Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. (4879 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
“I don’t know what it means to be loved by a man” – Female soldier in tears as she seeks for love.

A young female soldier has tearfully shared her deep feeling of loneliness and the challenges of finding love due to her job.

The soldier whose identity is unknown was seen in the video breaking down in tears as she expressed her longing for a meaningful romantic connection.

She revealed that she is currently single and her ordeal remain largely unknown to those around her.

To many netizens, her sincere confession is a poignant reminder of the sacrifices made by individuals who put their lives on the line to serve their country, often at the cost of their personal lives and emotional well-being.

The video has touched the hearts of viewers worldwide, as the young soldier’s vulnerability and honest expression of her desires struck a chord with many who have faced similar challenges.

Dracoxx reacted: “Alaye make una get dating app. Abeg una face too strong if una smile sef no be real lol i go ask u out now boom you go say make I do 30 frog jump. I do wish I can date a soldier, but who be my papa ? Nibo 😂.”

Rashwonda_ said: “Omo no go try toast female soldier ohh is better dem come toast you by them self. I get one brother like that for kubwa omo if you see how female soldier rubbish am. Nha me come dey pity for bra ohh. Nha like 3 days I use take put hot water for fire 🔥 😂😂😂.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by silvoclaira: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Clout...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Many female soldiers are single and seriously searching. So single guys wey get mind fit put head oh! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by helinues: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stone heart

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by MaScot30(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by kayperry: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
@least it is clear are profession is the problem not her, weytin make pocohantas do undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by Karlman: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
I feel your pains sis!
But your fellow female soldiers were slapping a full grown ass man in car the other day!
No man wants to be molested like that....
i mean after watching that video which man would want to come close to you guys...
that's why you people should make an effort to enlighten your fellow soldiers about the consequences of their constant public misbehavings and abuse of that military uniform
because part of the consequences is what you're suffering now....
meanwhile you might not have taken part in molesting civilians but your colleagues indulge in it as a pastime!

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by MatrixReloaded: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by YouandiAllofus: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
God no go let us waka jam watin go jam us. I'm not saying female soldiers ain't lovable.. But it takes birds of a feather to flock. Unless a complete simp, otherwise, Alpha males and redpillers beware. Make you no go chop beating wey no be ur own

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by obiekunie01: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Guys no wan go chop unnecessary beatings bc of toto wey full everywhere!

even their fellow soldiers dey avoid their female colleagues. u fit go try faz her then e com be say na one senior oga dey wire her behind the scene, ur next posting na borno one way.

to be a male military na stress on its own then u go join am with female soldier wahala - na wahala wahala wahala be ur potion be that.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by royalair(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Soldiers should marry soldiers. Bloody civilians should marry bloody civilians. Case closed grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by gaby(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na who she and her animalistic soldier mates go beat dem dey look for.

Apply and get yourself to blame..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by EMMARNUEL: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Single guys were get mind, make una enter o..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by Baronthecelebri: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Wahala 🤣

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by fourboys: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2023
My hand✋ no dey this one

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by eepeepook: 4:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Same old, same old. The tenth of this type of video since I joined Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by Gadafii: 5:38am On Jun 23, 2023
The other day we saw two female soldiers trying forcing a man she claimed to be her boyfriend by slapping him inside a cab

Some times ago we read it here how a female soldier with the help of a male counterpart repeatedly humiliated a man because “he asked her out”

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 6:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Karlman:
I feel your pains sis!
But your fellow female soldiers were slapping a full grown ass man in car the other day!
No man wants to be molested like that....
i mean after watching that video which man would want to come close to you guys...
that's why you people should make an effort to enlighten your fellow soldiers about the consequences of their constant public misbehavings and abuse of that military uniform
because part of the consequences is what you're suffering now....
meanwhile you might not have taken part in molesting civilians but your colleagues indulge in it as a pastime!

True talk

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Dont mind her, I know how many times I have approached female soldiers on different occasions but reverse is the case, I didn't say agree to my proposal at that spot but the way they will relate to you will show you that they are not even interested....

Lobbish cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
God no go let us waka jam watin go jam us. I'm not saying female soldiers ain't lovable.. But it takes birds of a feather to flock. Unless a complete simp, otherwise, Alpha males and redpillers beware. Make you no go chop beating wey no be ur own

grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2023
obiekunie01:
Guys no wan go chop unnecessary beatings bc of toto wey full everywhere!

even their fellow soldiers dey avoid their female colleagues. u fit go try faz her then e com be say na one senior oga dey wire her behind the scene, ur next posting na borno one way.

to be a male military na stress on its own then u go join am with female soldier wahala - na wahala wahala wahala be ur potion be that.

Its not all female soldiers that molest! Bro u can try your luck. grin
Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by mytime24(f): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2023
nonsense,ur fellow soldiers shld marry u undecided

e get one video like dat wey one guy tell a female soldier "u're beautiful" na so d guy collect woto_woto frm her nd her colleagues

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Single guys were get mind, make una enter o..

grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Dont mind her, I know how many times I have approached female soldiers on different occasions but reverse is the case, I didn't say agree to my proposal at that spot but the way they will relate to you will show you that they are not even interested....

Lobbish cry cry

You approached a female soldier? Guy!! Are u a military as well? U get mind oh!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2023
mytime24:
nonsense,ur fellow soldiers shld marry u undecided

e get one video like dat wey one guy tell a female soldier "u're beautiful" na so d guy collect woto_woto frm her nd her colleagues

That uniform heh! Na him dey intoxicate them

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by juman(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Soldier should marry soldier.
Police woman is better to marry. We see many that married police woman and the marriages were normal.

I hate nigerian military people. They ruined the country.
Also they behave extremely very very bad. They are nuisance, useless, rude, barbaric, inhuman, uncivilized, cruel, heartless, callous, unkind, impolite, disrespectful, uncultured, unpolished, bad-mannered and so on.

I got to know how a female soldier used to send her husband to guardroom if there was misunderstanding in their home.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udofia234(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2023
juman:
Soldier should marry soldier.
Police woman is better to marry. We see many that married police woman and the marriage was normal.

I hate nigerian military people. They ruined the country.
Also they also behave extremely very very bad. They are nuisance, useless, rude, barbaric, inhuman, uncivilized, cruel, heartless, callous, unkind, impolite, disrespectful, and so on.

I got to know how a female soldier used to send her husband to guardroom if there was misunderstanding in their home.

That's too bad now! Send the husband to guard room?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by nazicartel(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2023
udofia234:
Many female soldiers are single and seriously searching. So single guys wey get mind fit put head oh! grin
very mad people to date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by udede(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2023
The question should be this, why do male soldiers ignore most of them because there are less number of ladies in the military.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by juman(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2023
udofia234:

That's too bad now! Send the husband to guard room?

Yeah. Sent the husband to guard room many times.
The guy was even afraid to run away from her.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by juman(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Their generals were thieves that ruined the country.
While the present generals are thieves that want insecurity to continue so that they steal billions of naira earmarked to them.

They are trained to steal.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. by chidiokay: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2023
kayperry:
@least it is clear her profession is the problem not her, weytin make pocohantas do undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? / When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? / So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.