Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help (20183 Views)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help by shaklisco(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2022
sageb:

Which community?
My students at Obaseeku GS liked me that year
Asiwaju ni wa
anko side, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Information About Unaab Admission For The Year 2010/ 2011 / University Of Ibadan Expels Postgraduate Student / The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.