Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His (23381 Views)

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by DonroxyII: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Joysticks:
If your lady no dey squirt for you she is not into you.Dont be deceived by her moaning by calling you'baby harder'Make she squirt.
Cheating is beyond Squirting anyway. It's matter of the mind. Almighty God shall help us as much as we try to help ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by DonroxyII: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Joysticks:
If your lady no dey squirt for you she is not into you.Dont be deceived by her moaning by calling you'baby harder'Make she squirt.
Cheating is beyond Squirting anyway. It's matter of the mindset among other causes. Almighty God shall help us and Gift us our Heart desire as Patner much more than we try to help ourselves, Amen.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by namexyz: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
marry well.

can you sing? dance? play instrument

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Burgerlomo: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Men use it against women, too. It's human nature. Irrespective of the gender, one gotta wise up!

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Acidosis(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
jaszplus12:
Sometimes, men push women to marry them by being tooooooo persuasive, sending relatives to beg women to marry them and especially when a woman tells you she has a serious relationship yet you compel, coerce and connive to convince her. The results are mostly what brings this kinda situation.

Exactly.

When a girl says I'm in a relationship, believe her and leave her alone o. Be friends with her if you want friendship but never force, beg, or coerce.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Vaiki(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Femi8586:
Simps will say it's not her fault. Or maybe he was not caring enough, that was why she cheated..

If only you could see the dirty things your girlfriend and wife do without your knowledge, you will know it is only God and maybe your parents that truly love you.
I swear down! Trust a woman at your risk o! White or black woman o, I remain single for life and enjoy myself
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by tydi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ninisun:

Dey there, you think I'm your age mate? I be mama boys that can mess you up anyday!!

Lol.. it’s papa boys on heat here too.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chiver:

if this is what u think is the only way to get back at her, then am sorry to say but your mind's messed up undecided

Walahi, that na thoughts of a psycho
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Hwy95: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bro, my condolences.
Fate interceded in this deception for you to be on her phone at that momment in time. ( why else did it happen )
Fate has exposed it all for you to GET OUT of the Relationship ASAP before you are irrecovably scarred & injured physically, emotionally , spritually. Make no MISTAKE Your WIFE is EVIL & Deadly.

What baffles me is why she is with you if she loves the father of her child. What ever plans she has for the future will be very bad for you for she has NO SOUL.
Why would the father of her child be content with her sleeping with another man in his house. Both are evil.

FAte just save your LIFE, RUN AWAY BRO.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Hwy95: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bro, my condolences.
Fate interceded in this deception for you to be on her phone at that momment in time. ( why else did it happen )
Fate has exposed it all for you to GET OUT of the Relationship ASAP before you are irrecovably scarred & injured physically, emotionally , spritually. Make no MISTAKE Your WIFE is EVIL & Deadly.

What baffles me is why she is with you if she loves the father of her child. What ever plans she has for the future will be very bad for you for she has NO SOUL.
Why would the father of her child be content with her sleeping with another man in his house. Both are evil.

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Hwy95: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bro, my condolences.

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by jaszplus12(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Acidosis:

Exactly.

When a girl says I'm in a relationship, believe her and leave her alone o. Be friends with her if you want friendship but never force, beg, or coerce.
absolutely! men need to hear this and heed this!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Mr man, just train her toll she's 18, then fvck the hell outta her, get her pregnant and marry her.

That's the only way to get back to your wife.

Very funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by RICHOLAC(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hey bro if this is what you call revenge, then your mind is messed up already.
How do you relate evil to an innocent gal that never begged anyone to bear her burdens? Is it now her fault that she has a slut as mom? Learn to be rational when judging matters, you ain't getting younger bro.

RoyalBoutique:
Mr man, just train her toll she's 18, then fvck the hell outta her, get her pregnant and marry her.

That's the only way to get back to your wife.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by chiedozie198100: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
I wonder how this so called devastated man had the patience and time to type out this term paper grin grin
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by freeborn02: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale, this is yet another fraud from people of your gender.

Women can be equally evil
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by MummyD2020(f): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Men use it against women, too. It's human nature. Irrespective of the gender, one gotta wise up!

Leave them to be shouting anyhow like alariwo. Men will even rub it on their face
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
tunize:

E shock you?
yes na
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by STARQUZZ(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Calicoe:

Dis one na real ashawo man
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by stanisbaratheon: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
WOMEN!
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
tydi:

Lol.. it’s papa boys on heat here too.

It's like you've never seen a married woman as hot as I am abi grin grin grin grin?
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
RICHOLAC:

Hey bro if this is what you call revenge, then your mind is messed up already.
How do you relate evil to an innocent gal that never begged anyone to bear her burdens? Is it now her fault that she has a slut as mom? Learn to be rational when judging matters, you ain't getting younger bro.

Different strokes for different folks.

My opinion matters to me only.

Your opinion matters to you only.
Re: Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His by tymicjay77: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:
So terrible, but not surprising. Some men still don't wanna learn. I'm glad he was lucky!

Imagine living under the same roof with a woman that brought in an illegitimate child. If I were the man, divorce would be the best and only solution. And no, I still won't forgive her, no matter the pleading and even after the divorce. Whatever happens to the child after then is none of my concern.

99.9% percent of such a ladies now will be shouting court wedding, because they know they are doing wicked stuff that will still be leak in future, so they insist on court wedding so that at the end they wouldnt loose . Last last the man property will be share to them...I jxt keep imagine in my mind if you dnt love your husband again why still staying with him, why not let him know you are no more interested then compensate him for the pain.

I pity guys that spend all there life saving for wedding party and paying dowry and at the end they got cheated by the same lady they have spent all their saving on..... I suggest Nigeria marriage law should be amended, if a lady is found guilty of infidelity or cheating in marriage, she should be compel to pay or refund the expenses the man spent on the wedding occasion.... No be only lady court wedding effect should be benefitting nah grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. / Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.