we go call you or hacker. Abi are you both?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by emmyt2: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Who chop us , please make unu tell mua
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by emmyt2: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Who chop us please make unu tell mua
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by lashout1: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
chantra100:
shocked please tell me something

*For N40,000 N10k monthly you can become a Software Developer in 100 days. Join our intensive online or physical class and change your life for ever. Software Developers are in high demands in
Location?
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Shuggaa: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mk
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Skillsnigeria: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Ajoself(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Where are you located?
chantra100:

*For N40,000 N10k monthly you can become a Software Developer in 100 days. Join our intensive online or physical class and change your life for ever. Software Developers are in high demands in
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Shuggaa: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Contact us at RSL interior for your 3D wall panels and wall paper,we also sell different types of artificial grass...contact 09054418833.thanks

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
LordCenturion:
The other guy was telling me that he's Mr Steve from USA but the dude contact me with Nigerian number, he's still an amateur
It's possible na, via roaming.

1 Like

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by joelag: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Everywhere don scatter
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Kennedykenneth: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's true, my Sterling bank account was hack last week, from the bank statement the called it (Barter) them empty my account, but u won't receive any debit alert, ur money will be deducted #100 till it's empty. Once the call u an begin to release ur details. Run to ur bank immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Fapemz: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
chantra100:

I sell powerbank for Laptop and Router, incase any one is in need. Price from 55k more than 10hours Guaranteed 08..0653..16307
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by yusluvad(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lol... cool cool cool
ceematics:
Loan apps will like this news
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by verybadmouth(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
06de:
none sir my condition is verifiable
Why are you now flooding nairaland with your condition. I have been seeing your posts for like a year now. Why not get something doing with your hands. My cousin is on a wheel chair and is a bank manager. He had an accident and spent 7 years in the hospital. Do something with your hands and stop making nairaland boring.

1 Like

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Kennedykenneth: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kennedykenneth:
It's true, my Sterling bank account was hack last week, from the bank statement the called it (Barter) them empty my account, but u won't receive any debit alert, ur money will be deducted #100 till it's empty. Once the call u an begin to release ur details. Run to ur bank immediately.
once am chanced I will post my bank statement 4 evidence.

1 Like

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
STEWpid:
BRAta.. Anything that has a woman's content in it must surely be powerful.

Weting boys no go see for BRA?
grin cheesy witch

1 Like

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by 3plet: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
My phone for ussd transactions is not android na tecno torch (sim lock activated),My account where I have substantial balance no get ATM.I have a spare account with ATM! what i do is to transfer from the main account to the accessory account and then withdraw I dont reserve cash here.las las na bank charges I go chop.

1 Like

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by ceematics: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
yusluvad:
Lol... cool cool cool
grin if you know you know
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by wink2015(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
It is wise to put only small money in your mobile banking account the rest of your huge cash should be saved in a separate safe account

The same scientist that build these phones, internet, security etc and the same that are working against humanity.

1 Like

Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by 3plet: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
"Tetraplegia" but you fit type with your fingers so efficiently abi. I wish you well
06de:
how I wish I had the opportunity , have you Google tetraplegia person before to know my limit and limitations, mobity and stystem control is hindering factor
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by seanwilliam(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
iPhone advantage
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by RodgersAkpafu: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
LordCenturion:
The other guy was telling me that he's Mr Steve from USA but the dude contact me with Nigerian number, he's still an amateur
Learner
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/how-hackers-can-access-your-money-if-you-answer-their-calls

Although no application names are being mentioned but it is advisable you uninstall all this application that have access to your contact. They are the number one suspect. All this small small online loan companies.
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
NotKnown:
Okay na.

There are some phones that the virus will attack and revert back to the hackers saying "no hope here" cos of the level of brokage in the country.

However the topic is a click bait. The post doesn't state how your account is attacked if you answer a simple phone call.

They focused more on SMS.

Still it requires the victim to click on it before anything happens.

Howbeit, be security conscious out there guys.
Re: How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls by Commycool22: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
see below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid) / This Is The New Way Of Robbing In Lagos / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.