Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi (42983 Views)

PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi / Ballon D'or 2021: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words - Lewandowski Slams Li / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

Thanks na game... Win or Loose! Small pikin.. go to work.

grin grin grin Quote me after the match, you can't, next time you shut up when men are talking.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by stayclearofme: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin grin Quote me after the match, you can't, next time you shut up when men are talking.
You are a dunce and a child. I don't discuss football with scum bags like you.
Did I argue that Barcelona cannot lose?
Is there any club that cannot lose?
Shift and get moving.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are a dunce and a child. I don't discuss football with scum bags like you.
Did I argue that Barcelona cannot lose?
Is there any club that cannot lose?
Shift and get moving.

Wahala for who be Barcelona fan grin grin
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Praise31: 4:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Bukasint:
They should all Bleep off...what's the headache in Messi winning!!!! Was it Messi that bribed his way through.abeg make we hear word you guys are seriously annoying. Pls both Lewa and Leo should focus on making more money.

Abeg leave Messi alone he has won it he has won and he has moved on....

Check your pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures / Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament' / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.