Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You (243 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You by Jirilistic(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mine na during 2012
After closing period,The weather looked like rain wanted to fall but I was like Abeg lemme play small
That na how I play for almost 1hr forget myself grin
B4 I know,rain start to fall. Omo if u see the heavy rain ehnn
B4 I reach house dat day na around 7pm. As I reach house my bro tell me say my mommy nd daddy don go already find me for school
Small time my mommy come back she just Waka go outside pluck one guava stick,see flogging dat day
Fortunately,my eldest sister dey around na she com beg for me
To cap it all,I had to eat cold rice dat night. As I finish,I just enter bed jejely go sleep grin
Re: When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You by AoifeNightfall: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You by Iyasaburi: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ehn ehn
Re: When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin
Re: When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You by slawormiir: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nobody dare to flogg me
Re: When Was The Last Time A Family Member Flogged You by Jesterinjay: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
E don tey sha

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies: 5 Wrongful Way Of Wearing Bra / [STORY] Danger Of Blood Covenant (episode 1-9) / Are Cameroonians The Nicest Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.