Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Help! I'm At A Crossroad In Life. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! I'm At A Crossroad In Life. (398 Views)

I'm At The Verge Of Losing My Final Yr Project Files: Ransomware Attack On My PC / Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm At A Crossroad In Life. by Laurealite: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good day to everyone on this thread
I need your sincere help/advice cos I'm at a crossroad in my life and I don't even know what to do, I'm getting depressed day by day.
A quick introduction about myself will give you an insight of my predicament. I'm a boy of 25 years, came from a poor background, lost my dad too early and I have struggling elder siblings, I'm not even able to complete the secondary school education but I sat for GCE last 4 years and WAEC just last year. Since I've been out of school(past 4 years) I've been managing and trying to pursue an academic degree but there is no means cos I've been barely surviving, did a factory job for some times, do menial jobs which are paying meagre amounts, though I have the passion for tech but I live in a very remote area and there's no how I'm able to access people who share the same interest to push me further or mentor me so It was just a dream that I haven't achieved. years back I got to start working for someone who runs a business, he is a 3rd party client representative for a registration agency, so through that job I can say I'm more comfortable compared to these factory jobs that did some psychological damage to me. I started working for this person for a while, later I got to know how to do the registration for people and have access to contacts within the agency. Not long, my boss traveled out and I was left to attend to his business for him, it wasn't easy though but I gained a lot of experience, I was able to earn on my own for a while and everything went fine with me, I'm a type of person who is contented with little. Recently, when the economy took a different turn and everything seems to be getting hard, I wasn't getting anything again, it's only from hand to mouth, I decided to try another thing or learn a skill to earn a steady income, this is where I got stuck, I wasn't able to find a good one to venture into, I got depressed and its having a turn on my health, I get sick here and there. I need a skill or a job I can learn with a guaranteed future even if it requires putting up some funds to start it. PS; school is out of it for me, I'm not in a stable mind/financial state to start processing school, I've tried these digital skills and I don't seem to believe it's like what they advertise online, I want a very reliable and efficient skill I can sacrifice my time and money to learn, due to my health issues I prefer working at home and maybe occasionally go out to get work done.... Nairalanders please help me out with your advice and orientation.. Thanks and God bless
Re: Help! I'm At A Crossroad In Life. by MrDigitalVentur: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lets talk
Re: Help! I'm At A Crossroad In Life. by Wodu89: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Laurealite:
Good day to everyone on this thread
I need your sincere help/advice cos I'm at a crossroad in my life and I don't even know what to do, I'm getting depressed day by day.
A quick introduction about myself will give you an insight of my predicament. I'm a boy of 25 years, came from a poor background, lost my dad too early and I have struggling elder siblings, I'm not even able to complete the secondary school education but I sat for GCE last 4 years and WAEC just last year. Since I've been out of school(past 4 years) I've been managing and trying to pursue an academic degree but there is no means cos I've been barely surviving, did a factory job for some times, do menial jobs which are paying meagre amounts, though I have the passion for tech but I live in a very remote area and there's no how I'm able to access people who share the same interest to push me further or mentor me so It was just a dream that I haven't achieved. years back I got to start working for someone who runs a business, he is a 3rd party client representative for a registration agency, so through that job I can say I'm more comfortable compared to these factory jobs that did some psychological damage to me. I started working for this person for a while, later I got to know how to do the registration for people and have access to contacts within the agency. Not long, my boss traveled out and I was left to attend to his business for him, it wasn't easy though but I gained a lot of experience, I was able to earn on my own for a while and everything went fine with me, I'm a type of person who is contented with little. Recently, when the economy took a different turn and everything seems to be getting hard, I wasn't getting anything again, it's only from hand to mouth, I decided to try another thing or learn a skill to earn a steady income, this is where I got stuck, I wasn't able to find a good one to venture into, I got depressed and its having a turn on my health, I get sick here and there. I need a skill or a job I can learn with a guaranteed future even if it requires putting up some funds to start it. PS; school is out of it for me, I'm not in a stable mind/financial state to start processing school, I've tried these digital skills and I don't seem to believe it's like what they advertise online, I want a very reliable and efficient skill I can sacrifice my time and money to learn, due to my health issues I prefer working at home and maybe occasionally go out to get work done.... Nairalanders please help me out with your advice and orientation.. Thanks and God bless

Have you tried content writing ? You can make between 30 and 100k per month

(1) (Reply)

Beejett Social Media Panel - A One Stop Social Media Panel For All / 10 Website That You Should Not Visit / We Are Open For ADX And Adsense Account Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.