Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed (36754 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Foreverdope: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2021
A black American man who was wrongly imprisoned years ago recently got released and he decided to pay his daughter a surprise visit at school

According to reports, he was sent to jail when his little girl was still a toddler, not up to a year old

Well, after being freed, he went straight to his daughter’s school to pick her and the moment was priceless

In a video posted online, the schoolgirl was told that her parent came to pick her and just as she was exiting, she saw her dad whom she has been visiting in prison in company of her mum

She was overjoyed and emotional as she ran to him and they embraced passionately while tears dropped from her eyes

Watch the video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4PRPaLMcHI

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by PlayMaker14: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.

280 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2021
The life of a blackman.is full of wahalas.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by maiiilooo(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Ehyaaaa...
Im in tears right now (irrespective of when you're viewing this )

32 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Baawaa(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2021
A black American man who was wrongly imprisoned years ago recently got released and he decided to pay his daughter a surprise visit at school
Who was wrongly imprisoned, though they will compensate him,thank God is not here.
I really happy for him,his wife stood by him during the dark time.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Dreytonisback(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Let's face it
Blacks are the most patient people on earth
If the whites gets the same treatment given to black folks , there will be war everyday

Lights up my kpoli in peace

54 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by devilmaycry: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Nice one ....
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Richy4(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Just.. WOW!!!!! smiley
The kid may have been visiting the prison with the mom for her to identify him so easily

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by greenie77: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Touching....
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by incogni2o: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Happy for them.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by faithfull18(f): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Stale news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by NewsAgent101: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Love lives here ... for the op above me she still clicked & commented, who is stale again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by EXLOVER(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
The worst thing in life is to go to prison for a crime you didn't commit.

I have been seeing prison movies of late, that place nor be where person suppose enter. That's why some criminals prefer to die in gun battle with police and fight till death than to go to jail.

The worst of it all is going to jail in Nigéria, Kenya or Uganda.

Freedom is life

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Dmeji4444(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Do**
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Risingblue008(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
D
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Jidemoo: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lucky him
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Yusfunoble(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Priceless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by elmessiahs(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Will be compensated if truly he didn't do the crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by bewla(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
D
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by TheWolfen(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
This should be this second news I'm reading about men wrongfully being sent to jail over false rape accusations.
The other was was a man that spent 68 years in prison just because a woman said he did something that he didn't do.
American justice system is bias.
False rape accusers should be handed the same sentence as of people who commit rape.
People shouldn't let false rape case slide and ends in just apology because more cases will spring up like this one especially when women know they can do it for fun or after relationship breakup hatred and go scot free

4 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
I was shedding tears when I saw this video few days ago.
It was just so emotional.
And in all of these, we should not forget to praise the mother that constantly reminded her daughter about her dad. Telling her he's gonna be out one day.
She did a very good job in all these.

Family is everything.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by stayclearofme: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.
You people should stop typing nonsense, the mother might not necessarily be the wife... Use your common sense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Cmexy: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Awesome

The joy is overwhelmingly contagious...

May your year-end be as liberating as this�

4 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Banometer: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Touching
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by chrisifeanyi: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
K
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Phut:

You guys are so freaking self entitled. The wife was the one visiting him in jail and taking their daughter along. That is the only reason the daughter even recognizes him and has this emotional response. She even planned his surprising her, by picking her up on the first day of school. She also most likely, fought tirelessly for his release. On the other hand, unu for done abandon the woman to her fate, and begin to parade town with a bevy of girls, maybe even remarry sef. It’s only hypocrites who cannot take what they dish out, on a regular basis.
You even have time to reply that little kid.
Every sane member Herr on Nairaland rather ignore him and his pessimistic way of life..kindly
Phut, Ignore him next time please.
He's not worth a second of your time

Make I give am koboko, make him go sleep grin
PlayMaker14:

Na for ur mouth dem go hear say teacher mama na winch.
Take am and keep shut next time jasonscoolari of ibori kingdom,
Na ur Oga for here open ur yansh for Nairaland grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Oye0404(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
I'm literally in tears, the mother made the prison her second home, cos that's the only reason she would have recognized him..

6 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
The american institution has destroyed the black family. Really fvcked up.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.