Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree (43608 Views)

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by gudugudumeje: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
How wouldn't formal education make a good living of each and any of these you listed - meaningfully and sustainably enough to earn it repeatedly- before the fortune is made in intervals? Or else, you must be thinking and focusing on wizardry than source or, deterministic case histories

Only that formal higher education these days in Nigeriaare wishy-washy ones; one without tutorials and transfer of values and culture of the university and its name and pedigree.

Please don't denigrate formal education but seek to enhance, enrich and enable it. Nb.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Greenback: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mining industrialists grin
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by pegix(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

No keyboarding and bombing

Me and bros op go get problem
Ogbeni damn niggar

Make i gist you

Na so my sec school mates organize get to together after 4/5 years now
Everybody wey come don become keyboard warrior and bomber
Even the innocent babygirls back then dey blaze "loud" pass wiz khalifa

See lexus and iphone promax everywhere

Ogbeni na me and my bikeman dat day ehn...e no funny atall

Link me up na...benin city where gangan?

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Temmybaba08: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Transport work e.g marwa riders,danfo drivers and uba drivers try it and u will knw what am trying to say.
They make more money than some university and polytechnic graduate.

But be responsible with it

2 Likes

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Kwara1stson: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Djoecash:
Please how can I become a digital marketer?
start affiliate marketing
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by jimmynauty: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
ReventifyCV:
List of Top Paying jobs Without a Degree in Nigeria

1. Software engineering
2. Digital marketer
3. Data scientist
4. Brand influencer
5. Actor
6. Sales Rep
7. Real Estate Agent
8. Personal Trainer
“Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn

Developing the required skill set for such jobsFirst, determine your current skills. Spend time answering the following questions:

What do you enjoy? For example, interacting with people, solving problems, writing, etc.
Are you complimented for any specific ability? For example, ability to solve problems, resolving conflicts, etc.
Do you have any past accomplishments? It could be anything big or small. For example, you completed a community project, volunteering, or won an award.
What skills helped you deliver results?
Next, you must expand your skillset to take advantage of the opportunities. Here are several ways you can develop the required skills for top-paying jobs without a degree:

Set goals for yourself
Learn from online resources
Practice your skills
Freelance (if possible) – Register on online portals to get freelance jobs. Some popular freelancing portals are Freelancer.com, Upwork.com, and Fiverr.com.
Find a mentor
Review related job descriptions
Join a professional association in your field
Work hard

When you come across a job that seems like an ideal fit for, don’t put it aside if the “education qualification” section says “degree desired.” Some hiring managers fill this section because it is the “norm.”

Times have changed. People without a university degree are entering high-paying jobs like web developers, graphic designing, hair stylists, personal trainers, etc. Of course, there are professions like doctors and engineers which ask for a formal qualification. But, several best-paying jobs are willing to hire those with no university degree.

https://reventify.com/best-paying-jobs-that-dont-need-your-university-degree/ to continue reading

soon una must drink me everiweh
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by sixtus3606(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
You should have added the following:

1. Graphic Designer
2. Web Designer/Developer
3. Cinematographer

With these skills, whether you go to school or not, you can become a millionaire overnight. I AM A TESTIMONY

ReventifyCV:
List of Top Paying jobs Without a Degree in Nigeria

1. Software engineering
2. Digital marketer
3. Data scientist
4. Brand influencer
5. Actor
6. Sales Rep
7. Real Estate Agent
8. Personal Trainer
“Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn

Developing the required skill set for such jobsFirst, determine your current skills. Spend time answering the following questions:

What do you enjoy? For example, interacting with people, solving problems, writing, etc.
Are you complimented for any specific ability? For example, ability to solve problems, resolving conflicts, etc.
Do you have any past accomplishments? It could be anything big or small. For example, you completed a community project, volunteering, or won an award.
What skills helped you deliver results?
Next, you must expand your skillset to take advantage of the opportunities. Here are several ways you can develop the required skills for top-paying jobs without a degree:

Set goals for yourself
Learn from online resources
Practice your skills
Freelance (if possible) – Register on online portals to get freelance jobs. Some popular freelancing portals are Freelancer.com, Upwork.com, and Fiverr.com.
Find a mentor
Review related job descriptions
Join a professional association in your field
Work hard

When you come across a job that seems like an ideal fit for, don’t put it aside if the “education qualification” section says “degree desired.” Some hiring managers fill this section because it is the “norm.”

Times have changed. People without a university degree are entering high-paying jobs like web developers, graphic designing, hair stylists, personal trainers, etc. Of course, there are professions like doctors and engineers which ask for a formal qualification. But, several best-paying jobs are willing to hire those with no university degree.

https://reventify.com/best-paying-jobs-that-dont-need-your-university-degree/ to continue reading

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
DropsMic:

Continue deceiving yourself grin grin

Lol what do you mean
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by kriss27(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good day all, you all should please help like my video on this YouTube page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY comment if possible! 250k is at stake before December 12 thanks, God bless you all abundantly as you do so. �
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by sweetMichael(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
emmabest2000:
Akuku na egwu Mike Ejeagha grin
omeka agu

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by TheGift: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Politics in Nigeria. It doesn’t require more than a poor Waec certificate or statement of results. Ask the president.

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Drone95(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
politics

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by stuffs4me(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Isvo:

Lol � is it medicine... Bro the world is moving fast if you can provide value and you are very good no company I repeat no company will decline you, why would someone be jailed for being skillful �

That you are a criminal and encourage others to crime does not absolve you of your crimes.

Certain professional desciplines like law, medicine, engineering, architecture, pharmacy etc will get you jailed if you carry out functions in those desciplines.

You are a very dangerous and evil person because people like you are the reason the Ikoyi building collapse and I pray the long arm of the law gets you and your other criminal partners.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by abionababa(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Affiliate marketing, Contact me for more information on abionababatunde6@gmail.com
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sheriman:
Abeg remove Software Engineering from there joor which tech company won employ you without having a degree except you won dey do job of $100 to $200 on fiver and upwork that it is not even consistent or guarantee
Is it a must for the degree to be in computer science??
Or just any engineering course before I can be considered!
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Odimma!
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sheriman:

You will always be sitting all day with laptop reading documentations, learning developmental new tools and framework and practicing all various coding excercise. Sincerely, tech job will easily turn you to very reserved, passive and very thoughtful person. OP shouldn't mislead people here, you really need degree in that field because it will give you an edge over others who don't have. Please we should check requirements of a software developer or software engineer or any tech digital related jobs.
I am newbie web developer sir..pls I don't know if you have a laptop you can sow into my life to boost up my learning..

Your response will be highly honored sir!
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Hkff: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Really
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Temmybaba08:
Transport work e.g marwa riders,danfo drivers and uba drivers try it and u will knw what am trying to say.
They make more money than some university and polytechnic
Really??
I have never come across any public driver living even averagely fine..just earn and spend route daily..they don't even make enough to save from.

But be responsible with it
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by yusman14(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
sixtus3606:
You should have added the following:

1. Graphic Designer
2. Web Designer/Developer
3. Cinematographer

With these skills, whether you go to school or not, you can become a millionaire overnight. I AM A TESTIMONY

I am newbie web developer sir..pls I don't know if you have a laptop you can sow into my life to boost up my learning..

Your response will be highly honored sir
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Someodds: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pussy is there for the females. Bye
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by perryy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
You no add danfo driving ? I know a danfo owner who drives himself but make at least 25k per day . He works only 20 days in a month. At times , he goes for chatter which fetch him 70k for the weekend.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Akharmony: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
good mentorship in real estate can give a mind blowing fortune. . .
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by freesoul12: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Donsheddy:

if prop Firm Trading isn't on that list ....
then nah trash...

Na who no know no know o. wetin candle fit fetch.. na few naija sabi
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by ModelLook(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm interested in the Actor o. How can I start?

And please remove Personal Trainer from there. This is not USA where people lay huge emphasis on Personal Training. This is Nigeria.
If you are fat and want to loose weight, the economy of Nigeria would be your personal trainer. By the time you jump bus 5 times to work to and fro, u will reduce by force.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Linusjnr(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op you no add pastor o
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
Buying and selling of any goods and services
Nobody is aware of this here....People in this have steady cash flow.

1 Like

Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Bamzyriches451: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damn
That fucking list isn't complete without including bombing.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by lanre88(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
best without a college degree is Networking
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by geesilver(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
How about heavy duties machine operators e.g cranes, payloder, excavator, rigger etc.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Sheriman(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2021
yusman14:

Your response will be highly honored sir!
I wish I could do that but I don't have that for now. By God grace I'm really looking forward to do that in future.
Re: Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree by Sheriman(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2021
yusman14:
Is it a must for the degree to be in computer science??
Or just any engineering course before I can be considered!
Not a must oooo but must have a degree certificate from a reputable school Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.