Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Europe Underdeveloped Africa (1063 Views)

Sincerely, Southwest Have Largely Remained Underdeveloped Outside Lagos / Why Are Nigerian Cities That Never Experienced The Civil War Underdeveloped? / A Look At The Powerful Book: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa By Walter Rodney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by khilardz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
So I stumbled on a book titled "how Europe underdeveloped Africa" I am not interested in opening that book because it is filled with delusional "feel good" contents, I know this. We Africans love to find solace in anything that evade reality hence many people will find solace believing "Africa is the cradle of civilization" "Europeans stole our heritage" "they forced us into slavery" some even believe that Jesus Christ was a black man from Ethiopia!

Africa is plagued with entitlement, greed, delusional mind blinkers and whatever negative you can think of.

Ozymandias, the self acclaimed king of kings spent his whole life building the best pyramids and and statues of himself that rotted away in the wave of time, he swam so flamboyantly in his delusion, thinking that those were what make a man great. The greatest Pharaoh of Egypt was outsmarted by Alexander the Great who brought scholars to study the people, culture and creeds of Egypt, this movement would later result in the establishment of the biggest library at the time, hence the start of formal education in Egypt.

Should we delve into the life of Mansa Musa who had so much gold in his possession that his gift of gold to the Egyptian lords was so great that the value of gold depreciated across the globe for more than ten years? He was a greedy man, the show off type. He managed to build one of the oldest universities in his country yet the number of literacy did not improved. I believed he had no idea what a learning institution was, he probably did it on the advise of his Islamic teachers because he was Muslim and his love for the religion prompted him to employ Islamic scholars to teach him about islam. being that as it may, his people spent their lives in penury, his cities where severely underdeveloped.

Some say, when the British came into the city of Benin, they where surprised by how organised and developed the city was, they had street lamps, yeah street lamps (wonderful achievement) they failed to mention the barbaric rituals that ended the lives of innocent people. The Oba was god and everyone lived for him, married tons of wives, he only had to spend the night with some once in his lifetime because they were so many and they dare not cheat (I feel for the women). The oba was the god with potent charms that couldn't withstand the rifles of the white man. A god was imprisoned and sent on exile by mortal strangers. They stole artifact and so many things. These are normal things that happen in wars. In medieval Europe and even in the bible, it was all about the survival of the fittest, weaker territories where conquered, kings where killed or sent on exile, cities where massacred and looted. It was all about who was stronger or smarter. Learn to accept that all is fair in war.

Many failed to realise that slave trade wasn't targeted at Africa, white men were being sold into slavery even long before they discovered Africa. Africa became a hub for slave trade when we started selling people in their thousands and for a meagre price, We had populations of obscure peasant tribes with no military defence, so it was easy for a stronger tribe to invade and sell them, who doesn't like a good business deal? The trader pounced on our generosity and made a fortune out of us. White men did not come to steal people away, we sold them! Some African leaders even rebelled against the abolition of slave trade as they were making a fortune from it.

You are a big hypocrite if you are the type that make a fuss about western ways. You can't completely dispose western influence. If not for western education you would not be exposed enough to detest them. The language they introduced to us is our easiest way of communication today, we couldn't even develop our own style figures and letters, we had to adopt the western Alphabets to write our native languages!

Africa is the most blessed continent in terms of natural resources which we have failed to harness because While others were thinking of how to venture into the seas and know what is on the other side or studying how the hawk is able to glide in the air, our ancestors were killing innocent twins, building pyramids for their burial, burning witches and doing all the unthinkable things. But we are yet to step out of our delusion when we spend our time finding out how Europe underdevelop Africa.
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Xscape1993(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
I need a book on how Africa underdeveloped Africa.

2 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by hedonido: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Very good points. I almost succumbed to the temptation of lambasting you merely based on the headline.. But I just decided to read your post to find more grounds to 'finish' you. Thankfully, I did not give in to my impulse.

This nonsense book is one of the most useless ever written and the author is a populist opportunist at best.

Underdevelopment kee Africans there.

5 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by TotoGame(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
khilardz:
So I stumbled on a book titled "how Europe underdeveloped Africa" I am not interested in opening that book because it is filled with delusional "feel good" contents, I know this. We Africans love to find solace in anything that evade reality hence many people will find solace believing "Africa is the cradle of civilization" "Europeans stole our heritage" "they forced us into slavery" some even believe that Jesus Christ was a black man from Ethiopia!

Africa is plagued with entitlement, greed, delusional mind blinkers and whatever negative you can think of.

Ozymandias, the self acclaimed king of kings spent his whole life building the best pyramids and and statues of himself that rotted away in the wave of time, he swam so flamboyantly in his delusion, thinking that those were what make a man great. The greatest Pharaoh of Egypt was outsmarted by Alexander the Great who brought scholars to study the people, culture and creeds of Egypt, this movement would later result in the establishment of the biggest library at the time, hence the start of formal education in Egypt.

Should we delve into the life of Mansa Musa who had so much gold in his possession that his gift of gold to the Egyptian lords was so great that the value of gold depreciated across the globe for more than ten years? He was a greedy man, the show off type. He managed to build one of the oldest universities in his country yet the number of literacy did not improved. I believed he had no idea what a learning institution was, he probably did it on the advise of his Islamic teachers because he was Muslim and his love for the religion prompted him to employ Islamic scholars to teach him about islam. being that as it may, his people spent their lives in penury, his cities where severely underdeveloped.

Some say, when the British came into the city of Benin, they where surprised by how organised and developed the city was, they had street lamps, yeah street lamps (wonderful achievement) they failed to mention the barbaric rituals that ended the lives of innocent people. The Oba was god and everyone lived for him, married tons of wives, he only had to spend the night with some once in his lifetime because they were so many and they dare not cheat (I feel for the women). The oba was the god with potent charms that couldn't withstand the rifles of the white man. A god was imprisoned and sent on exile by mortal strangers. They stole artifact and so many things. These are normal things that happen in wars. In medieval Europe and even in the bible, it was all about the survival of the fittest, weaker territories where conquered, kings where killed or sent on exile, cities where massacred and looted. It was all about who was stronger or smarter. Learn to accept that all is fair in war.

Many failed to realise that slave trade wasn't targeted at Africa, white men were being sold into slavery even long before they discovered Africa. Africa became a hub for slave trade when we started selling people in their thousands and for a meagre price, We had populations of obscure peasant tribes with no military defence, so it was easy for a stronger tribe to invade and sell them, who doesn't like a good business deal? The trader pounced on our generosity and made a fortune out of us. White men did not come to steal people away, we sold them! Some African leaders even rebelled against the abolition of slave trade as they were making a fortune from it.

You are a big hypocrite if you are the type that make a fuss about western ways. You can't completely dispose western influence. If not for western education you would not be exposed enough to detest them. The language they introduced to us is our easiest way of communication today, we couldn't even develop our own style figures and letters, we had to adopt the western Alphabets to write our native languages!

Africa is the most blessed continent in terms of natural resources which we have failed to harness because While others were thinking of how to venture into the seas and know what is on the other side or studying how the hawk is able to glide in the air, our ancestors were killing innocent twins, building pyramids for their burial, burning witches and doing all the unthinkable things. But we are yet to step out of our delusion when we spend our time finding out how Europe underdevelop Africa.

Europeans left over 60yrs ago ...yet africa is still very much underdeveloped

I wont agree with walter rodney entirely , cus while the europeans started the underdevelopment.... then handed over to African leaders who are still on it till today

So I think the topic of the book surpose be "How europe and Africa (leaders) underdeveloped Africa "

4 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Arda1000(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
khilardz:

Arrant nonsense
Read that book and cure yourself of ignorance
The difference between your thread and that particular book is like from here to New Zealand

6 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by khilardz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Arda1000:

Arrant nonsense
Read that book and cure yourself of ignorance
The difference between your thread and that particular book is like from here to New Zealand

The title itself explains the book
I wouldn't want to waste my time with it, there are better books to read. But in all, you are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Arda1000(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
khilardz:

The title itself explains the book
I wouldn't want to waste my time with it, there are better books to read. But in all, you are entitled to your opinion.
oga knowledge is gotten only if you read and learn.
Leave the title and read the book.
That’s how my Dad was fussy when he saw one book I was reading titled “the devils emissary”
The old religious man went mad lol but hell when you read the book it’s nothing more than Russia/Ukraine civil movement

3 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Ogbuefi2020: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
The book identified Igbos (Aros) as one the greatest traders in Africa and the only one from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Maxymilliano(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Walter Rodney ... The book makes an interesting read

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by NwaNimo1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
A very good book....Walter Rodney was assassinated for trying to open African eyes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsSoIv-8Fa8&t=1228s&ab_channel=AUTODIDACTMAN

Also check out 'The bottom billion'......by Collier

2 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by amazingspiderma: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
We should be reading how Africans underdeveloped Africa.

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by jmoore(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you allow others to underdevelop you, it means they are stronger than you.
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by christejames(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Xscape1993:

There is a book with that title written by a UNN professor.

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by christejames(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Walter Rodney is somewhat right in his assertions on how the imperialists caused the underdevelopment of Africa.

He gave factual historical accounts of how Africans where progressing up to the point of contact with the Europeans and how the Europeans expoilted the continent in collusion with some natives leaving just glimpse of infrastructure in some selected cities in Southern part of the continent.

I read that book during my first years days in the university as part of GS program and it was expository to some extent.

Forget that we Africans are also cause of our problems but you won't deny most of what Rodney wrote in that book as major cause.

5 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Xscape1993(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
christejames:

There is a book with that title written by a UNN professor.
Okay dear. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by christejames(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
khilardz:

Keep contradicting yourself, you said Mansa Musa built one of the earliest tertiary institutions in the world in Timbuktu but here you are disparaging Africa that if not for western education we would still be in dark. Don't you think the western world copied from Africa? And if Africa has been left untouched by greedy sojourn of the whites on the continent, Africa would have gradually developed her education for the better?

You said Africans don't have their letters and figures? What an insult to the great Amharic people of Ethiopia, the ancient Egyptians scholars and the people of old eastern Nigeria who had the insibidi ideoglyph.

Let this wokeness not obfuscate you from the achievements of ancient Africans as abtly written by Walter.

2 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by khilardz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
christejames:

Keep contradicting yourself, you said Mansa Musa built one of the earliest tertiary institutions in the world in Timbuktu but here you are disparaging Africa that if not for western education we would still be in dark. Don't you think the western world copied from Africa? And if Africa has been left untouched by greedy sojourn of the whites on the continent, Africa would have gradually developed her education for the better?

You said Africans don't have their letters and figures? What an insult to the great Amharic people of Ethiopia, the ancient Egyptians scholars and the people of old eastern Nigeria who had the insibidi ideoglyph.

Let this wokeness not obfuscate you from the achievements of ancient Africans as abtly written by Walter.
And what have Africa achieved?
What do you have to say about the greedy Africans who sold their kinsmen to slavery?
What exactly did the western world copy from Africa?
My brother, the western world was only smart enough to capitalise on our gullibility just as you are showing now
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by khilardz(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
christejames:

Mansa Musa built one of the earliest tertiary education but what did he achieve with it?
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by NwaNimo1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
khilardz:

And what have Africa achieved?
What do you have to say about the greedy Africans who sold their kinsmen to slavery?
What exactly did the western world copy from Africa?
My brother, the western world was only smart enough to capitalise on our gullibility just as you are showing now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oLdlthQZcg&ab_channel=Einzelg%C3%A4nger

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Africans never sailed, don't have written languages, alphabets?? You believed that? Who built the pyramids in Mexico, abi Mexico dey Ogbomosho?? Where did civilization start from? Who taught Europeans how to take a bath?? You have never opened a book, so please shut up

It's Sad blacks think this way...I would have love to write a really long piece and explain many stuffs but it will go over your little head.

2 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Ikinternational: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Award for dumbest headline goes to...
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by babasolution: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
All these issues are generating controversy because Africa refuses to industrialise,the older generation of blackmen who continue to rule Africa were born into a time were they were handed everything, they grew into that,they don't know how to do anything without the white man,unfortunately they keep ruling us,until that generation phases away Africa will continue to struggle

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by dasparrow: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
I am not going to sit here are pretend that the Europeans did not conquer and mess up Africa and Africans because that will be at best disingenuous. Deliberately forcing different ethnic nationalities together to share a country without taking into consideration cultural and religious compatibilities is conniving and evil at best. That is like forcing a man and a woman who don't love each other and have nothing in common into marrying each other. Will you be surprised if down the line you hear that they have divorced?

So there was a carefully mapped out plan to under develop Africa. There is even a video on YouTube showing a white professor admitting that a system was deliberately put in place to keep Africa in a perpetual state of poverty and hopelessness so let's not pretend that the Europeans did not play an active role in under developing Africa. They also provide weapons to their African stooges in power to ensure that only African leaders that will do their bidding will stay in power. We saw that happen during the Biafra war when the Igbos wanted to break away. The Europeans and their descendants in America provided the Northerner-led Nigerian government with weapons to fight the Biafrans so they won't leave.

Some Africans like this OP called Khilardz suffer from self hate and inferiority complex and will do anything to absolve the whites of all blame while simultaneously placing all the blame on Africans but history proves that Europeans with the support of some Africans destroyed Africa and Africans and that is the gospel truth.

That being said, I also think that Africans have in the last 60 years equally contributed to the destruction of African countries. African leaders and their supporters who benefit from them financially and the citizens who remain complacent while their leaders destroy their homeland are to blame for the mess African nations have become today. I always say, the Europeans would not have been able to do the kind of damage they did to Africa and her people if some Africans themselves did not join Europeans in selling out their own people and throwing them under the bus.

Right now in Nigeria, Nigerian leaders have given the chinese license to mine our resources. Will the chinese allow Africans mine their resources if the chinese had the kind of resources African nations have? Of course not. African leaders don't practice putting Africans first like whites and asians put their people first and then we wonder why we are in the mess we are in.

Lastly, a time will come when Africans will no longer be able to flee their homelands should they choose not to hold their leaders accountable. Some of us have luckily left the African continent but a time will come when the African will not be able to escape the problems he and his leaders have created in his homeland. And then, Africans will have no choice but to face their problems head on. They will either have to sink or swim. I also think one day, a serious revolution will break out. It has not broken out yet because Africans are still able to jappa but once they can no longer leave, they will have no choice but to turn on their greedy corrupt wicked leaders and give their leaders the Jerry Rawlins treatment and demand better leadership.

5 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by khilardz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Some Africans like this OP called Khilardz suffer from self hate and inferiority complex and will do anything to absolve the whites of all blame while simultaneously placing all the blame on Africans but history proves that Europeans with the support of some Africans destroyed Africa and Africans and that is the gospel truth.

Self hate you say? The fact that I love myself and feel superior about myself doesn't stop me from acknowledging that I am short. If I place myself in the delusion that I am tall then I will be like the broke man who stand before the mirror declaring that I am rich, a subtle reminder that I am dead broke.

2 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by khilardz(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
dasparrow:
I am not going to sit here are pretend that the Europeans did not conquer and mess up Africa and Africans because that will be at best disingenuous. Deliberately forcing different ethnic nationalities together to share a country without taking into consideration cultural and religious compatibilities is conniving and evil at best. That is like forcing a man and a woman who don't love each other and have nothing in common into marrying each other. Will you be surprised if down the line you hear that they have divorced?

So there was a carefully mapped out plan to under develop Africa. There is even a video on YouTube showing a white professor admitting that a system was deliberately put in place to keep Africa in a perpetual state of poverty and hopelessness so let's not pretend that the Europeans did not play an active role in under developing Africa. They also provide weapons to their African stooges in power to ensure that only African leaders that will do their bidding will stay in power. We saw that happen during the Biafra war when the Igbos wanted to break away. The Europeans and their descendants in America provided the Northerner-led Nigerian government with weapons to fight the Biafrans so they won't leave.

That being said, I also think that Africans have in the last 60 years equally contributed to the destruction of African countries. African leaders and their supporters who benefit from them financially and the citizens who remain complacent while their leaders destroy their homeland are to blame for the mess African nations have become today. I always say, the Europeans would not have been able to do the kind of damage they did to Africa and her people if some Africans themselves did not join Europeans in selling out their own people and throwing them under the bus.

Right now in Nigeria, Nigerian leaders have given the chinese license to mine our resources. Will the chinese allow Africans mine their resources if the chinese had the kind of resources African nations have? Of course not. African leaders don't practice putting Africans first like whites and asians put their people first and then we wonder why we are in the mess we are in.

Lastly, a time will come when Africans will no longer be able to flee their homelands should they choose not to hold their leaders accountable. Some of us have luckily left the African continent but a time will come when the African will not be able to escape the problems he and his leaders have created in his homeland. And then, Africans will have no choice but to face their problems head on. They will either have to sink or swim. I also think one day, a serious revolution will break out. It has not broken out yet because Africans are still able to jappa but once they can no longer leave, they will have no choice but to turn on their greedy corrupt wicked leaders and give their leaders the Jerry Rawlins treatment and demand better leadership.

Self hate you say? The fact that I love myself and feel superior about myself doesn't stop me from acknowledging that I am short. If I place myself in the delusion that I am tall then I will be like the broke man who stand before the mirror declaring that I am rich, a subtle reminder that I am dead broke.
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by alanto: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
The book identified Igbos (Aros) as one the greatest traders in Africa and the only one from Nigeria
I’ve read the book. It’s Africans that are underdeveloping Africa. Forget the white. The slave trade they exploit it ni. It was a trade we do here already before they arrived it was more or less like we sell them crude oil now. If our leaders have taken the youth and technology serious like China and others we will not be here today. We didn’t take manufacturing serious too. Africans can’t think outside the box but you can’t blame them. When you remember that we are not used to being large nations. We know how to be family head, head of a clan, king and what’s what but to run a government to serve as a leader is alien to us. Leave oyinbo abeg. Nothing bad if na we build ships go park oyinbo as slaves come here. Nothing bad if when dem reach they met us in a way they couldn’t Bleep with us. We were behind when they met us and we are still behind now. Doesn’t have much to do with them.
You talk about all the able hands. Besides poverty and being burden to the rest of the world what is Africa doing with her mighty population? Is the population not one of the major reason for suffering and poverty. Leave Oyinbo abeg.
Let’s start blamin ourselves now so we can fix the future.

2 Likes

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Ofodirinwa: 2:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Europeans were in Africa for no more than 100-50 years. The places they were for 100, the places they were for 50 and the places they never went are underdeveloped. So it's foolish to say Europe underdeveloped anything.

Meanwhile the average African culture is 2000-800 years old.

They underdeveloped Africa but the let China become richer than them for what reason?

Africa is underdeveloped because this is what Africans want. They say they want otherwise but when given it they complain about the work and effort it takes to sustain said thing.

They say they want a working government but when the law is inconvenient to them they will try to bribe and cheat their way around it. A cement mixer will get a job to build a road. He will use 20% cement 80% sand in his own community. Then he will say 'our government doesn't provide good roads'.

Africans don't know what development is and done want it. Developing is very easy, unless the people themselves don't want it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by joyandfaith: 5:05am On Dec 07, 2021
khilardz:

Beautiful piece. I keep telling people this.
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by joyandfaith: 5:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Xscape1993:

If you see one,tag me. Africans underdeveloped Africans
Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by SIRTee15: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2021
The op lacks understanding of the basic problem facing the African continent.
The Lack of nationhood identity among it's inhabitants. The African man does not identify with whatever nation he has found himself. Why should you develop a country that means nothing to u?

The president of Nigeria came on air to say his cousins are in niger republic. And u expect such president to develop Nigeria.
Another governor of a state in nigeria announced the sharia law is more important to him than the Nigerian constitution. And u expect such gov to have regards for Nigerian Christians.
We are just deceiving ourself with self hate discussion. It's evidence of lack of innate intelligence.

It doesn't matter who underdeveloped Africa...whether whites or Africans.

The first step is to restructure Africa to reflect the reality on ground. Nigeria for instance should be decentralised and more governance handed over to the federating units. We are too different to be operating a unitary govt. Ditto for many African countries.
This will put an end to civil wars plaguing the continent. Once peace is established, meaningful policy that will usher in development n prosperity can by pursued.

1 Like

Re: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by SIRTee15: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2021
khilardz:
So I stumbled on a book titled "how Europe underdeveloped Africa" I am not interested in opening that book because it is filled with delusional "feel good" contents, I know this.

I think u need to take a proper lesson on African history. U are very much guilty of what u accusing others- ignorance and being delusional.

U said Africa had no written language until the white man arrived. Really!!!
So what was the written medium of instruction in university of Timbuktu?
For your info ajami script was widespread among west African native language speakers in the pre colonial era. This include hausa n yoruba language. And b4 u say ajami was derived from Arabic, I will advise u to take a lesson in written language itself.

Then u asked the contribution of University of Timbuktu? Songhai biggest export after gold was books from the university. People travel all the way from Baghdad to purchase the university written manuscript.
As per what happened to the university- the north Africans invaded and burnt it down. Then looted majority of the books in the university library.

Africans should read to know who they are and stop being ignorant.
It's becoming a regular occurrence for some self hating blacks to come here and write trash about what they know little or nothing about.

No race is better than the other. It just a matter of environmental factor and opportunity.
There was a time Africans conquered n ruled part of Europe for more than 500 years and this was in recent past. They even introduced libraries to Europe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Degree Is Not Who You Are: The Story Of Rotimi Williams Vs Gani Fawehinmi / Attention! Mc Oluomo & Mustapha Adekunle (sego) Plans To Overthrow Kunle Poly. / Southwest APC Leaders Meets Tinubu, Osinbajo,Amosun,other Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.