Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years (57510 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Gotze1: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm watching you
Your eyes never pain you.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by gentiles(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Gotze1:
Are you mad, who cares about you?
Please stop disgracing us on this forum. Haba!
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Gotze1: 1:28am On Dec 08, 2021
gentiles:

Please stop disgracing us on this forum. Haba!
You and who be us Osu?

Why are you ashamed to identify with Osu?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 1:37am On Dec 08, 2021
omooba969:

Do your research please

no,normaly men dont get custody....
or the woman is very bad,or ffk lied against her too much....

am just sayin,its rare that men get custody ahead of women.... undecided undecided

a woman must be very bad to loose custody....just sayin....

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 1:47am On Dec 08, 2021
ffks children will be useless anyways....what type of lifestyle is that to change mother every month....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Caseless: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2021

During such periods of frustration and sexual desire, the petitioner would be left with the choice of merely rubbing herself on the respondent, to have the slightest bit of relief.

Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by unyimecc(f): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Tadesed:
This lady is very pained
FFK should help her and take her back

may your sister's /daughters find themselves in similar situation in this life. She needs her children not the old slowpoke.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by unyimecc(f): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2021
penceman:
The last thing u do in court is to not engage fully on the objective and instead engaged in a circus. You want custody of four kids when your head is not even correct, which judge will grant that.
infact the highlight that the judge will memorise is the sexual deprivation evident. A woman that talks sex in court is insane

insane! Ffk accused her of infidelity as you can see 6 years of no sex is enough to make her insane. free precious children she bore through IVF.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by unyimecc(f): 2:40am On Dec 08, 2021
omooba969:

Why fight to get the kids when they're with their father?

may your sisters/daughters find themselves in such situation. what if you grew up to realize your father stole you from your mother.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Arabaincubus: 2:40am On Dec 08, 2021
When two mad people cohabit, the innocent children suffer the brunt.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 2:43am On Dec 08, 2021
unyimecc:

insane! Ffk accused her of infidelity as you can see 6 years of no sex is enough to make her insane. free precious children she bore through IVF.

we all know ffk is a moroon....when its not about money,no woman will interest for that guy....

ugly lookin basstard....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Arabaincubus: 2:44am On Dec 08, 2021
FFK don jam his like and nemesis.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2021
ffk is a very ugly lookin guy....without money,he is nothing....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Arabaincubus: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
She was busy Knacking small small yahoo boys

You blame am? When the person she dey live with na cosmetic.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Arabaincubus: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
u are a goat walahi

The only active part of FFK is his mouth. Every other thing is dead. And he was mocking Rochas at some point.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Arabaincubus:

You blame am? When the person she dey live with na cosmetic.

ffk is a joke....real gs dont role like that....why not marry all of them....??

i have multiple women....i give them their space,they give me my space,easy....

am not even rich like ffk sef....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by unyimecc(f): 2:50am On Dec 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

Fear women , imagine this oloshoism trying to milk ffk 800million for what , she is a pure gold digger , I blame ffk for marrying such a promiscuous ex beauty whatever, imagine you deny your children breast milk because you want to maintain your shape what nonsense and because ffk is impotent as she claims , she cheats on him with the man's money , in this case ffk is right , she doesn't deserve to be a mother to kids you never breastfed

Just shut up if you lack what what to type! Go and ask your mother what it takes to breastfed a child talkless of triplets. she carried them for 9 months went through CS to born them. FFK sent her into depression after giving birth or you did not hear she had complications that nearly caused her life. God punishment on FFK is just starting.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 2:55am On Dec 08, 2021
unyimecc:

Just shut up if you lack what what to type! Go and ask your mother what it takes to breastfed a child talkless of triplets. she carried them for 9 months went through CS to born them. FFK sent her into depression after giving birth or you did not hear she had complications that nearly caused her life. God punishment on FFK is just starting.

soo it shall be....
jumpin parties will not help that fool gigolo old wheel barrow....

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by NaBanga: 2:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Precious is taking notes from the school of Tonto. When the shameless have no shame, they can come out with a strong fight. Everyone knows those children were obtained medically, based on FFK's history of girls. But the cyst on his penis is news. grin

Six years of no sex is not easy. It will drive a person mad. With that information, it means FFK was telling the truth about Precious receiving mental health treatment and taking on lovers. The young woman was trapped in a cage like a wild animal. Money is good, but many women are suffering under the pursuit of riches and admiration.

Don't suffer for anyone. You can stay for your kids, but once a partner is unable too perform sexually, it's best to take on a lover before someone gets killed. The frustration can cause someone to pick up a knife or a hammer.

I pray this woman gets access to her children.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 2:57am On Dec 08, 2021
funny funny kayode ruined his chance....
you cant win against women....

judgement....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lastpage: 3:29am On Dec 08, 2021
“An order declaring that there was no customary marriage between the Petitioner and the respondent (despite their six-year cohabitation) under the Nanka, Orumba North, Anambra State of Igbo native law and customs.

“Alternatively, assuming by the evidence during trial the court finds that there was a customary marriage between parties:

“An order dissolving the customary marriage between the petitioner and the respondent forthwith.

What manner of foolish Lawyers advise their Client this way?

In Law, "You cant Probate and Reprobate at the same time"!

It is either you agree that you are married or you are not married, you cant ask the Court to "work" on both assumptions.

BTW, Marriage does not have to be by oen Method, even if you live together and have Children with each other, the Law assumes you are in akind of Marraige and will treat it as so!
if it is to collect Alimony, Women will treat such relationship as marriage but now that she wants to collect the Children, she is saying they are not husband and Wife. What foolery is that?

Moreover, if the Children were by Insemination, the Questions that arise are:

1) Whose Sperm was used? If it is FFK's Sperm, he remains their Lawful father

2) Who arraigned and paid for the insemination and on what grounds? if it was FFK that arraigned and paid for it, on the grounds of fathering Children with the Petitioner, he remains the Lawful Father fo the Children, and she, their Mother.

This Woman has forgotten that FFK has other Children, before 'marrying' her and non of his former Wives has claimed he was impotent.
The same Woman while still married, was caught by FFK, when she went to sleep with one Army Officer in a Hotel and we all saw the video, so what moral ground does she even think she is standing on?

A competent Court of Law has granted Custody of the Children to FFK and allowed her visitation Rights, due to her history of "mental illness and immoral behaviour" so all these attempt as image-damaging will only lead her to jail becaus el am sure FFK will sue her to Court again, for such Acts.
Next thing, she and her supporters will be saying "How can you want the Mother of yur Children to go to Jail" but they wont call her to Order right now, that she is running her Mouth and damaging his image publicly.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lastpage: 3:34am On Dec 08, 2021
NaBanga:

Don't suffer for anyone. You can stay for your kids, but once a partner is unable too perform sexually, it's best to take on a lover before someone gets killed. The frustration can cause someone to pick up a knife or a hammer.

I pray this woman gets access to her children.

You dont take on a Lover, while still married, that is a defilement of the marriage and such person is called A CHEAT..
What you do is DIVORCE the Spouse first and then you can do whatever you want with your life, afterwards.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by BABANGBALI: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Chei no wonder he ran go marry for igbo land. Yoruba no dey take nonsense grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by NGpatriot: 3:45am On Dec 08, 2021
This is how Tonto Dike rubbished her ex with the same rubbish about small di!!k and poor sexual performance, but he went on to another beautiful woman who gave him a handsome baby.

These useless women are scorned, immature, irresponsible and crude, they lost and their marriages crashed so why not just move on?

Marriages crash everyday and yours is not special, fighting dirty and rubbishing the father of your own children can not obscure the fat that you are insulting and rubbishing yourself too, you are ridiculing yourself and your own poor judgment, even your own children will face taunts, abuse and insult about their father when they go to school.

...be careful what you unleash.,.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lastpage: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Lol...IVF , maybe. By the way , FFK is past his prime and he is also not in shape. When you hit 50s your level of testosterone drops drastically, for most men. Precious, however, is in her prime and needs the love of a younger man , but long throat no gree her think...lol

Now, her intention is ot use the Children as ATM from FFK.
She obviously woudl ruin their Life as she has no maternal interest in their upbringing but like most Women, holding onto the Children is a guaranteed source of Free Money, from their father, for the next twenty years of thereabout.

Just imagine: if the Court tells her: We will let you have the Children but you have to bear their expenses by yourself and same goes for FFK, if he is to have the Children.
You would see that she, like most Women, will decline keeping the Children. grin grin
Its all about the Money and it ain't anything Funny.

FFK should keep his Children, continue using the Nannies and Nurses to take care of them, as till now and Chikwendu can go and continue her Asheewo-work, with her Man-friends who can last six hours, no be by force.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lastpage: 3:54am On Dec 08, 2021
unyimecc:

Calm the feck down, Antee Craabaar! grin
Dont involve his Mother in this public discussion, even if the matter pain you rach that level, it just shows very bad upbringing or lack of one on your part.
You can put forward your own position, without behaving like Agbero, you hear. undecided

BTW; Having complications at Child birth, is a Medical situation that any woman can have, especially with multiple-Child pregnancies, that has nothing to do with the husband, even if it made her feel despressed afterwards.
And that has nothing with the same woman going to do a quickie with other Men ina rented Hotel Room.
That is unbefitting of any married Woman.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lastpage: 4:07am On Dec 08, 2021
kayo80:

Between you and the guy you replied I can't decide who is more tribalistic.

Look at his Username!
he is a "goat" first and then a 'goat' again, no wonder his level of intelligence. undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lastpage: 4:14am On Dec 08, 2021
sisisioge:
I believe her....older guys mostly have the ED issue to deal with. Besides, having the triplets lends credence to her claim of artificial insemination. I just pity the new girl in his life....she will soon hear it. Sometimes,true friendship and live cannot be over estimated in marriages biko.

And what was she looking at, before having Children for these "older men", that she did not remember that he has ED?
And why did she not say all these, when the going was good and she was using him to promote her business and doing snapchat all over the place?

Her eyes will soon clear, shey she is getting young, right?
When it is time to benefit from a man's Money, Women wont remeber his age but when he cant knack dem like a Stallion, they will remember his age! grin grin
What happened to all the young toasters she brushed-off, to marry an Old man?
Greed is what is killing all you these Women sha.

The new Girl in FFK's life, knows why she is there, we cant be using Panadol for another Woman's headache naw? When its her time, she will deal with it but for now, let her enjoy her life, biko

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by TheOG: 4:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Hell hath no fury…..etc

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lastpage: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2021
paramakina202:

She is fighting for her rights not fighting to go back to the the sexually deadbeat husband.

She lost her Right when she refused to mother and breast-feed the Children, to protect her Bweast, went bleeping around with different Men in Hotel Rooms.
"He who must come to Equity, must come with Clean hands".

Let her continue with that Army officer that she was caught by FFK, sleeping with in that Hotel.
FFK has nothing to offer her, except when she is cured of her mental illness (dem say na depression cause am, me l dont know sha), she could be allowed SUPERVISED, Visitation.

FFK must not allow the Woman to destroy the life of those innocent boys. he shoudl continue to take good care of them, as he has been doing till date.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by seunmsg(m): 4:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Chinwendu added: “At every attempt, the petitioner made to have sexual intercourse with the respondent, there was never erection of the respondent’s penis/manhood and penetration was frustrating.

“During such periods of frustration and sexual desire, the petitioner would be left with the choice of merely rubbing herself on the respondent, to have the slightest bit of relief.

Omo, this one loud o! The almighty FFK no fit do ke? shocked shocked shocked

E choke o! Oga FFK, I don’t want to be like you when I grow up again o. You don fall hand big time grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Imagine a mother being separated from her FOUR babies for years, honestly it can be traumatising

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.