Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) (56865 Views)

TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by 29slayers(f): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good luck to dey both of them.
Make I go chop first.
Check my bio for legit ig hookup
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by BruncleZuma: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good going
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by lesbiconverter: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pasmos:
Personally I see no reason why parents should throw away their kids all in the name of " l am a busy parent" life is all about balancing. Let your learn both formal and informal education as this will help both the school and parents checkmate the activity of the child. My five Kobo.
I'd rather homeschool my children than raise them in boarding school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lmao..FGC Kwali is even better now... guys like us that attended there in the early to mid 2000s will testify about the severity of both students and teachers bullying there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
A very wise decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Benbellamor: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is a father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Elidrisy20: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Most schools in the south are best known for that
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Deefirm: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
You are a big fool....I am very sure you're a cultist.
Randy100:
Congratulations, you saved him from dying. I hope you school him at home.
This is how they train weak ass men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by ppogba: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
There is a consequence for out sourcing your parental duty by enrolling your child in a boarding school. When the consequences come, deal with it.

You need a lot of prayers to norture the child under your care talk less of the one you dump on others because you can afford the humongous fees.

Times are changing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Kaytixy: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Three of my siblings were withdrawn from boarding school because of bullies. My sister from Command secondary school ipaja, the other one from FGGSS Kabba and my brother from Lennon academy all because of bullying. I don't advice anybody to try that. This children are going through a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
This bullying matter was dramatised in a recent nollywood movie,
NIMBE
I think odunlade adekola, toyin Abraham and some yiung guys were in the movie.

The boy was bullied in class, and one day a guy came to save him, but his savior was also the one that led him into a life of drugs and guns.

At the end NIMBE shot his bully in class, and went to jail.

The film make sense, because it also talks about parents negligence toward their wards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Bestresults: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
A very good move judos to him before he comes home dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Randy100:
Congratulations, you saved him from dying. I hope you school him at home.
This is how they train weak ass men.
Better a weak ass man..

Than a dead man..

You will soon end up..

Where other strong men end up.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by rajiedreez: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
We suffer those years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Weathered: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Only lazy and part-time parents will allow their children into boarding schools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Quitam: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
Boarding schools have turned to home for children from dysfunctional homes. They go to boarding schools and become violent against well trained kids.

Say NO to boarding schools!!!

They have been like that for a while. Infact, the bullying has reduced drastically in public schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by stasius: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Boarding school is like prison.

Terrible vices are learnt there. Cultism! Homosexuality! Drug addiction! Gangsterism! Name them.

NB; Not all are bad anyway but if you can avoid boarding school please do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Cantonese: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Careless school board and useless dormitory supervisors. Only interested in the school fees and charges. Claiming a big name with nothing good to show for it.

I still wonder why one should cough out millions of naira to get his child properly educated and set him on a sure pedestal, while the school that charge so much cannot match promises of security, safety, comfort and good training, with action.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Dairys1234: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
I have always said the Nigerian Boarding house system is where we all pick up this self centered survivalist mentality from
You have a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Akrilla: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
I thought that by now this norm of bullying would have been reduced or blown out of schools, due to the systems most boarding schools have adopted to. Well it's quite unfortunate. Meanwhile during our time bullying seemed normal but the truth is; it has so many negative effects in the long and short run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by YorubaIsCursed: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yoruba kids self cry angry
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by reaky44: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
I Just checked the site, massive SEO

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by kapelvej: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Boarding schools & brouhaha are like 5&6.

Seniors would bully.
Paedo-staff would assault.
una don finally turn this man to trump

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Jidemoo: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
E bi things
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by koonleh32: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ghanaians are smart. I like the site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.