Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree (43859 Views)

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Jerry299: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Where is yahu?
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Jerry299: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Good but NL bombers would disagree but I have a question is bombing really lucrative?

Because these boys that bomb in my area are always begging me for change every now and then and they are plenty in that field, don't it get saturated?
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Sheriman:

Not a must oooo but must have a degree certificate from a reputable school Nigeria.
Alright sir
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Sheriman:

I wish I could do that but I don't have that for now. By God grace I'm really looking forward to do that in future.
God will provide sir..
Not having a PC is really slowing down my learning
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am a newbie web developer and not having a laptop is really slowing down my learning and development..
I don't know if someone here has a PC he/she can sow into my life??
A fairly used one will be appreciated too..you can send the laptop if you don't want to send me money.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by o42austino(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Maritime 250k lowest position
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Sheriman(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
yusman14:
God will provide sir..
Not having a PC is really slowing down my learning
God will provide but you need to engage yourself in something to fetch you some money

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sheriman:

God will provide but you need to engage yourself in something to fetch you some money
Yes sir..doing part time work..but all I could raise is #10k so far..I am the one sponsoring myself in school..
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Sheriman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
yusman14:
Yes sir..doing part time work..but all I could raise is #10k so far..I am the one sponsoring myself in school..
That is life for us bro!! it face us in many
different ways. How I wish I could help you. I don't have the capacity. Just be pushing up one day I believe you will surely see God complete favour
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sheriman:

That is life for us bro!! it face us in many
different ways. How I wish I could help you. I don't have the capacity. Just be pushing up one day I believe you will surely see God complete favour
Amen!
Thanks for your concern sir.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by idomytin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
You make me turned from guest to full member you just dey give me joy!!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

No keyboarding and bombing

Me and bros op go get problem
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by idomytin(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Well, op you try, but make anything from naija get out jor undecided undecided
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by EmmaLege: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
very true kiss kiss kiss
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by oyefhunke(f): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=sixtus3606 post=108267559]You should have added the following:

1. Graphic Designer
2. Web Designer/Developer
3. Cinematographer

With these skills, whether you go to school or not, you can become a millionaire overnight. I AM A TESTIMONY

Pls how can I learn any of this skills....I really want to learn

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by sixtus3606(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=oyefhunke post=108536383][/quote] if you're in Lagos, own a laptop and can afford a minimum of 20gb worth of data per month, I will gladly put you through.

Stay blessed.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
A SUPER COOK grin
IF YOU CAN COOK FOR NIGERIA YOU WILL BE RICHER THAN DANGOTE grin
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Debangis20(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Welding...etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself / Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.