Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video (29874 Views)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Abujason: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Walai:
I'm middle Belt but I respect Igbo's a lot

May God bless you bro.
We need more people like you in this hateful country. Some from the Waste and Nought are here dieing of hatred.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by 77up(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Landmack:

Dont come and spoil this thread with ur tribal pettiness pls. Anambrarians dont engage in tribal bants
Sense is actually far from his lineage, thank you for resetting his empty dumb skull .

Congratulations to Anambrans , congratulations to Nigerias.
It's a welcome development.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by hedonido: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
The best part is that there is a ready, willing and capable market. Financially gallant men and women wey cash for pocket no be problem. Cheapest one-way ticket I could find is N60k. Worst of all December 20th till January 6th already fully booked. Wahala.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by mikywonder(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
headSmasher:
security personnels should be on red alert and proper checking because

Very soon ur head will be smashed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by heniford2: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ayomi90:

If they bounce on u now u will start crying, don't let us destroy this thread, view it ND be happy ND if u want to be sad lemme know am always available to teach ur type lessons.
grin cheesy grin see vex oh
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by ElValiente(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
This for me. I love you all. From a fan and a patriot from SW.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Landmack:

Dont come and spoil this thread with ur tribal pettiness pls. Anambrarians dont engage in tribal bants
thank you sir
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by hedonido: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
descarado:

Is tht Los Angeles I saw there shocked

Please enlighten me kiss

Lol. This one never enter plane before.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Abujason: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maobichek:

I'm not holding brief for Ikpeazu but the truth is that Anambra and Abia are not "mate state," Anambra senior Abia both on year of creation, population and caliber of men who are indigenes.

Tonimas ,Udeagbala and many other known establishments in Aba are owned by Anambra indigenes. You can say that Ikpeazu and Obiano became governors at the same time which is not even true but attempt to peer Anambra and Abia is falsehood and total balderdash.

That makes no sense.
Anambra is not really an oil producing state while Abia is. No excuse for Abia to be so behind most SE states.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by hedonido: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Way4orward:
Wow. Good news...

Bad news to Asaba airport

Asaba Airport would be the biggest loser, although I think the Asaba airport is still closer for Onitsha bound passengers than the Anambra Airport.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by CaptainAyub: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
ElValiente:
This for me. I love you all. From a fan and a patriot from SW.
We love you too

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Landmack:

December รก ga adi detty. We will be welcoming all Anambra sons and daughters home
As in eehhh! Oga adi kpokpo in my home town, when I told them about the airport dey no believe because previous administration use am do campaign but did not deliver but Obiano just prove all of them wrong that he is not after mouth politics

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by headSmasher: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
mikywonder:

Very soon ur head will be smashed
Whatsoever you utter with your mouth shall be yours.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by headSmasher: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
od501:

Snipper na still N500 sir. They even get smaller sizes. So, go ahead, do the needful.
I always have the biggest size for washing toilet because of snakes. if you need I can give you one, i can afford anything I want.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by JohnVianney: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abujason:

That makes no sense.
Anambra is not really an oil producing state while Abia is. No excuse for Abia to be so behind most SE states.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Let me book from katsina to Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Emperor2020:
It will not be well with okezie ikpeazu..na him mate state be dis
manage the centre table abeg.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by stayclearofme: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Very horrible voice
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by aryzgreat: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
hedonido:

Asaba Airport would be the biggest loser, although I think the Asaba airport is still closer for Onitsha bound passengers than the Anambra Airport.

Asaba is closer by distance but crossing from onitsha to Asaba is a herculean task a flight bound passenger may not want to experience. You may be on that bridge and miss your flight due to the terrible vehicular traffic.

Anambra Airport is still better alternative until the second Niger Bridge is completed to ease movement across onitsha from Asaba and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by aryzgreat: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maobichek:

I'm not holding brief for Ikpeazu but the truth is that Anambra and Abia are not "mate state," Anambra senior Abia both on year of creation, population and caliber of men who are indigenes.

Tonimas ,Udeagbala and many other known establishments in Aba are owned by Anambra indigenes. You can say that Ikpeazu and Obiano became governors at the same time which is not even true but attempt to peer Anambra and Abia is falsehood and total balderdash.

Abia and Anambra were created in 1991.

Both states have major international markets Ariaria and Onitsha.

Abia has edge over Anambra as an oil producing state, Anambra was just added this year and yet to start earning derivative.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by hedonido: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
aryzgreat:

Asaba is closer by distance but crossing from onitsha to Asaba is a herculean task a flight bound passenger may not want to experience. You may be on that bridge and miss your flight due to the terrible vehicular traffic.

Anambra Airport is still better alternative until the second Niger Bridge is completed to ease movement across onitsha from Asaba and vice versa

Oh that's a good point that I didn't think about. Ive never experienced that terrible traffic (max one hour) but I've heard that one can spend hours trapped on that bridge on bad days.

And the airport to Onitsha seems unencumbered by traffic problems so it might indeed be the better option than Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Landmack: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
dirtydiva:
As in eehhh! Oga adi kpokpo in my home town, when I told them about the airport dey no believe because previous administration use am do campaign but did not deliver but Obiano just prove all of them wrong that he is not after mouth politics

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by ziondaughter247: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maobichek:

This is how you people start rubbish! What does this even mean?? You can NEVER see a yoruba from Ogun disparage a yoruba from Osun like this. It is only Igbos that still do and write such nonsense. Caliber of men indeed! Or is it because Abia people do not make noise make their own 'men of calibre'? Why are you not a 'man of calibre'? Same old recycled names! You people just don't know how and when to be mature.

"Anambra and Abia are not "mate state" - pure rubbish!

Anambra has been blessed with good leaders recently and that has been a huge plus to the development of the state, not this nonsense you typed!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by samwillyco1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good one for Anamberians and bad one for Lagos and P H and Asaba
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by BarrElChapo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by 3pointsagree: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viva Anambra

Our dream has come true!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by SKINDOGGY: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Landmack:

Ndi Anambra
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by stasius: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
Passengers boarding to Abuja from Anambra international airport.

That sealed structure behind that man with red cap looks like the avio bridge. When are they installing it? This airport is standard mehn!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by zoedew: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aregbesola failed woefully at this!
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by zoedew: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
mancoconut:
I'm still looking for the airport here in Iragbiji, Osun state...
You are looking at the wrong place. Look where Aregbesola is found. The man is all storm and fury signifying nothing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos / Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.