Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know (16855 Views)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
uthlaw:
exactly what I want to comments!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by heniford2: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Criminal pastor wanting to cash out grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by princejones(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Opening night
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nonexisting: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Shiloh 2021, an event for evening newspapers.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by ednut1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Better to use juju.
cheesy
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Bamzyriches451: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good luck to all the evening newspaper that'll be seeking for marriage.. I wish them success

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by mariovito(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
flyca90:
This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana
quite impressive. I've visited. but too many sex related posts. also there's room for improvement on contents.
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Banmeallday: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is “Shiloh” going to deliver Blacks from their oppressors in Africa?
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by dazzlingd(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
They are useless activities to waste your time, give false Hopes and enrich your greedy pastors

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by verybadmouth(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Blastedholligan:
Hmmmm.. I would have loved to attend but won't be possible cos of work. Is it just me or does anyone else find this oraimo earbud amazing??!!!
Do you sell the buds?
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by okuta007: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
se x after 7pm service guaranteed if u be sharp m an

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by irunoko(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
heniford2:
did he steal anything from you? Or did you catch him in any criminal activity? If you are dragged to court for slander Na your type go dey cry dey prostrate up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Angelmichael63: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
It was a glorious Encounter night today @SHILOH 2021

Pls nairalanders, locate the nearest WINNERS CHAPEL to u and u will never ever regret it.

6PM TOMORROW IS ANOTHER ENCOUNTER NIGHT

I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by UrVillagePpl: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
cashout hour

brand-new Private jet's loading

You're assumed to be wise until you say something... undecided undecided

I hope you get it...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by tellmemore15: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Will attend all services by God's grace, Amen
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:
All the ladies they prophesied marriage for this year will still attend hoping to get another marriage prophecy for next year cheesy

This Christianity is really making some people dumb..

lipsrsealed
lol, what then happens to the old prophesy?

Later, they will say it's god that do it for them, haaaaa......

Religion truly is a thief, robbing people of their ability to think...... Logically.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Angelmichael63: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
UrVillagePpl:

You're assumed to be wise until you say something... undecided undecided

I hope you get it...
pls don't ANSWER such high level of foolishness
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Icon79(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
The livestream link doesn’t seem to work. Below is the error message I received:

This video is unavailable

O pari

LiveFromNaija1:
Shiloh 2021, everything you need to know about the annual conference by Living Faith Church Worldwide International AKA Winners Chapel.

Shiloh, the annual prophetic gathering of members of Living Faith Church Worldwide International (Winners Chapel) worldwide is set to have its 2021 conference from the 7th to the 12th of December, 2021.

What is Shiloh? History of Shiloh

The modern-day Shiloh is an annual meeting of Christian believers of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (A.K.A) Winners Chapel, held at the church’s international headquarters in Canaan land, Ota, in accordance with a mandate from Joshua 18:1 and I Samuel 1: 3.

This global event started in 1999 and has been held every year since there. It typically takes place in the first week of every December and it also marks the end of the church year.

The objective of the celebration, according to the church, is to herald God’s visitation to his people.

Millions of people had attended the event by 2012. Bishop David Oyedepo said that up to 160 countries had signed up for Shiloh 2015, with nationals from 55 countries present in Canaanland, Ogun State.

Theme of Shiloh 2021

The theme for SHILOH 2021 is MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. The Anchor Scripture Is Romans 8:35-37.

Bishop David Oyedepo in the official statement announcing the event made the declaration that, “At Shiloh 2021 God shall be unveiling the mystery behind operating in the realm of more than a conqueror to every participant.

“God shall be terminating the days of struggles of every participant, and everyone shall return with a new name ‘More Than a Conqueror’ from Shiloh 2021.”

The Ministers for Winners Chapel’s Shiloh 2021

Some of the ministers at the Winners Chapel International Shiloh 2021 are; Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor (Mrs.) Faith Oyedepo, Bishop David Abioye, Bishop Thomas Aremu, Pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr.) & Other Anointed Ministers of God.

Venue for Shiloh 2021

Shiloh 2021 is set to hold at the Church’s Headquarters, Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Nigeria and will be shown at Viewing Centres at Winners Chapel Branches.

The annual event can also be watched live at any of the designated Shiloh viewing centres nationwide. A list of all accredited Shiloh 2021 viewing centres in Nigeria and abroad will be made available to the public by the church on the Shiloh official website.

Live Stream of Shiloh 2021

You can live stream the conference on the Shiloh 2021 live stream page as well as on the church website and also listen via Domi Radio, the online radio streaming platform of Living Faith Church.

The event will be live on the Living Faith Church Channel on Strong decoders.

[img][/img]

Source: https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh-2021/
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by bizhop01: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
heniford2:
Pocket your frustration pastors owed you nothing.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
heniford2:
As in eeh! They are wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by iramure(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Las las na Shiloh donation sorry sacrifice go end am
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Lamasta(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2021
I am more than a conqueror
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Joydan95: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
cashout hour

brand-new Private jet's loading
You need light my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by sageb: 5:22am On Dec 08, 2021
More than A conqueror
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by AsapTeddy(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Affiliatecopy18:
Hello All!

I have an Affiliate ebook with comprehensive video training and bonuses I risked to purchased for 50k early this year just because i wanted to change my life and it's worth it but I haven't started practicing yet because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough money to start paying for ads to get subscribers.

The whole process was like using money to get more money.

I want to give it out for 2,500 naira.....

Note: There's a lot of proofs that I bought the package(my receipts) and proofs that I have the package to avoid every form of doubt.

Please, buy from me. I don't want to beg on nairaland, that is why I am selling something.

I'm in my final year in the university and I don't have money for my project which would be due for final submission in the next few month.

Please, Rich Nairalanders, buy from me with love.

The training package comes with:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Enormous amount of emails swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

(3) whattttsap/p me at 0_7_0_85(2)_(2)_(3)_1__45 if you're interested.

God bless youuuuuu............

Ebook seller....

Most of you affiliate marketers in naija don't practice any affiliate marketing, all you do is look for mumu Nigerians to sell ebooks to.

Werey people
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Miyachi: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2021
I heard Shiloh was where all the single ladies go to pray to get hooked.
That picture has been stuck in my psyche grin
May all their prayers come true.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by NohurryInLife: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
22o62021:
Not for me

I don’t care

Any girl wey carry my picture go Shiloh make I for marry her

She go fail
grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Iykenuwa(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2021
WiszyFraud:
All the ladies they prophesied marriage for this year will still attend hoping to get another marriage prophecy for next year cheesy

This Christianity is really making some people dumb..

lipsrsealed

From my prayer list last Shiloh, most of the items have been ticked. God has done them for me. The latest testimony came two weeks ago, without me asking any man for it.

Keep hating while God is visiting His people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Iamolukorede(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
My comment be coming late, have being so busy. And so I laugh when I read comments of unbelievers here on this platform.

You have seen bishops, Apostle, pastors and church as the problems of Nigeria, you all are so pained and frustrated. Honestly, I don't take or argue with canaly minded pple, you know why?, Because they don't have light in them. Some say is time for Bishop to cash out from the worshippers lol, you jus lost it!!.

If you haven't read about Bishop David Oyedepo biography and his antecedent before now, your best bet is to shut your mouth there or read about them and cum engaged me for later.

Likewise, your leaders in government are all docile and monumental failures not to have channel a successful path in leading the country through a progressive path, is it the church that will light or power your street, enable a well structure environment for business and civil servants to thrive. Non of this servants of God are the problems of your country, your leaders are, go learn how to hold them accountable.

However, on cashing out or cashing in. Stop making a foolery of yourselves, look, it takes the grace of God to be where the servants of the God is today,( if you think say e easy you can start your ministry today and boom you become the richest pastor in Nigeria) do you even know that the Apostle over the commission doesn't get salary from the commission. Do you know how many tither the commission command all over the world.

Look, that is not cashing out it is a mystery. There is a mystery behind tithing and other mystery as recorded in the scriptures.

Your prayers should be, Dear lord, bless me in so much that I can be able to give in abundance, you know poverty is a bastard. You think poor all the time and that is what is ravaging the land and the pple of the world. Those who are giving, you think they are fools, they know what they get after they have done that, it is a mystery.

It is only by the light of understanding that can help to break the yoke in the life unbelievers. Many are religious in Nigeria but are unGodly, likewise many are called but few are chosen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by mycinegist(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
For Shiloh guidelines visit https://www.mycinegist.com/shiloh-2021
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by mycinegist(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
For Shiloh guidelines visit https://www.mycinegist.com/shiloh-2021
God Bless You

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / Is Abortion Advisable? / Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.