Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night (3718 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / I Have Been Having Sex With Prostitutes Since The Age Of 18. Please I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by 22o62021: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
[b] This evening my guy called me to come over to his house, After our discussion there, He said we should go out to receive fresh air. He wanted us to go with his Corolla but changed mind and took his RX330.
I did not know that his change of mind has a meaning. We drove straight to Randekhi Gold hotel GRA. While we were passing through Aso Time. I could see some girls kissing me through the glass. When we were done enjoying ourselves at Randekhi. We passed through Aso time, it was already 10:00pm,by this time the number of girls there has increased and the number of guys selling AZ and loud have increased too. As we are driving in front of CQ pharmacy,he slowed down and some guys rushed to ask us if we want to buy LOUD, I simply told them No because the guys am with does not smoke( I miss my friend HY, 2am we are there buying SK those days) so in front of that CQ pharmacy are lots of girls waiting for customer. As I rolled down the glass, many of them were just kissing me in the air. I brought out my phone ,holding it on my hand and later placed it on my ear. The next thing I heard was shout from different angles, Girls calling me names and accusing me of snapping them. I rolled up and asked my friend to drive front. He drove and parked, these girls came in multitude and started calling me names. Some were saying that Ashawo is better than yahoo. They were just saying that these yahoo boys don’t have sense, I opened the car door and called one of them but none agreed to come close to me. They could not allow me to defend myself. They were more than 15 standing infront of me calling me names. One of them is a friend to my guy, she came to meet him and was standing at the other side of the door,As I was about to greet her, She just said, I hope you are not videoing me oo. Shuuu I just change am for here. I came down from the car to price them. Mehn none of them gree follow me oo say I de video them. One said of my boyfriend see my picture for your phone,na ogun go kill you.

I just run enter motor go house. Them for gather best me if to say I look Gentle for their eyes. [/b]
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lie Mohammed pro max...

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Teripaul(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
22o62021:
[b] This evening my guy called me to come over to his? After our discussion there, He said we should go ...? to receive fresh air. Normaly, He wanted us to go with his . . but changed mind and took his u get?
I did not know that his change of mind has a ? normal. We drove straight to. . While we were passing through ... I could see some .... kissing me through the on the norm. When we were done enjoying ourselves at...? We passed through ... it was already normal.. by this time d number of ... there has increased nd d number of guys selling ...? and ...? have increased too. As we are driving in front of....., normally he slowed down nd some .... rushed to ask us if we want to buy ? Normal I simply told them No because the guys am wit does not ...... ( I miss my friend HY, 2am we are there buying SK those days) so in front of that ..... are lots of girls waiting for customer. As I rolled down d glass, many of them were just normally

brought to u by amdavidsyn

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by StarFist(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lie Mohammed pro max...
Choo.. this one off me

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by jetwonder(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin ahawo now dey fear Yahoo!
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by jetwonder(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin ahawo now dey fear Yahoo boyz!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by daddytime(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lol...I miss GRA...

I get to enter there this December..

Na so we dey stroll enter Amsterdam red light district those days to go feed our eyes for a good sleep afterwards.

When we patrol through the alleys wey caucasians and latina women dey na courteous greetings and sexy posings to lure us into their show glass for a romp.

But the moment we make mistake stroll near where our African sisters alley dey...na so so curse you go dey hear...ogun kill you...na your mama kpekus you want come fkk?

Like say na we put dem inside show glass..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Kinglite: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2021
I know say iyaebe na one of them
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lie Mohammed pro max...
You think he is you who lies for a living?
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Freestainworld(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2021
I remember an incident where prostitute embarrassed the hell out of one of my guys in front of his then fiancee now wife, na so dem dey drag the guy for cloth one night dey shout na my customer, na my customer, the guy became embarrassed, mind you, this guy have never slept with any of them before nor even knew them, funny thing, the guy babe just tire, thank God for understanding and trust if not, na so relationship for take break that night.

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Bunmhi(f): 2:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Thank God say their hand no catch you, you for collect from them grin

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by 22o62021: 2:52am On Dec 07, 2021
BKsoul2:
You think he is you who lies for a living?

Don’t mind boy
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by 22o62021: 2:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Bunmhi:
Thank God say their hand no catch you, you for collect from them grin

Na because I no gree come down for car nah

They pass 15 girls wey de cause me.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by padi94(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2021
But why did you bring out your phone

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Thazard(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
I remember an incident where prostitute embarrassed the hell out of one of my guys in front of his then fiancee now wife, na so dem dey drag the guy for cloth one night dey shout na my customer, na my customer, the guy became embarrassed, mind you, this guy have never slept with any of them before nor even knew them, funny thing, the guy babe just tire, thank God for understanding and trust if not, na so relationship for take break that night.

gringringrin
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
YU JST WANT TO BOOST YA BLOG ABI?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by moscobabs(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
seems some Benin guys no dey get sense

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Drsnives(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Whick kind mumu post be this nau
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Chuky7(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Chuky7(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
22o62021:
[b] This evening my guy called me to come over to his house, After our discussion there, He said we should go out to receive fresh air. He wanted us to go with his Corolla but changed mind and took his RX330.
I did not know that his change of mind has a meaning. We drove straight to Randekhi Gold hotel GRA. While we were passing through Aso Time. I could see some girls kissing me through the glass. When we were done enjoying ourselves at Randekhi. We passed through Aso time, it was already 10:00pm,by this time the number of girls there has increased and the number of guys selling AZ and loud have increased too. As we are driving in front of CQ pharmacy,he slowed down and some guys rushed to ask us if we want to buy LOUD, I simply told them No because the guys am with does not smoke( I miss my friend HY, 2am we are there buying SK those days) so in front of that CQ pharmacy are lots of girls waiting for customer. As I rolled down the glass, many of them were just kissing me in the air. I brought out my phone ,holding it on my hand and later placed it on my ear. The next thing I heard was shout from different angles, Girls calling me names and accusing me of snapping them. I rolled up and asked my friend to drive front. He drove and parked, these girls came in multitude and started calling me names. Some were saying that Ashawo is better than yahoo. They were just saying that these yahoo boys don’t have sense, I opened the car door and called one of them but none agreed to come close to me. They could not allow me to defend myself. They were more than 15 standing infront of me calling me names. One of them is a friend to my guy, she came to meet him and was standing at the other side of the door,As I was about to greet her, She just said, I hope you are not videoing me oo. Shuuu I just change am for here. I came down from the car to price them. Mehn none of them gree follow me oo say I de video them. One said of my boyfriend see my picture for your phone,na ogun go kill you.

I just run enter motor go house. Them for gather best me if to say I look Gentle for their eyes. [/b]

abeg bro which state be this
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Chuky7(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:
Lol...I miss GRA...

I get to enter there this December..

Na so we dey stroll enter Amsterdam red light district those days to go feed our eyes for a good sleep afterwards.

When we patrol through the alleys wey caucasians and latina women dey na courteous greetings and sexy posings to lure us into their show glass for a romp.

But the moment we make mistake stroll near where our African sisters alley dey...na so so curse you go dey hear...ogun kill you...na your mama kpekus you want come fkk?

Like say na we put dem inside show glass..

please I got lost...

Amsterdam Netherland or na club for lag

but the funny sha
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by Sonnobax15(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin
Na wa oh......

Op,na God really save you... Because your greatest achievement this year for don be the kind beating wey you receive from ashawo..
Re: My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night by 22o62021: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chuky7:

abeg bro which state be this

Benin city

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man / Romance Section Party / My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.