Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) (56900 Views)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
His child his decision
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by billyG(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bullying is not only in boarding school s but also day school...I have encountered alot of bullying from seniors & from fellow class mates but it is worst in boarding house.
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by GoldHorse(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
I knew my kids will never be sent to any boarding school over 25 years ago. My decision was not even based on bullying but all the abominable sexual acts that abound with boarding children.

This is where girls were either introduced to lesbianism or thought to jump the fence or bribe gatemen to go and sleep with men outside or even with teachers and boys sneak out to cult meetings and the likes. Ask any lady you know that went to a boarding school if she will tell you the truth.... and this was some 30 years ago when things were somehow still decent

No one is talking about the sexual parts. This one too will soon raise its head.
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Komu1048(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
CastedAyo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226535435082036&id=1530534549

This particular people just love clout chasing with their full chest
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by JBoss25(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Olufemiolaolu:
Boarding school is a breeding grounds for all forms of negativities, namely gay, sexual corruption, lesbianism etc it's too toxic. In my years in boarding school 15 wicked seniors will take turn to beat us in our room not to talk about every Saturday general beating by different seniors at the assembly. Our housemasters then were next to useless. My kids and my generation yet unborn can never go to a boarding house.
eya
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Myself2(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
CastedAyo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226535435082036&id=1530534549

What's it with up and coming (not up coming) bloggers and bad English.

How can you say "A father , has in the light of blah blah blah, WITHDREW his child"
What sort of English is that ?
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Awoo88: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
BKayy:
No matter how we put it, we can never absolve careless parents from the blame.

Look at this considerate parent, he noticed something and he took action because he pays close attention to his ward.

There has never been a bully taken too far without it showing signs on the child. The parent if he/she pays attention will notice it in any break or visiting sessions. It is when the parent neglects the sign that we have serious cases.
Funny is that some parents don't know that their child is being bullied. This reminds me of the woman that have been fighting deeper life school for months now, many people think that she is overreacting but the truth is that she pays close attention to her child, noticed the danger and took action immediately. If not, her son would have been part of those that died from boarding school insanity this year.

Parents should pay attention to their children.
That woman is stupid. Fighting for justice for his son is not her aim. casting aspersion on the person of kumuyi and the church is was her aim. If the principal of Dowen responded as DLHS responded to her complaint, the parent of the dead boy will be dealing with less pain. That woman foolishness and affinity for the limelight will ruin her child's case. Make my word
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by cooltola(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Boarding school should be banned for JSS level or from age 9 to 13 only SSS level should be allowed to start boarding school. kids are generally wicked,at least from age 14 the kid is a more mature than a 10 years old
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Boarding school will never see my children. Never! Even University, they will have to attend from my house.
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by StreetFight: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
I have started training my kids to bully any bully. I was champion in school, even over 25 years after leaving secondary school, my school mates still regards me as the champion of trouble.

There was a giant who joined my class in Primary-4, teachers give him Cain to flog out from time to time, in few months time, I encouraged my gang, we waylay him and attacked him from behind, he spent few days at the hospital. Since that day, he watches who he beats.

My kids won't be different from me, if you bring trouble, my kids will give you trouble. If it's a big bully or a stubborn teacher that tries bullying my kids, they will report to me, I will go to the school and take the law into my own hands. No time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Goldiness: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
gentle136:
Very good action.

Some of these problems na we parents dey cause them! We fail to observe, give listening hear or even pay attention to our God given children. It's only when we give them time to confide in us we get to know about things they are going through.

Dear parents, we need to be very heedful of our kids.

Did you finish from Ebsu...?
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Careful4u: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
My experience going to boarding still hunts me till date!

Very cruel place to be!

It takes God's grace to survive in some boarding schools especially government boarding schools
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Cousin9999: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
GboyegaD:
Trying to understand why he had to share this news. Glad he took his best decision for his ward but he needs not come rub it in others faces.

It's good to talk about this because it helps change things. Some people may see the kid's experience as normal, or fear speaking out for whatever reason. This can give people strength and put more pressure on schools to create a healthier learning environment.
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by okposm: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
BKayy:
No matter how we put it, we can never absolve careless parents from the blame.

Look at this considerate parent, he noticed something and he took action because he pays close attention to his ward.

There has never been a bully taken too far without it showing signs on the child. The parent if he/she pays attention will notice it in any break or visiting sessions. It is when the parent neglects the sign that we have serious cases.
Funny is that some parents don't know that their child is being bullied. This reminds me of the woman that have been fighting deeper life school for months now, many people think that she is overreacting but the truth is that she pays close attention to her child, noticed the danger and took action immediately. If not, her son would have been part of those that died from boarding school insanity this year.

Parents should pay attention to their children.

The parents of sylvester were forming boarding school will mould you.
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by Allisgud: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
That dowen college the way Dem go loose customer hmm
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by bisiswag(f): 3:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Seeing this post reminded me of my dear sweet mum. Grand bae refused sending me away to a boarding house and the young me then was angry cos all my peers were going away. So grateful to that woman. Parents please pay attention to your precious ones cos even kids as little as 3 are being bullied. Have the number of kids you can adequately care and look out for. The world is evil!
Re: Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) by TGCML: 7:54am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.