Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years (57480 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by omooba969(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2021
justtoodark:

no, normally men don't get custody....
or the woman is very bad,or ffk lied against her too much....

am just sayin,its rare that men get custody ahead of women.... undecided undecided

a woman must be very bad to loose custody....just sayin....

You've Indeed reconsidered your position and @bolded may be the case in this matter - subject to contest though.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2021
So why can't he give her two of the kids, while he keeps two? If a so called wife of a minister is no longer financially stable, then it shows the man was a bad husband, and never help set her up with a business, he probably used her. What even stops him from sending child support to her, while she keeps the babies? The man as we heard was a wife beater, and can never make a good father. Anyway, he is an old man already, when he is no more, she will be free.
lastpage:

You mean their Kids.
Any Child born in marriage, belongs to both spouses, she cant claim sole-ownership of the kids.
She can get supervised visiting time with their Children but has past behaviour and actiosn towards same Children, shows she is an irresponsible Mother, the type that wont take care fo the Children properly.
Moreover. she does not have the means to look after them, it makes more sense to allow the person with "the means" to House the Children and look after them properly, while the other spouses is giving Visiting periods.

But we all know what this her "l want my children, l want my children" is all about. grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by omooba969(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2021
unyimecc:

[s]may your sisters/daughters find themselves in such situation.[/s] what if you grew up to realize your father stole you from your mother.

@cancelled - That's unnecessary, too early for such fuckery.

You need to stop riding on emotions and resist the temptation of being ignorantly distasteful.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by omooba969(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So why can't he give her two of the kids, while he keeps two? If a so called wife of a minister is no longer financially stable, then it shows the man was a bad husband, and never help set her up with a business, he probably used her. What even stops him from sending child support to her, while she keeps the babies? The man as we heard was a wife beater, and can never make a good father. Anyway, he is an old man already, when he is no more, she will be free.

You're very bias!
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Navalsadiq(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

I hope I get to 60 - amen.

But can 60 year old men perform ?
yes now very well self
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Blackman101: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2021
F-F-K that man is not well, the way he speaks and act as a person

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Elxandre(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2021
alizma:
So you slept around to have the kids or you suddenly forget your children ages?
Stop reading only headlines
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Mayeldah(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2021
She came for the money and fame

and it ended in premium tears

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by suffering: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2021
This should surprise me, why? It’s not today I realized married people don’t have sex every day. After one to three children, na manage of the highest level. Eight to ten years pass before you realize you two kerewa’d only three times in total.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by paramakina202: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
lastpage:

She lost her Right when she refused to mother and breast-feed the Children, to protect her Bweast, went bleeping around with different Men in Hotel Rooms.
"He who must come to Equity, must come with Clean hands".

Let her continue with that Army officer that she was caught by FFK, sleeping with in that Hotel.
FFK has nothing to offer her, except when she is cured of her mental illness (dem say na depression cause am, me l dont know sha), she could be allowed SUPERVISED, Visitation.

FFK must not allow the Woman to destroy the life of those innocent boys. he shoudl continue to take good care of them, as he has been doing till date.

Let FFK present evidence of her cheating to the court we all know he is a Shameless liar.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by unyimecc(f): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2021
lastpage:

Calm the feck down, Antee Craabaar! grin
Dont involve his Mother in this public discussion, even if the matter pain you rach that level, it just shows very bad upbringing or lack of one on your part.
You can put forward your own position, without behaving like Agbero, you hear. undecided

BTW; Having complications at Child birth, is a Medical situation that any woman can have, especially with multiple-Child pregnancies, that has nothing to do with the husband, even if it made her feel despressed afterwards.
And that has nothing with the same woman going to do a quickie with other Men ina rented Hotel Room.
That is unbefitting of any married Woman.

you, your wife, your sisters and your entire generation will go through complications during childbirth since it's a normal medical condition. ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
lastpage:

Is that the best you can come up with?
If l were you, l will restrict myself to the issue in discuss,
Trying to "go personal" is usually an indication of an empty skull with nothing better to say but l am sure you have something tangible and intelligent to say (benefit of doubt). Just say it. undecided

I asked you your age because you sound so inexperienced. Don't always comment or talk about things that are beyond your experience.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by unyimecc(f): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2021
lastpage:

What manner of foolish Lawyers advise their Client this way?

In Law, "You cant Probate and Reprobate at the same time"!

It is either you agree that you are married or you are not married, you cant ask the Court to "work" on both assumptions.

BTW, Marriage does not have to be by oen Method, even if you live together and have Children with each other, the Law assumes you are in akind of Marraige and will treat it as so!
if it is to collect Alimony, Women will treat such relationship as marriage but now that she wants to collect the Children, she is saying they are not husband and Wife. What foolery is that?

Moreover, if the Children were by Insemination, the Questions that arise are:

1) Whose Sperm was used? If it is FFK's Sperm, he remains their Lawful father

2) Who arraigned and paid for the insemination and on what grounds? if it was FFK that arraigned and paid for it, on the grounds of fathering Children with the Petitioner, he remains the Lawful Father fo the Children, and she, their Mother.

This Woman has forgotten that FFK has other Children, before 'marrying' her and non of his former Wives has claimed he was impotent.
The same Woman while still married, was caught by FFK, when she went to sleep with one Army Officer in a Hotel and we all saw the video, so what moral ground does she even think she is standing on?

A competent Court of Law has granted Custody of the Children to FFK and allowed her visitation Rights, due to her history of "mental illness and immoral behaviour" so all these attempt as image-damaging will only lead her to jail becaus el am sure FFK will sue her to Court again, for such Acts.
Next thing, she and her supporters will be saying "How can you want the Mother of yur Children to go to Jail" but they wont call her to Order right now, that she is running her Mouth and damaging his image publicly.

Lastpage!

soapy FFK I know you are the one, one word for you. may your daughters go through what precious is going through in your hand. prison is the best place for a monster like you. EFCC third arrest will mark your end slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by judedwriter(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
This is the definition of 'washing your dirty linens in public'.

It's such a shame that she would talk this way, but then everyone of us have skeletons we are ashamed of in our closets.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by RillJ(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Great PR for FFK

Na this pattern the Lion take corner the Jewel for Ilujinle that year

NB: Feel free to call Baale Baroka on phone to confirm grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by meetdonald(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Shameless Wife!!!
Tufia
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by IhateInjustice(f): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2021
lomprico:
and una born 3?

Through IVF, una no dey read?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by IhateInjustice(f): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2021
alizma:
So you slept around to have the kids or you suddenly forget your children ages?

Through IVF

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2021
If you married a wife and you don't have sex for 6yrs would you be faithful or be able to cope? Some of you judge people without analyzing the situation. When FFK was pursuing a girl young enough to be his grand daughter, did he not know he will be totally useless* undecided to her sexual wise in future
Tutu19:
U claim there was no marriage between u both but he sponsored the burial of ur father and ur village people opened their long throats to eat and drink and collect stipends. U be ashawo, we know u. Sebi one navy man bleeped u in a hotel that we caught u. I hate FFK because he betrayed Nigerian youths, but truth is that he was good to u mumu precious chikwendu

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by chieni(f): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2021
lastpage:

And what was she looking at, before having Children for these "older men", that she did not remember that he has ED?
And why did she not say all these, when the going was good and she was using him to promote her business and doing snapchat all over the place?

Her eyes will soon clear, shey she is getting young, right?
When it is time to benefit from a man's Money, Women wont remeber his age but when he cant knack dem like a Stallion, they will remember his age! grin grin
What happened to all the young toasters she brushed-off, to marry an Old man?
Greed is what is killing all you these Women sha.

The new Girl in FFK's life, knows why she is there, we cant be using Panadol for another Woman's headache naw? When its her time, she will deal with it but for now, let her enjoy her life, biko

Lastpage!
I think you should watch her interview on the show " With Chude" on YouTube so you understand the story. She had a complicated relationship and break up which made took a rash decision to start a relationship with him. Physical assault was also involved even when she was pregnant.
Its a lesson for everyone to learn. Do not ignore the red flags.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by chieni(f): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Farfalla:

I believe her because it isn't an uncommon phenomenon.

I however think it was in poor taste the way she blurted it out in public.
Well she mentioned a lot in the petition. Trust bloggers to pick out one out of many that would attract traffic.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Farfalla(f): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2021
chieni:

Well she mentioned a lot in the petition. Trust bloggers to pick out one out of many that would attract traffic.
I was talking about Tonto, but I get you.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by chieni(f): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Farfalla:
I was talking about Tonto, but I get you.
Alright
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by NaBanga: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
lastpage:

You dont take on a Lover, while still married, that is a defilement of the marriage and such person is called A CHEAT..
What you do is DIVORCE the Spouse first and then you can do whatever you want with your life, afterwards.

Lastpage!

If that happened, most couples in Nigeria would divorce. Even pastors in Nigeria have lovers. You can't just run out of a marriage when you have children. You need strong mental health for your children as well. Suffering in a marriage can cause one to mistreat their children. The only option when a married partner stops having sex with the other partner is for the active partner to take on a lover, unless you want your children to suffer. A wise IMPOTENT man would have allowed the young lady to take on a lover while maintaining his family. FFK wanted to cage the young lady, beat her likely with hammer, and throw her into mental institutions because his manhood could not rise.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Elidrisy20: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chai, then who is the father of your children?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
So how did the children come about?

Once a hoe?................... cool

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by wallrichy: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
More reasons he has energy for deceit and stupidity. A man that his impotent and can't lash a woman from time to time is always prone to anger and overwhelmingly dangerous to live with.....just like a castrated dogs.....very venomous and mean....highly short fused......So good we now understand where the craziness of FFK originated from..... I never suspected that FFK is OKOBO......

NwaNimo1:
FFK is impotent......upon all his gra grah

[img]https://c./yJXoUogIutYAAAAC/shocked-surprised.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Tutu19: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If you married a wife and you don't have sex for 6yrs would you be faithful or be able to cope? Some of you judge people without analyzing the situation. When FFK was pursuing a girl young enough to be his grand daughter, did he not know he will be totally useless* undecided to her sexual wise in future
are u actually saying u believe this girl? Do u believe Ffk can't Bleep? U must be joking. She's a bad girl who has not finished fucking around, let her go and continue her olosho job, simple.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by justtoodark: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
omooba969:

You've Indeed reconsidered your position and @bolded may be the case in this matter - subject to contest though.

yeah....you cant realy say....an angry woman will say anything to get back at you....
i went through that horror too.... undecided undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
You refused to answer my question, alright. You may not be a mature fellow/don't read, so you don't know that impotency can happen to anyone, especially old men.
Tutu19:
are u actually saying u believe this girl? Do u believe Ffk can't Bleep? U must be joking. She's a bad girl who has not finished fucking around, let her go and continue her olosho job, simple.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by MartinsD12(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
unyimecc:

Just shut up if you lack what what to type! Go and ask your mother what it takes to breastfed a child talkless of triplets. she carried them for 9 months went through CS to born them. FFK sent her into depression after giving birth or you did not hear she had complications that nearly caused her life. God punishment on FFK is just starting.
Normally I would have ignored you , but mind the way you talk next time , what I said there is the truth, deal with it , why won't she breast feed those children, she is keeping shape , nonsense
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by ume1000: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
paramakina202:

She is fighting for her rights not fighting to go back to the the sexually deadbeat husband.
shut ur trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.