Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) (6735 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2021

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
i will simply ask her:" Who are these comedians with you? why do they need big guns on top of big big muscle?"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i will simply ask her:" Who are these comedians with you? why do they need big guns on top of big big muscle?"

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Kuriosmynd: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
can't be bothered....
I bet you deir shrivelled preeq isn't as big as a pen's cover

4 Likes

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by chatinent: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yawns.

Girlfriend wey go meet them respect me?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
I will kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by PlayerMeji: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
I know in matters of days they will tire out..

Hunkies don't generally have longer dickz and don't have elevated sex drive
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by MufasaLion: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
I got no babe, but if I did, they'd probably be her security aides.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by tnerro1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fill form to join their squad
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't fight over a girlfriend.I will greet them and introduced myself as her boyfriend.I will now wait for their own introduction.If they don't say anything.I will jejely Waka.Na she get her tohtoh.If she carry belle come meet me I go drive her back to her muscle boyfriend.

11 Likes

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Healthrelatedjo: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na to greet and pass o

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by daddytime(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bros....good afternoon sir.

I hope say she dey cook food for una and say she dey respect una oh

Well done sir, brosses.

Check my siggy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Goalsniper: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
I will wave and greet them in Sabinus' voice

How is your family.

5 Likes

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
She must have told them that I won't say anything....

So why will I disappoint her lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
I got no babe, but if I did, they'd probably be her security aides.

grin grin grin
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by MufasaLion: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

grin grin grin

cool cool cool

Right, bro.
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by shigishege: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na to knack them jazz na. Watin dey there. All those thier gra gra go end sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
shigishege:
Na to knack them jazz na. Watin dey there. All those thier gra gra go end sharp sharp

Lol angry
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Gadafii: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
I pity her toe toe, nothing more..na just girlfriend she be
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gadafii:
I pity her toe toe, nothing more..na just girlfriend she be

Lol, but men like that they get small cassava na
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by KosiGee(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, but men like that they get small cassava na

That’s not true.
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by drezzyx(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joysticks:
I don't fight over a girlfriend.I will greet them and introduced myself as her boyfriend.I will now wait for their own introduction.If they don't say anything.I will jejely Waka.Na she get her tohtoh.If she carry belle come meet me I go drive her back to her muscle boyfriend.
U said it all.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Hopealive500(f): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
This qt'n is men, otherwise they'll hearammm 4rmme.
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
KosiGee:

That’s not true.

Lol, ok
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Kharol1234: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Japa japa japa

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by HillaryNelo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wat me to do carry plank wooz them NOOO. Na to jst greet em den face ma front
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
undecided
Na her kpekus go dey recite the national anthem,not me undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by sammuell(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good morning Bros

How is families??

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Prolificgiant(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
It nothing at all,they can be her friend
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by GodIsBiafran: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
You think every1 is a coward like you? We are Biafrans we fear no1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.