Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi (42982 Views)

PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi / Ballon D'or 2021: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words - Lewandowski Slams Li / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by stayclearofme: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

On Wednesday you will know wetin concern Barcelona with balon d'or grin grin, 8-2 loading, europa is waiting for you guys
Thanks na game... Win or Loose! Small pikin.. go to work.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Iwattly(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Apart from scoring goals what else can lewandosky boost off?? I can't even see highlights from hizm! He's boring been watched sad

tillaman:
i no be baba God ADC but heaven no sure for most of these bloggers
Where the slamming biko?
But make them give this Guy the 2020 own make e rest the matter
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by emae009(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
safarigirl:

I've been following football for at least a decade bro, so, no dey ask me to do research. It is Messi fans that have been throwing about the term "single-handedly" suddenly because Argentina finally won a Copa trophy.

Who was the standout performer for Portugal if not Ronaldo at the Euros, real quick?

It was you that used goals scored to define the single handedly, so, I replied with the top scorer for the teams that win their Continental Cups.

Did Mba single handedly take Nigeria to the AFCON trophy?

Once again, it is a TEAM Sport, so, you cannot use the term single-handedly. You can use other terms to describe a player's contributions, but single-handedly?

LOL....Abeh

omo una dey tire person o!

Understanding! Understanding!!!

I said Messi contributed 9 goals and you assumed I meant he scored 9 goals which goes to show you have no idea about the Copa America beyond Argentina won.
How many matches in that tournament did you watch, "I follow football for a decade", I'll bet 5k, none. But you base your logic on nothing and you're shouting like you know anything.

I even brought up Maradona to further drive home the point but you can't even comprehend simple logic.

This week I'm done having senseless argument with people that jump on agenda and propaganda and call it facts.
Since you know so much, like I said, the other times because this isn't the first time the word single-handedly have been used, what happened??

Maybe next time before you laugh, read to understand not rush to reply
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by TheGift: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
sotall:
undecided

It would have been better for Lewandowski not to talk about any unfairness regarding this Balondior.

When people speak for you, that is the time to keep quiet.

He is obviously pained he didn't win it.

This is an award that is given based on voting.

Why attack the winner?

Why not attack the voters?

He did not talk about unfairness. He did not attack the winner. He did not attack the voters.

Read beyond the headline. It was the author who voted to be unfair by titling the article as an attack on Lewandoski
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by whippersnapper(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
MrOON:
Crocodile Tears.

Lawandoski should blame Covid 19.
2020 is gone Lawan, everyone knows you won it for 2020 but we dont live in the past.
This is 2021.
See the stat below for reference.
Go back and check the stats between messi and sneijder in 2010 fool
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Holaomoakin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Talking another man down �
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by charlesm91(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
FactBoyz:
Baba Lewandowski, I comot cap for you.. don't mind all the irrational Messi fans, you truly deserved that Balon d Or.

In 2020, he was meant to win it, but it was cancelled.

Real people who know and have followed football for years can agree Lewandowski has been MORE OUTSTANDING than Messi
I keep hearing 2020, but it’s but just 2020, he ought to have had 2021 also. He was consistent for two years and that should’ve counted for something seeing as the award was cancelled last year. Messi fans keep mentioning 2020 like that was only what he was supposed to win.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This thing easy, na fanbase Dy run things! wink

Make Lewa chill or make he go build a bigger fanbase incase dem nominate am again

grin grin grin
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by chukxie(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
I understand how Lewandowski feels. He feels he was robbed. But that isn't the truth. 2020 was without any doubt Lew's year. Sadly the Balon d'Or didn't hold because of COVID-19. In all honesty, I thought the organisers would present two awards - 2020 and 2021's. That would've have been the best thing to do. Lewandowski is a remarkable goal scorer. Messi on the other hand is a complete footballer- he passes, assists, attacks, defends and scores. Finally, winning the elusive Copa America did it for Messi.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Neimar: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
jojo1415:
The balloon d'or is no longer interesting again....I swear,what did Messi play or win if not for just coper America.lewandoski was the highest goal scorer and won champions league.....White men and ojoro sha!! cry

Which UCl did he win?
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by snoopz: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
mayklef:
Make we do d voting for here.....Like for Lewandowski, share 4 Messi

This is exactly what happened, the voters voted with favouritism just like the election you have started here.
Just a bunch of journalists voting their favorite player best or not
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by walkingshadow911: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
No mind the yeye ekuke eye service.

Messi voted for Neymar in 2020

Footballers should boycott that yeye award

180 individuals made up of journalist and team captains voting for their friends. grin

-cruyf yohan
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by walkingshadow911: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
chukxie:
I understand how Lewandowski feels. He feels he was robbed. But that isn't the truth. 2020 was without any doubt Lew's year. Sadly the Balon d'Or didn't hold because of COVID-19. In all honesty, I thought the organisers would present two awards - 2020 and 2021's. That would've have been the best thing to do. Lewandowski is a remarkable goal scorer. Messi on the other hand is a complete footballer- he passes, assists, attacks, defends and scores. Finally, winning the elusive Copa America did it for Messi.

Good submission, people were expecting 2 awards
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by vislabraye(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
sotall:
undecided

It would have been better for Lewandowski not to talk about any unfairness regarding this Balondior.

When people speak for you, that is the time to keep quiet.

He is obviously pained he didn't win it.

This is an award that is given based on voting.

Why attack the winner?

Why not attack the voters?

He did not attack Messi. Don't mind the heading. It's misleading. He only spoke against the unfairness.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by bluediesel03: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Everyone should keep calm.What I know is that Barcelona must pay for this Messi ballondior fraud in the field against Bayern Munich this week.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by turkeyman: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
E go shock you when the same ewu carry Argentina go win world cup for dubai
AntiChristian:
We know Lewy outclassed EWU Argentina but na who dm won give them give!

The criteria that was used to give Messi the award will not be used next year!

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by MrOON: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
whippersnapper:
Go back and check the stats between messi and sneijder in 2010 fool
Go to your dad's grave and call him fool.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by MrOON: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol, you're funny grin grin, what took you time to reply, your reply even looks funny, the stats is fake, omitting bundesliga player of the year and adding highest assiter is rubbish, so just throw-away that shit.
Dfb pokal too omitted

The person is sick on the head.
It's clear, is a Messi fan that wrote the thrash grin

I need not reply sequentially. I'm not a customer care agent. Better you accept Messi is GOAT and 2021 Baloon d'or winner so your worries can be reduced. Messi deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
MrOON:

I need not reply sequentially. I'm not a customer care agent. Better you accept Messi is GOAT and 2021 Baloon d'or winner so your worries can be reduced. Messi deserve it.

Bla Bla Bla....

Tears...

Keep wailing...

That's how you guys understand it...
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Bamzyriches451: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
All of us knows that Lewi was robbed
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by ebig21(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
zeeek:
It's a good thing Fifa made journalists part of the voters otherwise it would have been coaches and captains voting for their friends and affiliates. In as much as I admire the goal scoring ability of Lewy, I feel Messi still edged him if we compare their INDIVIDUAL performance. Apart from goals, what else did he do better than Messi. Number of assist, number of Man of the match, Number of completed dribbles, number of chances created etc. Lewy had a fantastic year overall but Messi had a better year INDIVIDUALLY. If we now include the COPA America that he fin lay won after so many heartbreak, Messi will definitely get votes for that. Moreover, the 600+ that voted for Messi are not stupid

Nothing concern FIFA with this award, it's just a France football magazine award. Please check before you reply me rudely
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by aimmoney9: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
AntiChristian:
We know Lewy outclassed EWU Argentina but na who dm won give them give!

The criteria that was used to give Messi the award will not be used next year!

Bla, bla, bla, continue... grin grin
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by aimmoney9: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
B!tches can keep crying and wailing, Messi is the GOAT, your GOAT, world's GOAT
G.O.A.T with beta horn..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by aimmoney9: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Vipro:
So what you posted on your page on that glorious day was deceit to cover your pains.

You should have expressed this on that day.Well,express or not,the deed has been done,work hard to get a balondor so Leo won't get 8. kiss
Bad belle.... grin
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by aimmoney9: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
jojo1415:
The balloon d'or is no longer interesting again....I swear,what did Messi play or win if not for just coper America.lewandoski was the highest goal scorer and won champions league.....White men and ojoro sha!! cry
Mumu who won cl last season apa amu..... grin grin
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by MrOON: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Crystyano:

Bla Bla Bla....

Tears...

Keep wailing...

That's how you guys understand it...

Penaldo fans. Just hating for no reason

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by HillaryNelo(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
snoopz:

This is exactly what happened, the voters voted with favouritism just like the election you have started here.
Just a bunch of journalists voting their favorite player best or not
And who did ronaldo favourites vote for
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by whippersnapper(m): 2:54am On Dec 08, 2021
MrOON:

Go to your dad's grave and call him fool.
Says a bastard whose mom was deported from Libya for prostitution
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by MrOON: 5:11am On Dec 08, 2021
whippersnapper:
Says a bastard whose mom was deported from Libya for prostitution
Oh, So that's how you came into existence.
Now i see why you think the way you think. You lack manners

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Doyou2019: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
He gave a matured smile that day when Messi name was mentioned

Ironic. That was an ironic smile

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2021
turkeyman:
E go shock you when the same ewu carry Argentina go win world cup for dubai

It will bewilder you that an unexpected team will drop them out...
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2021
MrOON:

Penaldo fans. Just hating for no reason

Pessi fans...

Hating for no reason...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures / Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament' / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.