Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? (781 Views)

How Do I Stop Feelings/infatuation?? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by NSK4U(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hey nairaland,
So, this woman in her early 30s started working in the same organization with me although in different department. I am 27 and single. At first time we greeted each other, it was a casual one and I didn't think anything of her. Later she had approached me to introduce herself as one from the same tribe as me. Not so long after then did we grow fond of ourselves, and began to call each other baby, sweetheart, darling etc at work place. My co-workers have noticed the growing relationship, while some wished to be in my shoes, others have expressed reservations because she's a married woman. As at yesterday, she didn't want to let me off when we hugged each other until I forced myself out of her arms. She's requested my digits and address but I have not found it easy to give her. I had wished she's redeployed to another branch of our organization to stop us from seeing each other more often. We like each other but she's married and it's something I have criticized all my life about married people having extra marital affair. Since yesterday night, I have been thinking of how best to stay away from her and put an end to what's growing between us without making her feel embarrassed or hurt. So I need your urgent suggestion/advice on how best to end it now that we have not seen each other's unclothedness cos it's fast approaching that level.
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Authoreety: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmm...

Chop her make boys chop your own later on

if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Hashabiah: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Just do what Joseph did when he met Potiphar's wife . Simple

4 Likes

Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Realday: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Botking: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's seems polygamous nature is now rampant in women than men, in our time

You mean married women again, I don't understand is it that husband doesn't give their wife attention anymore, what actually seems to be wrong with most married women these days?
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Savaqe1991(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
I ONCE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE AS AT 2019.
WELL, IT'S NOT AS EASY TO DO AS MANY MAY SAY BUT THEN, YOU SHOULD TRY AND LIMIT YOUR TIME WITH HER. I NEVER SAID YOU SHOULD SCOLD HER WHEN EVER SHE COMES AROUND BUT THEN , ALWAYS TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU AIN'T IN THE MOOD FOR MUCH (LONG) TALK AND ALWAYS BRING UP EXCUSES NOT TO BE AROUND HER..
BESIDES, WHAT ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT! SHE'S MARRIED! SO WHAT'S UP WITH HER UNCHALLANT BEHAVIOUR STICKING AROUND YOU?! (DAMN! SOME WOMEN CAN BE DENOMIC)
BRO, IF YOU THINK THE PRESSURE IS TOO MUCH THEN I WILL SOLEMNLY ADVICE YOU SPIT IT TO HER, LET HER KNOW THAT SHE'S MAKING (TAKING RATHER) A VERY BAD MOVEMENT.. FOR CHRIST SAKE, DOES SHE NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT SHE'S MARRIED?
WTF! The World Is Doomed!

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Savaqe1991(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Botking:
It's seems polygamous nature is now rampant in women than men, in our time

You mean married women again, I don't understand is it that husband doesn't give their wife attention anymore, what actually seems to be wrong with most married women these days?
HEY BRO! It's Not Just The Women, Men Get Their Own For Body Too But The point Is "things Like This Shouldn't Be Taking Place" the World Is Advancing so Also Should Our Brain But Then The Devil Is the World Now And Many Things Have Gone Wrong! We Can Only Pray Not To Fall Into Temptation because Certainly, the Devil Will Visit Every Household!
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Botking: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Savaqe1991:

HEY BRO! It's Not Just The Women, Men Get Their Own For Body Too But The point Is "things Like This Shouldn't Be Taking Place" the World Is Advancing so Also Should Our Brain But Then The Devil Is the World Now And Many Things Have Gone Wrong! We Can Only Pray Not To Fall Into Temptation because Certainly, the Devil Will Visit Every Household!

Bro, men i know to be polygamous, but women now are surpassing them, this is no longer peculiar to Africa anymore, even in the west, it becoming rampant.

As a woman if polygamy is in your nature, is not advisable to marry, you can have children out of wedlock if you want kids, this is what most women are doing in the western world, At least you save stressing the man
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Savaqe1991(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Botking:

Bro, men i know to be polygamous, but women now are surpassing them, this is no longer peculiar to Africa anymore, even in the west, it becoming rampant.

As a woman if polygamy is in your nature, is not advisable to marry, you can have children out of wedlock if you want kids, this is what most women are doing in the western world, At least you save stressing the man
YOU'VE A POINT! SAME REASON I SAID THE DEVIL IS AROUND! DOOM IS NEAR!
On A Normal, This Things Ain't Supposed To Be Happening But Because Of Advancement And Other Criteria, Things Are Beginning To Change! Too Bad Anyways, There Are Changing For The Worst(all In Technologies Name)! May God Help Us All
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Botking: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Savaqe1991:

YOU'VE A POINT! SAME REASON I SAID THE DEVIL IS AROUND! DOOM IS NEAR!
On A Normal, This Things Ain't Supposed To Be Happening But Because Of Advancement And Other Criteria, Things Are Beginning To Change! Too Bad Anyways, There Are Changing For The Worst(all In Technologies Name)! May God Help Us All

I read a 40 years old book, it was highlighting on rampant failed marriages then, and how infidelity is the cause of high rate of divorces, making reference of countries like Sweden, UK, USA, China.
Now imagine a world of no technology 40 years ago and a world of technology now with convenient communication software like social media apps, what do you think will happen to marriages and romantic relationships?.
I think technology advancements was meant to better our lives, but it's actually doing the opposite in most case.
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Savaqe1991(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Botking:

I read a 40 years old book, it was highlighting on rampant failed marriages then, and how infidelity is the cause of high rate of divorces, making reference of countries like Sweden, UK, USA, China.
Now imagine a world of no technology 40 years ago and a world of technology now with convenient communication software like social media apps, what do you think will happen to marriages and romantic relationships?.
I think technology advancements was meant to better our lives, but it's actually doing the opposite in most case.

TECHNOLOGY WAS SUPPOSED TO BRING US GOOD! YES, IT BROUGHT US GOOD BUT THEN REMEMBER OUR THINKING FACULTY AIN'T THE SAME, MANY USE THIS SAME TECHNOLOGY TO DO STRANGE THINGS. SAME REASON I SAID THE WORLD IS DOOM! WE ONLY PRAY FOR GRACE AND NOTHING MORE
Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
OP
Your Dicck is Doing TingaTingaLin.. cheesy

I Know this Feeling, Bro! I have experienced this doz days!
One of my Married Colleagues used to Rub my Palms and stylishly use Breast press me under the Guise of looking@Picx or Posts on her Phone!! cool

I wonder why It's only Guys that have conscience when it comes to Fornication and Adultery! Our opposite Gender can Fcvk anybody, anytime if dier Veejay starts twitching! sad smiley

Do this!
Buy Ring and Wear it! Tell this Lady in Question that you are Engaged to be Married!
She will Back off! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop Feelings For SEX? by Savaqe1991(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
Your Dicck is Doing TingaTingaLin.. cheesy

I Know this Feeling, Bro! I have been There!

I wonder why only Guys that have conscience when it comes to Fornication and Adultery! Our opposite Gender can Fcvk anybody, anytime if dier Veejay starts twitching! sad smiley

Do this!
Buy Ring and Wear it! Post a Loved up picx with any Fine Chick! Tell her you are Engaged to be Married!
She will Back off! cool cheesy
undecided undecided undecided and who says that will work. She knows him or can I say, they both know themselves so that's absolutely outta it. Maybe he should just say it clear unless the lady in question is fed up with the marriage but then, her coworker shouldn't be a substitute or can I even say she's just [b][/b]LUST

(1) (Reply)

18+ My Dad Little Sister Want It Everyday, Please Help / NL End Of The Year Get Together / WARNING: Mind Your Business,or Bear The Consequences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.