Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) (52176 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by 36STATES: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
So they burnt the evidence as well. They should have waited a bit longer.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by damwaves: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pastor? This is terrible
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by prophetfire: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
ImoleNaija:

It takes madness to do this to a 7-year-old child. Poor girl cry
And more madness to burn the house and destroy evidence that would have helped to arrest, prosecute and secure a conviction of the culprit. Nigerians are too unintelligent in thinking and acting. Allowing mad emotions to override rational reasoning all the time. With that house up in flames, it may be impossible to establish and prove a case even against the owner of the house. Finger prints and murder tools, blood stains etc all destroyed. After they would say police didn't do anything about the case. It will be almost impossible getting the culprit jailed now going by that act of burning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
What kind of a country is this.Why will the house be burnt down for christ sake?

Why won't they allow further investigations to be carried out?
What if there are more people that have suffered similar fate in the same house? Now all evidence is gone.

What if the main culprit is still at large and this was a frame up?

When will investigations be done properly in this country?

When are we going to actually say NO to jungle justice ?

1 Like

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by prophetfire: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
36STATES:
So they burnt the evidence as well. They should have waited a bit longer.
. "TOLD" THEM MY DEAR.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
This country NAWAOO
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Tzar(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sad! RIP little girl!

But why will they burn down the forensic crime scene where irrefutable evidence may be collected to convict the suspect with ease?!
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Okayson(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
angry
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Handsum64: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pastors
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by raphy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Holy shit so the pastor use her to give his gods wahala for who no fear pastor
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bullet to the head straight for the man

1 Like

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by maxilant31: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Evil everywhere, lord please take control
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
ogoloray:
I can bet my last card that the bastard raped the girl, then murdered her to keep his pedophilic behaviour a secret!

You ignore the possibility of ritual motives
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by ogoloray(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
I strongly doubt that!
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
This is bad.
Rest in peace young girl.
This pple dey make me deny my tribe sometimes,thank God say I kuku resamble igbo.
lolxxxxx hahahaha me wey be Igbo, evil full our side abeg
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by sparkleboy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
But Nigerians sha
Why did they burn down the house? All the evidence of his evil deeds have been burnt down?
I’ll blame the failure of the police which should be a reliable institution but has always failed
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by KELVINXY: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nigerians and quick actions

They should have allowed the police to investigate the crime scene further,
There might be more hideous crimes being committed under that roof cry
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by fareed69(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
athaboi:
Western Nigeria Anyone living there have to be very careful... people are killed like chicken just for ritual

Need deliverance

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Badsod(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good! ��
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Badsod(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
God! ��
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Digmygold: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rip little angel.

God please take the lives of evil doers like old monster, wawelexy so the world can be a better and safer place.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by clefstone(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
ogoloray:
I can bet my last card that the bastard raped the girl, then murdered her to keep his pedophilic behaviour a secret!
my exact thoughts. We are too quick to suspect ritual when people commit such gruesome murder in Nigeria
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
It’s true.. adehun is my side and I confirm the news
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Rree: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
I learnt it was a mentally deranged girl beside her house that stabbed the poor girl to death and her body put inside a cooler. May God have mercy on us, this young girl didn’t deserve to die this horrific way. May God comfort her family.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
But aren't they destroying evidence that can be used to nail the man or whoever did that terrible thing
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by colizee(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why are some Nigerians brainless.... You burn down the place you can get most of your evidence from.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Akharmony: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Barbaric. . .
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Healthrelatedjo: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
You're right.
But tbh with u,the ritual killings going on in SW on a low is much.No be everything dey reach nl.
backbencher:

The same thing happens abroad.

Even in developed countries.

there are evil people all over. Your tribe does not have the monopoly on evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.