Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi (42980 Views)

PSG: Your Role In World Cup Not Clear – Piechniczek Slams Messi / Ballon D'or 2021: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words - Lewandowski Slams Li / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by moyosore32: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
I’m sure Dubai do’r folks gingered lewy to say this
Anybody wey dey vex say LM10 carry him 7th bdo’r mk dem plan another award give the cry baby mk him fans allow us hear word... nobody do reach Messi
Even Ororo wey carry 6th position know say no be child’s
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by moyosore32: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2021
ogbu80:
Like for Lewandowski, share for pessiiii
Lmao only u na still like d rubbish wey u post so... abi mk I add one more for u mk e be 2likes
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Can we just rest on this balon d'or matter
Messi Don win am be say he Don win am
Ojoro or not, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

In fact, Messi has won it till 2030.

Let's see if people will value the award when it has become the property of 2 men out of thousands.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by damosky12(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
donproject2:
I thought everyone was hailing this guy for his sportsmanship comments after the award was handed to Leo. No one, I repeat, nobody will ever wants to get bamboozled. CR7 didn't hide his feeling and everyone was condemning his lack of sportsmanship.

Man. CR7 was unsportsmanlike. Too clear!

How do you assent to and comment "facts" on a fan's post that insulted and disrespected Messi to exalt you (Ronaldo)? That's not smart.

Days earlier, Baba said he wasn't in a competition with anyone and that he'd congratulate whoever wins. But when Messi won, he, his sister, and fans unleashed tirades against Messi. If you'd be sincere, that's immature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by moyosore32: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
mayklef:

Make baba just pick form 4 psg pere, una go sabi say baba no anybody mate

My brother, all ds fellas would love anyone to win d prize buh never Messi... few months ago it was Kante, then Jorginho, then lewandowski and then benzema and then lewandowski again
Messi no b anybody mate.. even Ronaldo know say no be beans cos he openly said it in his interview that he can only best Messi by bagging more of the prize than LM10

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
pacespot:

So the scorer is the only player on a football pitch.

Was Messi the only player on the football pitch?

How did he single-handedly win Copa? Explain how possible that is, LOGICALLY
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by safarigirl(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
emae009:

single-handedly isn't used with its meaning in context when talking about football.
Argentina scored 12 goals in Copa America, out of the 12, Messi contributed to 9 of those. add to the fact he was their captain, that qualifies as single-handedly.
Maradona is being touted as single-handedly leading Napoli to 2 Seria A championship but he wasn't the only one scoring the goals. His performance was so good, it qualifies to use the phrase.

In situations where there's no one individual brilliance in a team that won, the praises goes to the Captain. " He led the team ......."

so yeah, Messi single-handedly led Argentina to the Copa America

So, I can then say Ronaldo Single-handedly led Portugal to the Euros ?

Emenike single-handedly led Nigeria to the AFCON trophy?

Nobody can single-handedly do anything in a TEAM SPORT

If he scored 9 goals and Emiliano Martinez allowed 20 goals, Argentina would not have a trophy.

Use the right terms next time. He did not single-handedly do anything, and stop trying to change the meaning of a term because you realise it was used wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by razzydoo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ha! For what now? No be messi give himself ballon. Rest.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by moyosore32: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
tesppidd:
The voting document is out and you can log in to see how the journalists voted.
Why still here making a spectacle of yourself?
Who do black man this thing?

Even the best democracy in the world like the US do not have the same level of credibility and transparency in their elections like the Ballon for voting.

If our elections in Nigeria were 10 percent as
transparent as the Ballon dor Nigeria will be heaven on earth.

I just tire for all of the fellas, if lewy do pass Messi last season mk he kon swear am

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by omokab: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
No mind the yeye ekuke eye service.

Messi voted for Neymar in 2020

Footballers should boycott that yeye award
I hate that yeye award. It is full of manipulations . The award is for mess I and and those that the organizer wants. 2020 and 2021 are not for messi especially 2021 that he won . for those saying he was voted for,everything is politics . only a gullible one will not know how it works. My advice is that other footballers should stop attending that wuruwuru award .
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Elock1: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

In fact, Messi has won it till 2030.

Let's see if people will value the award when it has become the property of 2 men out of thousands.
its nobody's fault if the 2 men out perform the rest, that why it's given to the best... If you want to get it, strive to outshine those 2 men.. It's as simple as that
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lewandowski was miles better than Messi last year. FIFA is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by Philip4564(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
jojo1415:
The balloon d'or is no longer interesting again....I swear,what did Messi play or win if not for just coper America.lewandoski was the highest goal scorer and won champions league.....White men and ojoro sha!! cry
you people are always quick to condemn.. Did lewandowski win the champions league This is 2021 and not 2020
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by moyosore32: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Be very honest with yourself, ma nicca.
Remember Cr7 in Turin? Now place Messi in that same Juventus team and tell me what you think would happen.

Now also put Cr7 in this PSG team: do you think he would struggle like Messi currently is?

Ronaldo won’t go to any team that’s he’s sure he won’t be asslicked over derr, hope u know that
Play ball for us diff from asslick o
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by moyosore32: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
emae009:

what's with the placing and placing.
Ronaldo only goes after the final ball, the last time Messi played that way He scored 91 goals and gave more assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined that year.
Leave livescores, how many PSG match have you watched??
Mbappe has been missing chances week in week out, not saying Messi hasn't either but you'll never heard that side of the story.

This PSG team is constructed with Mbappe as the protagonist, that's coming from their sporting director's mouth, they are doing everything to make him stay but papers won't sale if they use Mbappe name.
Do watch their matches unless you just after agenda then it's still good

U said it all my brother, all ds asslickers never say d truth and why I no dey follow dem drag b say dem no dey watch matches live na on Facebook and livescores dm dey watch, in 2012 Messi scored a total of 91 goals in a calandra year and that was the year he played more as a poacher wey Ronaldo don turn for a long time and so far d best he got was 6ty
Something that’s like 3ty something less than Messi
If u play in Messi era na mistake for u as a player that guy na Magician only Ronaldo can relate well
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by moyosore32: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Doesn't change the fact Messi thief thief is struggling in a weak league.

Damn! Lewy would tear up the league every fucking day if he were in that PSG team, but place Ronaldo there and it would be a fụ̀cking tsunami. grin And guess what, you already know this!

My brother stop embarrassing ursef, nobody gon asslick Ronaldo in PSG hope u know there’s Mbappe who’s d focal point and Ney Ney who cost a whopping 222milli euros so Messi is derr because dey need his experience and personality more no be to dey score goal for dem alone
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by MrOON: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

This stat omitted some lewandowski 2021 achievement like DFL supercop winner, breaking muller 40 goal record.
Already in 16goals in 14matches.

And there's no award for the best assiter in CONMEBOL, so the stats is misleading.

Wow, they omitted bundesliga player of the season too. That stats should be banished, lol
The stats used before now, Were you the one writing them or an organized body?
You're only an Arm chair strategist.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by emae009(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
safarigirl:

So, I can then say Ronaldo Single-handedly led Portugal to the Euros ?

Emenike single-handedly led Nigeria to the AFCON trophy?

Nobody can single-handedly do anything in a TEAM SPORT

If he scored 9 goals and Emiliano Martinez allowed 20 goals, Argentina would not have a trophy.

Use the right terms next time. He did not single-handedly do anything, and stop trying to change the meaning of a term because you realise it was used wrongly.

comprehension will do you a lot of good.
Ronaldo wasn't the stand out performer for

Portugal in their Euros run, he scored goals no doubt
just like Emenike wasn't for Nigeria.

that term has been used for so long now in football so instead of going to look at the dictionary meaning maybe do research on scenarios where the term has been used and compare with what you're saying.

It's not that hard

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by emae009(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Are u blind? The stat I wrote, did it say only the goals?
Can't you see bundesliga best player and condemn too.
Mind you am condemning the stats the guy posted not this nonsense you're yanning here.

Can you tell me the stats to win the award?

it's there on your phone, you just have to find it. It's not that hard

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
MrOON:

The stats used before now, Were you the one writing them or an organized body?
You're only an Arm chair strategist.

Lol, you're funny grin grin, what took you time to reply, your reply even looks funny, the stats is fake, omitting bundesliga player of the year and adding highest assiter is rubbish, so just throw-away that shit.
Dfb pokal too omitted

The person is sick on the head.
It's clear, is a Messi fan that wrote the thrash grin
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
emae009:

it's there on your phone, you just have to find it. It's not that hard

Lol, between lewandowski and Messi who has better stats with the above things mentioned for the award.
Bring your own Messi stat and I will do my own for lewandowski.
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by emae009(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol, between lewandowski and Messi who has better stats with the above things mentioned for the award.
Bring your own Messi stat and I will do my own for lewandowski.

apart from Goals, Lewandowski doesn't have any better stats than Messi.
Dude everything you need is on your phone. Make good use of the Internet for once abeg.
I no get time to be dragging no issue
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
emae009:

apart from Goals, Lewandowski doesn't have any better stats than Messi.
Dude everything you need is on your phone. Make good use of the Internet for once abeg.
I no get time to be dragging no issue

Mr.man stop running around, bring your stats on the table.
No be u guys drop this fake stats, discrediting lewandowski and crediting fake one to Messi. grin cheesy

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by tesppidd: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Let the crying continue grin grin grin

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by emae009(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Mr.man stop running around, bring your stats on the table.

from your previous post you replied to the other guy it's obvious you don't even know the year 2021. DFB Pokal that was won by Dortmund, you called it for Bayern.

The only thing Lewandowski won was Bundesliga, SuperCup and Club World Cup.
In the Euros which usually plays a big part He wasn't influential, couldn't get Poland out of the group stage.

There were 170 journalists that voted, their list has been released by FF, there are some using the criteria that voted for Jorginho as #1, there's some for Kante, there are some that even omitted Messi and Lewandowski from their Top 5.
At the end, each player's tally was calculated and the highest tally won so how did Lewandowski deserve to win??

Logic over sentiment. If you're looking for who to go back and forth with, I'm tired, been doing this ish ever since Messi won. So you your phone, get a piece of paper and argue with yourself
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by safarigirl(f): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
emae009:

comprehension will do you a lot of good.
Ronaldo wasn't the stand out performer for

Portugal in their Euros run, he scored goals no doubt
just like Emenike wasn't for Nigeria.

that term has been used for so long now in football so instead of going to look at the dictionary meaning maybe do research on scenarios where the term has been used and compare with what you're saying.

It's not that hard

I've been following football for at least a decade bro, so, no dey ask me to do research. It is Messi fans that have been throwing about the term "single-handedly" suddenly because Argentina finally won a Copa trophy.

Who was the standout performer for Portugal if not Ronaldo at the Euros, real quick?

It was you that used goals scored to define the single handedly, so, I replied with the top scorer for the teams that win their Continental Cups.

Did Mba single handedly take Nigeria to the AFCON trophy?

Once again, it is a TEAM Sport, so, you cannot use the term single-handedly. You can use other terms to describe a player's contributions, but single-handedly?

LOL....Abeh
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by stayclearofme: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Pained Barcelona fan, lol you're a dolt, see you in europa league grin grin Ewu
Olodo.. monkey! Wetin concern Barcelona with Ballon d'or..? Pained Lewandoski fan.... Anuofia!
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
emae009:

[s]
from your previous post you replied to the other guy it's obvious you don't even know the year 2021. DFB Pokal that was won by Dortmund, you called it for Bayern.[/s]

The only thing Lewandowski won was Bundesliga, SuperCup and Club World Cup.
In the Euros which usually plays a big part He wasn't influential, couldn't get Poland out of the group stage.

There were 170 journalists that voted, their list has been released by FF, there are some using the criteria that voted for Jorginho as #1, there's some for Kante, there are some that even omitted Messi and Lewandowski from their Top 5.
At the end, each player's tally was calculated and the highest tally won so how did Lewandowski deserve to win??

Logic over sentiment. If you're looking for who to go back and forth with, I'm tired, been doing this ish ever since Messi won. So you your phone, get a piece of paper and argue with yourself

What I mentioned is DFL supercop and not DFB pokal.

Mr.man bring your stats on the table

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by emae009(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

What I mentioned is DFL supercop and not DFB pokal.

Mr.man bring your stats on the table

Lol, you're funny grin grin, what took you time to reply, your reply even looks funny, the stats is fake, omitting bundesliga player of the year and adding highest assiter is rubbish, so just throw-away that shit.
Dfb pokal too omitted

The person is sick on the head.
It's clear, is a Messi fan that wrote the thrash grin

this is your direct quote
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

Olodo.. monkey! Wetin concern Barcelona with Ballon d'or..? Pained Lewandoski fan.... Anuofia!

On Wednesday you will know wetin concern Barcelona with balon d'or grin grin, 8-2 loading, europa is waiting for you guys
Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by muzzol: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
The whole world agreed that Diego Armando Maradona single handedly led Argentina to 1986 World Cup, same way Mitchel Platini single handedly led France to 1984 Euro Cup.....there is no basis to argue such facts..........when a single player gains so much influence on a team that is obvious that the team would not achieve such level of attainment without the player, such descriptions are apt in describing the impact of such player in the competition.....i am sure nobody argues whenever Man Utd fans mention same about Robin Van Persie concerning the last EPL won by Fergie and Man Utd......same way everyone agreed that Bruno Fernades single handedly dragged Man Utd to UCL position 2 seasons ago.

safarigirl:

I've been following football for at least a decade bro, so, no dey ask me to do research. It is Messi fans that have been throwing about the term "single-handedly" suddenly because Argentina finally won a Copa trophy.

Who was the standout performer for Portugal if not Ronaldo at the Euros, real quick?

It was you that used goals scored to define the single handedly, so, I replied with the top scorer for the teams that win their Continental Cups.

Did Mba single handedly take Nigeria to the AFCON trophy?

Once again, it is a TEAM Sport, so, you cannot use the term single-handedly. You can use other terms to describe a player's contributions, but single-handedly?

LOL....Abeh

Re: Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
emae009:

this is your direct quote

This stat omitted some lewandowski 2021 achievement like DFL supercop winner, breaking muller 40 goal record.
Already in 16goals in 14matches.

And there's no award for the best assiter in CONMEBOL, so the stats is misleading.

Wow, they omitted bundesliga player of the season too. That stats should be banished, lol
A mistake, I aforementioned it before that mistake.

But bring your stats on the table, if you know it's only goals that lewandowski pass Messi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures / Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament' / Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.