Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video (29824 Views)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Chikeluba25(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by ElValiente(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:

We love you too
Gbaski

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Maobichek: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
aryzgreat:

Abia and Anambra were created in 1991.

Both states have major international markets Ariaria and Onitsha.

Abia has edge over Anambra as an oil producing state, Anambra was just added this year and yet to start earning derivative.

Good, positive and enlightened response, i appreciate your maturity and precision. I only quoted someone and not meant to disparage Abia state; i started with the sentence: " I'm not holding brief for Ikpeazu." Among all that mentioned me on this thread, you are remains the best and most matured, thank you, i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Maobichek: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
ziondaughter247:

This is how you people start rubbish! What does this even mean?? You can NEVER see a yoruba from Ogun disparage a yoruba from Osun like this. It is only Igbos that still do and write such nonsense. Caliber of men indeed! Or is it because Abia people do not make noise make their own 'men of calibre'? Why are you not a 'man of calibre'? Same old recycled names! You people just don't know how and when to be mature.

"Anambra and Abia are not "mate state" - pure rubbish!

Anambra has been blessed with good leaders recently and that has been a huge plus to the development of the state, not this nonsense you typed!

I quoted someone if you are observant and my intention was not to elicit hate nor disparage Abia state, I'm from Abia state but my high institution was in Anambra. You almost painted a picture that is entirely different from my intention hence this response. Go to my profile and read through my comments, i abhor hate and tribalism and have always discouraged ppl from that, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by piagetskinner(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
How can you say the airport was built using the highest international standard.

Good that SE has added another airport in the bag.

But please let’s desist From calling this international standard.
Wetin you wan come call AirPort for Dubai,?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Rodwave: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Coly2012:
Anambra to Lagos na how much
60k. All tickets for this year already booked, try again next year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by oscillation55(m): 3:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Rodwave:

60k. All tickets for this year already booked, try again next year grin grin
Really shocked shocked then air peace should add more birds (air plane) to accommodate air travellers in need. I can't find anambra airport on their app yet. Must booking only be through their site?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by ziondaughter247: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Maobichek:

I quoted someone if you are observant and my intention was not to elicit hate nor disparage Abia state, I'm from Abia state but my high institution was in Anambra. You almost painted a picture that is entirely different from my intention hence this response. Go to my profile and read through my comments, i abhor hate and tribalism and have always discouraged ppl from that, thank you.

My sincere apologies for misunderstanding your intentions! Have a great day ahead

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Maobichek: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2021
ziondaughter247:

My sincere apologies for misunderstanding your intentions! Have a great day ahead

Good morning, you are a wonderful person, i must appreciate the "real" you, your kind of humans are rare in our world, stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Maobichek: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2021
ziondaughter247:

Good morning, you are a wonderful person, i must appreciate the "real" you, your kind of humans are rare in our world, stay blessed.

Christmas day is my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by Rodwave: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
oscillation55:

Really shocked shocked then air peace should add more birds (air plane) to accommodate air travellers in need. I can't find anambra airport on their app yet. Must booking only be through their site?

It's on their app. The code is Ana.

You go buy plane for them? grin grin. Abi you think say plane dey na im dem no bring am out? grin grin
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video by 3pointsagree: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rodwave:

It's on their app. The code is Ana.

You go buy plane for them? grin grin. Abi you think say plane dey na im dem no bring am out? grin grin
Y now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Bus Conveying Pupils Summersaults In Imo (Photos) / Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.