Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! (1028 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / Moment Bride's Mum Warned The Groom Not To Lay Hands On Her Daughter (Video) / Marriage Introduction In Yoruba Land - What Is Expected Of The Groom To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
I was added to a marriage planning WhatsApp group by a distant person for his marriage ceremony which is holding few days from today. He created it about a month ago. Sometimes there were activities ongoing in the group, other times quite. I didn’t pay much attention.

Yesterday I saw a notification on the group that says “John left”

John is the groom. The one getting married. I got curios and opened the chat to see what led to it. Nothing actually. He left the group. All those that have been participating in the group are quite.
Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by LordIsaac(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
He's not supposed to be on the group. The group ought to be managed by his Bestman.
Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
LordIsaac:
He's not supposed to be on the group. The group ought to be managed by his Bestman.
I have no idea how it’s done. But He has been the one posting everything by himself till he left and it became quite.

1 Like

Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by jetwonder(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin be more curious about it! ask indirect question to know if the marriage celebration will go on as plan, because now a day's things the happen.

4 Likes

Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by sisisioge: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2021
He might have left mistakenly

He might have decided to uninvite all of you.

He might have decided to have a much smaller wedding.

He might be going through moments of temporary insanity.

His phone might have been stolen or WhatsApp hacked.

The wedding may nolonger be holding.

A gazillion things might have happened. Just call/chat John to ask him what's up....biko sound like you care about him, not curious for a juicy tale. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 07, 2021
grin

If he his the one always posting everything, it might mean he his tired that no one is showing concern.

4 Likes

Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 07, 2021
grin

Since he has been the only posting, he might be thinking no one cares and nobody is showing concern hence leaving the group. Give him a direct call.

3 Likes

Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by KiNg0G: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
he nor won do again
Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by Raalsalghul: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maybe he discovered marriage was a scam.
Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by ImaIma1(f): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2021
As you are coming here to ask us instead of asking him says a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Groom To Be Has Left The Whatsapp Group!!! by Vyolet(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Just curious though, why would someone create a WhatsApp group for wedding, pardon my ignorance, I really do not know there's anything like that.

(1) (Reply)

MADNESS OR FASHION??. Wht Is Dis World Turning into / Still Very Clean Set Of Chair For Sale 2 Sitters And A Couch 130k / Sales For Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.