Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

BOLT E Hailing Platform Taking Advantage And Stealing From Nigerian Drivers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOLT E Hailing Platform Taking Advantage And Stealing From Nigerian Drivers. (473 Views)

Bolaji Sule: Herdsmen Are Threatening Our Lives And Stealing Our Food / Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo / Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOLT E Hailing Platform Taking Advantage And Stealing From Nigerian Drivers. by Digixtreme: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
BOLT is an international E hailing Platform that gives car owners a platform to offer taxi services to the public. It is an Estonian mobility company that offers vehicle for hire, micromobility, car-sharing, and food delivery services on their platform, headquartered in Tallinn and operating in over 300 cities in 45 countries in Europe, Africa, Western Asia and Latin America.
Bolt then called Taxify arrived in Nigeria in November of 2016.
There has been reports of the unethical and cruel ways this company deals with their drivers. From very low rates to please the people and high commissions to extort the drivers, it has been a very tedious and dangerous way of doing taxi business in Nigeria.
This company (BOLT) doesn't care about the welfare of their drivers they are only concerned about their commissions and stealing from the drivers via a bogus mode of payment the company offers drivers.

Sometimes you pay your commission and it never gets to reflect in your balance, even after complaining to them. If you are a bolt driver, please share your experience here with us.

We can get other e-hailing platforms to sit up and serve drivers better.
Re: BOLT E Hailing Platform Taking Advantage And Stealing From Nigerian Drivers. by bendaniel1616: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2021
When did you made your payment bro , same thing is happening to me , I made payment since yesterday morning and yet to be confirm, sent from my account, I emailed the support they are saying 24 to 72 hours , the first payment I did was just after 30 minutes, I'm tired of this who shit, they are at the mercies of riders more and some riders can be very stupid and foolish honestly.
Re: BOLT E Hailing Platform Taking Advantage And Stealing From Nigerian Drivers. by Digixtreme: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2021
I made mine over 2 weeks now.
Been contacting them and they keep telling me they are working on it.
This is a breech of contract.

bendaniel1616:
When did you made your payment bro , same thing is happening to me , I made payment since yesterday morning and yet to be confirm, sent from my account, I emailed the support they are saying 24 to 72 hours , the first payment I did was just after 30 minutes, I'm tired of this who shit, they are at the mercies of riders more and some riders can be very stupid and foolish honestly.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Into Fraud, To Solve An Immediate Problem?? / Masquerade Fight Man For Refusing To Give Money (video) / US: Nigerian Pleads Guilty To Bank Fraud, Faces 30 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.