Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Breakfast Ideas In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Breakfast Ideas In Nigeria (909 Views)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. / Tired Of Bread And Tea For Breakfast? Here Are Some Breakfast Ideas (pictures) / Quick And Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast Ideas In Nigeria by doksblog(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
I thought it was Igbos and Yorubas that love breakfast in Nigeria the most, but my visit to Katsina State in the year 2017 proved me wrong.

Breakfast is cherished by ALL and is fast-paced these days in Nigeria, with both old and young enjoying it.

With that said, breakfast could be toasted bread, butter, fried eggs, sausage, bacon, kippers, baked beans, sardines etc. all laid out at the table.

Sometimes noodles with fried eggs and a cup of tea can be an awesome combo when it comes to breakfast ideas in Nigeria.

To some people, it may be fried yam, fried plantains, thick red palm oil stew with huge chunks of soft succulent beef.

The beef seemed like it had been soaking in that stew for ages because, with every bite, the stew was the meat juice that sipped into your mouth.

That being said, there are some dishes that are common in most homes in Nigeria.

Some of these dishes will have variations depending on the household and their preferences.

For example, Fried yam and egg stew, other homes might prefer boiled yam with their egg stew. Some, just bread with glasses of tea is enough for breakfast.

What Is Breakfast?

Breakfast is frequently referred to as the most vital meal of the day.

It’s the first meal of the day, eaten after waking up from a night’s sleep and breaking the overnight fast.

Breakfast is a morning meal that is often served between 7:00 or 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 or 10:30 a.m.

Here Are 10 Common Breakfast Ideas In Nigeria

However, below are top 10 breakfast ideas in Nigeria you should follow at home.
https://doksblog.com/breakfast-ideas-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Please How Long Does It Take To Cook Ukwa? / How Do You Eat Bread And Tea / JUST IN: Bag Of Rice Now Sold For ₦42,000, ₦49,000 (see States)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.