Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree (43607 Views)

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Events planning, photography

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
No go school ,keep deceiving yourself .

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Akara
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by HUSTLER001: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Come next year,i'm dumping my certificates for the streets.I'm tired of answering "yes sir" to an idi.ot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Donsheddy: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
ReventifyCV:
List of Top Paying jobs Without a Degree in Nigeria

1. Software engineering
2. Digital marketer
3. Data scientist
4. Brand influencer
5. Actor
6. Sales Rep
7. Real Estate Agent
8. Personal Trainer
“Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn

Developing the required skill set for such jobsFirst, determine your current skills. Spend time answering the following questions:

What do you enjoy? For example, interacting with people, solving problems, writing, etc.
Are you complimented for any specific ability? For example, ability to solve problems, resolving conflicts, etc.
Do you have any past accomplishments? It could be anything big or small. For example, you completed a community project, volunteering, or won an award.
What skills helped you deliver results?
Next, you must expand your skillset to take advantage of the opportunities. Here are several ways you can develop the required skills for top-paying jobs without a degree:

Set goals for yourself
Learn from online resources
Practice your skills
Freelance (if possible) – Register on online portals to get freelance jobs. Some popular freelancing portals are Freelancer.com, Upwork.com, and Fiverr.com.
Find a mentor
Review related job descriptions
Join a professional association in your field
Work hard

When you come across a job that seems like an ideal fit for, don’t put it aside if the “education qualification” section says “degree desired.” Some hiring managers fill this section because it is the “norm.”

Times have changed. People without a university degree are entering high-paying jobs like web developers, graphic designing, hair stylists, personal trainers, etc. Of course, there are professions like doctors and engineers which ask for a formal qualification. But, several best-paying jobs are willing to hire those with no university degree.

https://reventify.com/best-paying-jobs-that-dont-need-your-university-degree/ to continue reading

if prop Firm Trading isn't on that list ....
then nah trash...
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Danzazzausambo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mor

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by IceTrice01: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Pastor/Prophet will make you richer than all those jobs you listed.

This I have seen.

Why did you leave Facebook?
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by dodoatirice: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Do you know:

You wey dey booonmb get hope pass person wey no bomb at all
Your shit go sup mafoor

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusluvad(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Not a bad list. We already know that nothing good comes easy...
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Djoecash: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please how can I become a digital marketer?
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
TimmyTen:
While you are looking out for white collar jobs, remember that Entrepreneurship is not a Crime. The companies you are dreaming to work for was founded by a Human being as well.

Neither is looking out for white collar jobs a crime. Have u founded a company abi u are one more motivational speaker?

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by walexsho(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
HUSTLER001:
Come next year,i'm dumping my certificates for the streets.I'm tired of answering "yes sir" to an idi.ot
Especially those ones that merged two shops together in Allen Avenue calling themselves CEO and making life tougher for their employee

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by bet9ja(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sheriman:
Abeg remove Software Engineering from there joor which tech company won employ you without having a degree except you won dey do job of $100 to $200 on fiver and upwork that it is not even consistent or guarantee

I found it weird and funny any time I see people talking about Software Engineering as if it is MMM. A profession that will convert an extrovert to an introvert. Constant learning like you are preparing for an exam. It is not easy my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Healthybiz: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Yoighaman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
ReventifyCV:

1. Software engineering
2. Digital marketer
3. Data scientist
4. Brand influencer
5. Actor
6. Sales Rep
7. Real Estate Agent
8. Personal Trainer
“Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn

Developing the required skill set for such jobsFirst, determine your current skills. Spend time answering the following questions:

What do you enjoy? For example, interacting with people, solving problems, writing, etc.
Are you complimented for any specific ability? For example, ability to solve problems, resolving conflicts, etc.
Do you have any past accomplishments? It could be anything big or small. For example, you completed a community project, volunteering, or won an award.
Next, you must expand your skillset to take advantage of the opportunities. Here are several ways you can develop the required skills for top-paying jobs without a degree:

Set goals for yourself
Practice your skills
Freelance (if possible) – Register on online portals to get freelance jobs. Some popular freelancing portals are Freelancer.com, Upwork.com, and Fiverr.com.
Find a mentor
Work hard

When you come across a job that seems like an ideal fit for, don’t put it aside if the “education qualification” section says “degree desired.” Some hiring managers fill this section because it is the “norm.”

Times have changed. People without a university degree are entering high-paying jobs like web developers, graphic designing, hair stylists, personal trainers, etc. Of course, there are professions like doctors and engineers which ask for a formal qualification. But, several best-paying jobs are willing to hire those with no university degree.

https://reventify.com/best-paying-jobs-that-dont-need-your-university-degree/ to continue reading

Nice post.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by AK481(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
No big company will employ you and pay you anything reasonable if you don't have a degree.

If u decide to run solo,fine.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by verybadmouth(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
ReventifyCV:

1. Software engineering
2. Digital marketer
3. Data scientist
4. Brand influencer
5. Actor
6. Sales Rep
7. Real Estate Agent
8. Personal Trainer

Set goals for yourself
Practice your skills
Find a mentor
Work hard

politics nko

2 Likes

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Quite true. I completely agree bt u have to be educated and U can be educated without having uni degree.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yinkeys(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you’ve got cash, and you want to do anything computer related
Go to NIIT preferably or maybe APTech

You’d find 21st century courses that will make you productive globally

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by moneyissweet(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Don't mind the okoro.

PCG001:
yoυ ғorgoт тo add
тнe occυpaтιon тнaт'ѕ payιng yoυтн мιllιonѕ тнeѕe dayѕlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by HelloWriter: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Times and chances happen to them all.

3 Likes

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Fapemz: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Power is only a challenge, i have the right solution for you...work till you are tired on your Laptop with our external battery. You will be impressed 080.65316.30.7
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Sheriman(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
bet9ja:

I found it weird and funny any time I see people talking about Software Engineering as if it is MMM. A profession that will convert an extrovert to an introvert. Constant learning like you are preparing for an exam. It is no easy my brother.
You will always be sitting all day with laptop reading documentations, learning developmental new tools and framework and practicing all various coding excercise. Sincerely, tech job will easily turn you to very reserved, passive and very thoughtful person. OP shouldn't mislead people here, you really need degree in that field because it will give you an edge over others who don't have. Please we should check requirements of a software developer or software engineer or any tech digital related jobs.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by familier(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Who will guide me through Real Estate please �
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Pastor/Prophet will make you richer than all those jobs you listed.

This I have seen.
You've seen clearly.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by stuffs4me(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
OP or ReventifyCV

You are a liar and a dangerous person.
Remove Software engineering from that your mumu list. All engineering disciplines require accademic qualifications. Anyone found to be carrying out engineering functions without the necessary qualifications can and will be jailed..
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Blaqstick: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op wrote Actor no follow his advice oo
Actor ko bonze ni.
Unless you be female for this movie industry you just wan suffer

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by AntiNihilist: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Donsheddy:

if prop Firm Trading isn't on that list ....
then nah trash...
-
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by sheddyboy01(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Software Engineer is certainly going to make you a fortune

But you would trade your time for it
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Isvo: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
stuffs4me:
OP or ReventifyCV

You are a liar and a dangerous person.
Remove Software engineering from that your mumu list. All engineering disciplines require accademic qualifications. Anyone found to be to be practising engineering functions without the necessary qualifications can and will be jailed..

Lol � is it medicine... Bro the world is moving fast if you can provide value and you are very good no company I repeat no company will decline you, why would someone be jailed for being skillful �

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by ibawon(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
I know Fitness instructors that make 500-600k a month or more.
But you still gat get experience and hold some certifications. It helps in every field

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.